ddd

asjkhkhgf we're less than a hundred reads from hitting 4k!!

     eddie leaned into richie's arms. "i-i have to tell you something," he whispered through the blood gushing from his mouth.
     "yes eds?" richie murmured through numb lips as tears poured down his face.
i love you. "i screwed your mom." eddie chuckled and then his eyes rolled up in the back of his head.
     richie paused for a moment. "oh hell no. those are not going to be your last words." he bit his lip. "i'm sorry about this eddie."
     he stuck his finger into the open gash in eddie's torso.
     eddie awoke with a gasp, his back arching from the pain. "richie," he snarled through clenched teeth.
     "sorry love, i wasn't fixing to let you die and those be your last words," richie explained quickly.
     eddie groaned and threw his head back. "well then, you think you could get me out of here?" he huffed.
"sure thing love." richie picked the smaller man up without much thought.
eddie cried out in pain, and his eyes rolled dangerously back in his head.
"oh god eddie," richie gasped. "i'm so sorry, i didn't think that through!"
"i noticed," eddie hissed.
richie hurried through the underground, cradling eddie tightly in his arms.
"stay with me eds," he'd mumble quietly under his breath every few minutes, but eddie was already submerged into the peaceful, painless darkness once again.

eddie awoke in the hospital, and looked over to see a scruffy looking man asleep in a chair beside him. that was strange, because he couldn't recall who the man was.
he cleared his throat. "excuse me," he said softly.
the man blinked behind coke bottle glasses. "oh thank god, eds, you're ok!"
well, that was awkward. this man knew him, but eddie had no idea who he was.
"umm, i'm sorry... but who are you exactly?" eddie asked timidly.
the man's face fell, and eddie thought he saw a glimpse of tears in his eyes.
eddie gasped. "oh my god, are you my husband?" he cried.
the man laughed loudly. "no eds. i wish, but no."
"oh, pity. you're cute. so are you ever gonna tell me who you are?"
the man blushed. "i'm richie tozier," he said.
eddie paused. that name sounded familiar. "oh, you're a comedian, right?"
richie smiled and nodded vigorously. "yes!"
eddie smiled, but then his face fell. "am i dying?" he asked worriedly.
richie gave eddie a soft smile. "no love. you're perfectly fine," he reassured eddie softly.
"then why am i here? why can't i remember you?" eddie asked, panicked.
richie smoothed eddie's hair back off his sweaty forehead. "you got really hurt, and the doctor said you'd have short term memory loss, but it will return within a month," he explained.
"what happened?" the heart monitor eddie was attached to began beeping quicker.
"eddie, breathe," richie cooed. "you'll remember in time, ok?"
eddie closed his eyes and nodded. "what am i going to do if i can't remember anything?"
"you can always come home with me. i live in california. i have a little cottage, right by the ocean. private beach and everything." richie offered.
eddie felt his face heat up. "r-really?"
richie grinned and nodded. "if you'd like."
"i would... i'd like that a lot i think."

this is what i envision for richie's house and beach

i personally feel that since richie was a bachelor he wouldn't waste money on a huge mansion/house

     it had been a week since richie and eddie had moved in together

it had been a week since richie and eddie had moved in together. eddie technically had his own room, but he and richie both preferred it when they shared the same bed.
plus, eddie could remember almost everything now, except what caused him to actually lose his memory in the first place.
currently, the two of them were curled up on the couch, watching a movie. eddie had his eyes closed and was straddling richie's waist with his arms wrapped around richie's chest.
richie's eyes were glued to the tv, but he had his fingers tangled in eddie's hair, massaging his scalp.
     eddie moaned softly, sending shivers down richie's spine.
     richie tugged on his hair a little harder, and in return, eddie moaned louder, bucking his hips.
     "'chee," he mumbled, his lips brushing richie's throat.
     richie groaned.
     eddie smirked to himself before placing feathery kisses down richie's neck.
     "eds, if you don't stop, we will be taking this into the bedroom," richie growled.
     eddie giggled. "is that a promise?"

     eddie woke up naked, wrapped in the soft white sheets and sunlight flittering though the large bedroom window.
a soft smile played at his lips as he remembered the previous night. he rolled over to face richie, who was softly snoring and snuggling his pillow.
eddie giggled before curling up beside richie. he stretched and opened his eyes.
"good morning love," richie murmured.
"hello," eddie whispered, pressing his lips to richie's.
eddie closed his eyes, just for a moment, when flashbacks hit him at full speed.

pennywise stood threateningly over him; suddenly, eddie was stabbed in the stomach. blood went everywhere.
the clown slung him into the air. eddie hit the stone ground hard, his head snapping back.
then, there was nothing but darkness, however, he felt richie was there with him.

"eddie?!" richie screamed, shaking the shorter man's shoulders.
eddie blinked back into focus. "oh my god, pennywise," he gasped, sitting straight up.
richie's eyes widened. "you remembered," he breathed.
eddie nodded, breathing shallowly.
richie pulled eddie into his chest, rocking him softly.
eddie sniffled, shaking. "you know when-when i told you that i screwed you mom? i meant- i wanted to stay that-that i loved you."
richie grinned, forcing himself not to laugh. "i know what your meant love," he reassured eddie, kissing his hair.
eddie nodded and buried his face in richie's chest.
"i love you too," richie breathed after a moment of silence.
eddie smiled. "you do?"
"yes love. how about some breakfast now?"
eddie agreed, put on a robe richie had given him, and followed richie into the kitchen.
"so, should we cook and dirty dishes, or should we order donuts?" richie asked, making it clear which one he preferred.
"donuts," eddie sang, and both of them dissolved into giggles.
and that's what they did.