{Ten}

DANIEL

Me and Corbyn were at school. I was at my locker ans I felt someone behind me. I shut my locker and looked. They grabbed my shirt and pinned me to the lockers.

They kissed me and I started crying. It was James! I saw Corbyn and saw that he was crying. I pushed James off and looked at Corbyn. "You jerk!" He said before running off.

I ran after him. I tried to find him but ended up failing. I went into the bathroom and cried in a stall. I heard sniffles.

I got out. I opened the stall that I heard the sniffles in. I saw Corbyn crying. I closed the stall door and sat next to him. He moved away from me.

"We just started dating and you are already cheating" "corbyn. Please liste-" "NO! GO AWAY CHEATER!" he got up and left. I cried in my knees. I went home and cried in my room.

*few hours later*

CORBYN

I was planning on telling Daniel sorry. I went home and went upstairs. I couldn't find him. I went in my room. Nothing. I saw Daniel crying in his own room. I jumped to his window.

He was crying in his pillow. I went over and laid down next to him. I rubbed his back. "Go away" "dani-" "GO AWAY!" I cried a little. I got up and looked at him. He looked at me. His eyes were all red and puffy from crying.

I sat on the floor next to his bed. He sat up. "If you don't want to be together we dont have to be" "dani." I got up and hugged him.

I sat next to him. "You may think I'm a cheater but really he kissed me. I tried to get him off" I cried as I hugged him. "I'm sorry. It just looked like you liked it." "Corby. I hated it" I looked at him.

I kissed him and he kissed back. We pulled away. We put our foreheads together.

*few hours later*

DANIEL

I have been hanging out at Corbyns house the whole day.

He kissed me. I love him so much. We just watched the same show that I hate! The haunting of hill house.

I got so scared I almost peed. That would've sucked. He changed it to Escape The Night instead. I like this show. We were on the first episode of the first season. There is 4 seasons. I like this show.

Alright that's it for this chapter. Next chapter is going to be adorable. Have a good day. Also no more music due to copyright. Bye!!!