{Twenty-two}

*one week later*

CORBYN

I am so excited for today. We are getting our kids today. I woke up in Daniel's arms and looked at him.

He was awake but tired. He looked down at me and smiled. I moved up and kissed his forhead. "Morning love" "morning babe" his morning voice is so cute.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I got ready and went out and saw Daniel getting his shirt out of the drawer. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He put his shirt on.

I went over and wrapped my arms around his waist after he got his shirt on and kissed his head. "You're cute baby"

"Awww. You're cute too" I smiled at him as he turned his head back to look up at me. The top of his head was in my chest. He looked back down. "So when are we getting them?"

"We are going at 11. They open at 10" "ok what time is it" "almost 10" I smiled and we went downstairs and ate breakfast.

We sat on the couch and Daniel put a timer on his phone for 10:30. "Why 10:30?" "It takes 30 minutes to get there" "ohhh" I'm so excited. It was now 10.

*26 minutes later*

DANIEL

It was almost 10:30. I got up and put my shoes on. Corbyn did too. We are so excited to get the kids. I grabbed my phone and we went to the car.

We drove off. My alarm went off and I turned it off and we continued. I already put the GPS on. Few minutes past and it's now 10:58. We are almost there.

We just have to turn and then we are there. We parked. Its 11. We went in and we went to the office. "Want to go see them?"

"Sure" we went in and saw little girls and boys. 2 little kids caught my eyes. There was a girl and a boy playing together.

"Corbyn look at them" he looked and smiled. "How old are they?" "The boys name is Kyle. He is 5. The girls name is Cherrie.

She is 3. They have been best friends ever since they got here" "how long have they been here?" "They have been here ever since they were born.

These other ones have been here for a year" "can we get those two?" Corbyn asked me. I shook my head yes. "Can we get those two?"

"Sure" she went over and picked them up. We went back to the office. We signed the papers. I'm so happy. The lady gave Cherrie to me.

She gave Kyle to Corbyn and we left. We already got all the stuff we needed. We put them in their seats. We got in the car and went home.

Corbyn held my hand the whole way home. When we got home, we put the kids in their room. They played with their toys.

We went downstairs and we kissed. "I love you" Corbyn said in my ear. "awww I love you too" "I'm so happy we got them" I smiled. "Me too" we heard them laughing.

We heard a knock. Corbyn went over and opened it. CHRISTINA AGAIN! I got scared. "Love go upstairs" I went upstairs.

CORBYN

"Do you really love him?" "Yes I do!" "Mhm" "shut up. I do" I pushed her and closed the door. I locked it and went upstairs.

I saw Daniel in the kids room. I went in and kissed Daniel's head. The kids smiled and I sat down with Daniel.

We were on the floor and I put my arms around Daniel. I pulled him closer.

*few hours later*

I was making dinner. I put the dinner on the plates and put it on the table. I sat next to Daniel and then kissed his head. The kids ate.

(A/n: can kids eat regular food at the ages 3 and 5? I dont know because I'm not a parent. Can someone tell me)

We ate and then went upstairs with the children. We put them in their cribs. We turned the lights off and went to our room. We went to bed.

That's it for this chapter. Love you all. Stay safe. Bye ❤