r

adult reddie au hehe you're welcome. also it gets kinda gory.

i woke up with a gasp, still in the dark cave, and saw the damned clown standing over eddie.
     "he's dead. he's gone, because of you," the clown snarled.
     i looked at eddie, who laid motionless on the rocky ground.
     "n-no!" I squeaked. "he can't be d-dead. i loved him! fuck, i still do!" i screamed at the clown.
the clown grinned, it's ugly, yellow teeth dripping with saliva. "and now," it shook its body as it spoke. "you get to watch me eat him!"
"no!" the scream ripped out of my throat. "you've killed him, he's gone, that's enough!"
i squeezed my eyes shut, but opened them back up quickly, screaming in pain. thousands of needles seemed to be jabbing me in my eyes.
"keep your eyes open, or it's only going to get worse!" the clown laughed.
i slummed against the wall, tears rolling down my face. "please no," i whimpered repeatedly under my breath.
pennywise did a little dance on the way over the eddie's motionless body.
i began to sob.
pennywise pulled eddie's shirt up, exposing his soft flesh, and opened its jaws wide.
i squeezed my eyes shut tightly, trying to ignore the sharp pain, but, alas, it was too much to bear. i had to reopen them.
blood was everywhere. dripping from the monsters chin. pooling underneath eddie's body. trickling down the rocky terrain towards me.
i began to scream.
it started as begs for the beast to stop. then to a strain of curse words. finally, it was just a scream. a loud, angry scream that hurt my ears.
blood splattered. everywhere. on the clown, on the floor, and on me.
"you motherfucker!" i screeched. i slid my shoe off and chucked it at his head.
it hit pennywise squarely.
the thing laughed. and laughed. and laughed. "oh-ho-ho, somebody's brave."
it stood slowly to its feet. "brave, brave, brave little boy. or so he thinks. do you remember when you were little, richie? when i was here, and you were still young? you were braver then."
he grabbed eddie by the arm, and laughed, sending shivers down my spine.
with a sickening pop, the thing ripped eddie's arm out of its socket, holding it up by the shoulder joint.
i gagged, mentally scrubbing the image from my brain.
"oh, richie," the clown sang, and i felt a fleshy hand hit me in the face.
i looked up, nearly vomiting this time. the beast had eddie's arm, swinging it around idly in front of my face. he sat down across from me, and held up eddie's arm.
"care for a bite, lover boy?" his breath wafted up my nose. it smelled like decomposing flesh.
i shook my head no, my body still hitching with sobs.
"more for me then." he held up eddie's arm again, and bit of the pinkie.
the crunch set me over the edge, and this time i really did vomit.
"let's talk richie."
"about what?" i snarled through clenched teeth.
"one of you have to die. and you get to choose the lucky winner."
"no. i'm not going to pick and choose which of my friends- my best friends- are going to die."
"well, well, it has to be one of you. you are all too weak to destroy my power."
"i don't believe you."
"what?"
"i don't believe you," i snarled again. "You're weak, not us."
pennywise laughed again. "you underestimate my power, young one-"
"don't talk to me like i'm a fucking child, you clown. i've come here to kill you, and i plan on doing just that!"

i woke up with a gasp, still in the dark cave, and i saw the damned clown standing over me this time.
i screamed.
"yo, 'chee, easy dude."
"oh my god eddie!" i screamed, flinging myself up and into his arms. he stumbled backwards, falling to the ground with me in his arms.
"richie, i think i killed him?" he said, seemingly confused.
i could hear the rest of our group with what i assumed to be the clown. its tortured screams rang out through the underground.
i cupped eddie's face in my hands. "what the fuck just happened?"
"you got caught in the dead lights, and i took that time to stab it in the heart," he hurriedly explained to me. "richie you're crying!"
"i thought you were dead," i sobs. "eds, i was so scared."
he awkwardly wrapped his arms around me. "i'm right here. now let's go kill this fucking clown."

the six of us stood out in the warm, welcoming sunlight. the toxic memories already seemed to be fading from my mind. all except one.
every time i closed my eyes, eddie's motionless body covered in blood was all i saw.
"so what are you gonna do now?" eddie asked me quietly.
"i really don't know. how 'bout you spaghetti head?"
he rolled his eyes. "i think i'll stay here one last night, and figure something out in the morning."
"oh, that's smart. i already cancelled my hotel room, so i guess i'm leaving tonight."
i noticed eddie's face fall from the corner of my eye.
"you could stay with me tonight... and help me decide what to do in the morning..."
i gasped in fake shock. "eddie kaspbrak, did you just invite me to stay the night in your hotel room."
he blushed a maddening shade of red. "that's not how i meant it richie, and you know that!"
i laughed. "i'm just playing, chill."
i followed him up to his room, and i jumped on the bed.
"join me." i patted the mattress beside me.
eddie laid down beside me, and turned to face me.
"'chee?" he asked quietly. "what did you see in the dead lights?"
"you... you were dead... god, eds, it felt so fucking real."
"well, i'm still here, you know you can't get rid of me as easily as last time."

long story short, the two of us left together in the morning.