{Thirteen}

DANIEL

I was happy that those 2 harassing boys were in jail now. They wont be able to touch me ever again but little did I know. That's going to change.

I was at home with Corbyn. He smiled at me and we heard a knock. I went to the door. I opened it and saw a police officer. "May I help you?"

"Yes are you Daniel Seavey?" "That's me" "well you see. Charles broke out of prison and we need to keep you safe" "ok. I have a boyfriend that can keep me safe"

I started worrying. "Ok. Tell him everything" "ok bye. Have a good day" I said as she started to walk away. "You too"

I closed the door and immediately fell to the ground crying. Corbyn ran to me. "Woah woah woah. What's wrong love?" "Charles. He. Broke out of jail" "he what... broke out of jail!" I shook my head yes.

"Dont worry. I will keep you safe" I smiled at him. He hugged me and kissed my head. He looked into my eyes. "Its going to be ok"

I put my head in his chest and started crying. "Shh. Shh" we heard a crash upstairs. "Stay here" he went upstairs. I heard yelling and I went upstairs. I saw Charles and I called the cops.

They are on their way. I went to Corbyn and went behind him. He looked at me and I cried in his back.

He continued yelling at him to go away. But he refused. I heard sirens and Corbyn looked at me and smiled. The cops came in and took him away... again. We watched movies the rest of the day.

Hey. I know this is a short chapter I just didnt know what else to write. Anyways. Love you all!! Bye!!!