{Sixteen}

DANIEL

Today's our graduation also our last day of school. I was nervous and excited at the same time.

I was fixing my hair when Corbyn put his arms around my stomach. I looked at him. "Morning cutie" I smiled and blushed a little.

"Awww. Is someone blushing?" He said. I looked down. "No" I covered my face and he moved my hands. "You look even cuter when your blushing if that's even possible for you. You're really cute" he kissed my cheek. "Let's go" we left and went to school.

I saw the boys and they smiled at us. Corbyn looked at me. "Come on" we went over. "Hey guys" Zach said. I looked down. "Daniel what's wrong?" Jack asked.

"Just nervous for the graduation today" "theres no need to be nervous. Today is our official last day of school. Dont be nervous" I smiled at Jonah.

We went to class and sat in the back. We were sitting on the floor. I was between Corbyns legs and his arms were around my waist. "Aww" Zach whispered.

"GUYS GET OFF OF THE FLOOR!" The teacher yelled. I got scared. That reminded me of when my parents yelled at me. Or even at each other and I would have to listen to it.
"Now" she said. We got up and sat down. I looked at Corbyn and ge grabbed my hand. "You ok?" He whispered. I shook my head no and he moved his chair closer to me. "What's wrong?" He whispered in my ear. "She reminded me of my parents when they yelled at me or at each other" "HEY! NO TALKING!" I got scared again. "Sorry" he kissed my head and moved his chair back.

DANIEL

We went to the auditorium for the graduation. We saw a video of all of us. And some pictures of me and Daniel together. They had little writings.

"Corbyn found love this year"

"Daniel is lucky to have a sweet guy like him"

Daniel kissed my cheek and put his head on my shoulder. "I was lucky to meet you too" there were multiple pictures. One was when we were sleeping together.

One was us in the hall. I was kissing his head. One was us in class where we were holding hands. One was when we were sitting together. Daniel was on my lap and we were watching TV at my house.

"Ok now that is cute" someone whispered behind us. "Dude they are right there" another guy whispered. I looked. "Are you guys talking about us?" I whispered.

"No no no" they whispered. I looked away. There was a picture of us sitting together. We were sitting on a bench and Daniel was sitting on the table top and I was sitting on the bench seat part.

He was playing with my hair. "Awww" everyone said. I laughed. There was another one. This one warmed my heart. I love this picture of us.

We were sleeping on the couch. Daniel was sleeping on top of me. We were sitting up and it was so cute. Daniel's head was in my chest.

His arms and legs were on me too. It was an adorable picture. "That's my favorite picture of us" I whispered.

"I like that one too. My favorite is the one where I'm playing with your hair" I smiled.

DANIEL

We left school and I was happy and upset. I liked this school. "Babe you ok?" Corbyn asked as we were driving home. "Yeah" I said lying.

"Lying to me. What's wrong baby?" He asked. He put his hand on mine and I locked our hands together. He smiled at the move I made.

He parked in the driveway and we went inside. "Ok. Now what?" I asked. "Movies?" "Corbyn. We have to find a college to take online" "oh right"

We went upstairs and looked through the computer to find a college. We finally found one after 2 hours.

I was tired so I was laying in bed. He joined the college for me and him. We both got ready for bed and laid down and fell asleep.

That's it for this chapter bye