vv

i apologize in advance for this.

     henry slammed eddie against the wall, his knife pressed against eddie's throat.
     "please," eddie begged. "please stop... i'll do whatever you want!"
a cruel smile spread across the older boy's face. "anything?" he purred.
eddie nodded vigorously, not wanting another beating.
"i want you to be my boyfriend," henry said nonchalantly.
"what?" eddie screeched, shocked.
"would you rather die?" henry snapped, pressing his knife harder against eddie's throat.
"fine! but you can't hurt my friends anymore. you can do whatever you want to me, but leave my friends out of it!"
henry's grin returned. "perfect," he snarled. "i guess that means you're coming to my house after school today."
eddie's stomach dropped, but he didn't dare deny him. eddie wouldn't put it past henry to cut him into ribbons.
he nodded in agreement. "okay," he whispered meekly.

henry all but ripped eddie's clothes off him once they made it into his room and locked the door.
     eddie's words were caught in his throat; his heart screamed at him to say stop, but his brain told him not to, that he'd get killed if he said no.
     eddie listened to his brain. he knew henry wouldn't hesitate to kill him.
     eddie snapped back to the present situation. henry had him pinned against the bed underneath him; his lips attached to eddie's neck.
     eddie was completely naked, and henry had only his shirt on.
    eddie began crying softly as henry flipped him over on his stomach and spread his legs apart.
     he buried his face in the pillow on henry's bed as he thrust into him.
     it was over pretty soon. henry had finished inside him, and offered eddie a shower.
eddie agreed, and he broke down into sobs under the hot water. he hated this, but he couldn't leave. he'd die.
     he finally left, still feeling unclean. and unholy.
     henry was laying in his bed, smoking a cigarette.
     "so i'll only leave your little friends alone if we have sex everyday," he told eddie casually.
     "what?" eddie cried, yet again taken aback.
     "you heard me," the blond snapped. "now get outta here faggot!"
     eddie turned on his heel and bolted out the door, eager to go home.
     he ran up to his room, ignoring his mother's calls and collapsed on his bed in sobs.
     he stared at the almost faded scars on his wrists, and felt the sudden urge to feel the stinging again.
     he walked into his bathroom, grabbing a of razor blade. taking a deep breath, he drug it across his wrist. eddie winced, but did it again. and again. soon, his wrist was littered with jagged, bleeding wounds.
     "eddie bear, there's somebody on the phone for you!" eddie's mother called from the stairwell.
     eddie's heart skipped a beat. henry couldn't have found his phone number, right?
     eddie fearfully walked over to his phone. "hello?" he asked, pressing it to his ear.
     "hey eds-"
     "oh my god richie," Eddie cried with relief, sinking down to the floor.
     "uh, yeah, who else? anyway, it's friday. why weren't you at the quarry?"
     "oh my god richie, i forgot all about that," eddie told him earnestly.
     "you... forgot?" richie sounded so hurt. "but-but we always go to the quarry on friday."
     "i know 'chee, i'm sorry. something came up..."
     "is there anything i can do to help?"
     eddie's eyes flooded with tears. "no. i don't think so 'chee."
     "ok, well you wanna hang out tomorrow?"
     "i've gotta go 'chee, my mom's calling me."
     "i love you eds."
     "mhm." eddie placed the phone back in its cradle before dissolving into sobs once more.

     the following monday was the worst day of eddie's life. literally. 
     after a weekend full of nothing but henry's cock, eddie was happy to finally be able to sit gingerly beside his friends.
     henry had to ruin it though.
     he sauntered over to the table. "get up," he snapped at eddie. "you're sitting at my table."
     "he doesn't have to go anywhere with you dickwad," richie snapped.
     henry looked at richie, then back over to eddie. "you mean you haven't told them?"
     "t-told us w-what?" bill asked.
     "henry and i are dating!" eddie exclaimed quickly, flashing a fake, too-bright smile.
     every single one of the loser's face fell.
     "what?" stan asked eddie softly. "why? he's been tormenting us for years!"
     eddie shrugged. "i've gotta go sit with him."

      on and on it went for two weeks. eddie was forced to be henry's sex slave, and would then turn around and immediately cut himself, but at least his friends were out of harms way. right?
     however, the loser's club had cut almost all contact with eddie, causing him to fall deeper into depression.
the only good thing was that the loser's club seemed happier; they were no longer tormented daily. or at all for that matter.
eddie began wearing turtle necks and long jeans to hide things that needed to be hidden; mostly the bruises and hickeys henry gave him, and the cuts eddie gave himself.
eddie was tired. he couldn't do this anymore. he sat down defiantly beside henry at the lunch table.
"i want to break up," he told henry emotionlessly.
henry lifted his lip in disgust. "why?"
"i'm tired. and i haven't told you no in the past three weeks, so you better not start now!"
eddie shot to his feet, but henry quickly grabbed his arm and dragged him back down. eddie cried out in pain as old wounds reopened.
"if you go through with this, you and you friends will get it worse then before," henry snarled.
eddie swallowed thickly. "they'll understand," he whispered.
henry released his iron grip on eddie's arm, and eddie bolted from the lunchroom- bolted from the entire school.
he ran as fast as his sore legs and asthma-filled lungs would take him, which happened to be the quarry.
he collapsed on the cliff and began to sob.
he was so stupid. he lost all his friends over henry, but he'd just been trying to protect them. maybe they'll listen... but they probably won't.
"eds?" the voice was so soft, eddie wasn't sure he'd actually heard it, so he just curled up into a tight ball and sobbed harder.