{Four}

"So into you. Into you"
Ariana Grande

CORBYN

It was Charles. I jumped from my window to his and pushed Charles. I got mad and he smirked. Daniel went behind me.

"Next time you touch him or go near him. I will kill you!" He got up and grabbed my shirt.

He pinned me to the door. Daniel gasped and I looked at Daniel. I mouthed 'run'. He shook his head no.

He ran over and grabbed his shirt. Charles pushed him off. Daniel fell. He had a few scratches on his face.

I felt tears in my eyes. Charles punched my stomach and I fell to the floor. Charles went to Daniel. He knelt down in front of him.

I got really really mad. I got up and ran over. I grabbed Charles and pushed him away. "Get away from him!"

I was really mad. He left and I knelt down in front of Daniel. I put a hand on his cheek. He cried so I pulled him closer to me. He cried in my chest.

I rubbed his back. "Shh. Shh. It's ok. He's not going to touch you ever again. I promise" I tried to calm him down.

DANIEL

I cried in his chest. He continued to try to calm me down. He kissed the top of my head. "Shh" I calmed down.

"Please. I dont want him to touch me ever again" I got scared. I looked up at him. "I know you don't. And I won't let him" I smiled at him.

He kissed my forehead and I blushed. He looked into my eyes and smiled. We laid in bed.

"Please. Dont leave me alone ever" his eyes widened. "I will never ever leave you sweetheart" I blushed.

*few weeks later*

CORBYN

I was walking to Daniel's locker. I saw him at his locker. He was looking through it. I went over and put my arms around his stomach.

"Charles leave me alone!" He yelled. He tried to get out of my grip. "Woah. Woah. Daniel. It's me Corbyn" he looked at me and smiled.

"I thought you were Charles" I looked at him like he was crazy. "You really think I'm Charles. He wont touch you sweetie" he blushed and I laughed. I kissed his cheek and he smiled at me.

His smile is amazing and cute. I let him go and we went to class.

*few hours later*

DANIEL

We were going home. I saw someone walking behind me. It wasnt Corbyn, Jack, Jonah, or Zach.

It was Charles! I gasped and he smirked at me. I ran to my house. I heard his footsteps getting louder and louder behind me as I ran.

I started crying. He grabbed my arm and dragged me. I yelled and he covered my mouth with his hand. I cried.

"SHUT UP!" he yelled. I jumped. We went into a house. I believe it was his. He dragged me down to a basement. I continued crying.