Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    "Mrs. Shen, it's time to greet the princess after breakfast."
    Someone reminded softly outside.
    Shen Yu hurriedly dressed neatly and came in a twenty-year-old Qingpao minion. This man was also equipped with a knife, indicating that he was not an ordinary minion.
    "Song Qing, a slave, waited for Mrs. Shen to take medicine."
    Shen Yu sat still and blinked.
    "Oh, the wife's dowry, maidservant, was sent to do rough work by the princess. Don't be surprised, this is the traditional rule of the palace."
    No wonder there was a maid instead of a maid in the early morning.
    Shen Yu took several bottles of medicine on the tray, some were powder and some were ointments, he couldn't tell.
    "Song Qing has been serving Lord Wang for more than ten years. Every time Wang Lin is lucky, these medicines can be used, so slaves are always ready."
    He was not only so rude to himself, even slaves became accustomed to preparing medicine after the cave. .
    Although Shen Yu did not expect King Zhenbei to treat him differently, he still hoped that King Zhenbei ordered Song Qing to deliver medicine, but the result was not.
    He married the slave slaves one by one, where did he deserve the attention of King Zhenbei? Shouldn't have expected so much.

    prefecture taught that the prefecture's rules are so big that she accidentally slept until this hour, and Shen Yu hurriedly did not even wipe the medicine, and quickly followed Song Qing.

  "Mrs. Shen, the slaves talked a lot. The princess has always been bad-tempered. If you have any grievances, just suffer."
    Shen Yu nodded, he wouldn't feel that he had really turned into a phoenix when he really married the king of Zhenbei. He is also a slave, and the master will do whatever he asks him to do.
    The princess lived in Liqingyuan, and Shen Yu didn't dare to look up at the furnishings of the palace. He only felt that many people were watching him.
    The princess leaned on the beauties' couches, and her bright and dazzling tiaras made of pearls and jade jewels made her look dazzling.
    Shen Yu kneeled in front of her and performed a gimmicky gift.
    "Oh, who's here?" The
    princess swallowed a grape without looking at it.
    Seeing that Shen Yu was silent, Song Qing took the initiative to say, "Mrs. Shen kneeled down to the Princess Chen Chen."
    "Oh ... it's the money of Shen Zhifu. Whose shelf is so big? I don't need Chen province, I It ’s almost time for lunch. What kind of morning is it? ”
    Song Qing explained,“ Yesterday, Wang Ye was so excited that Mrs. Shen fell asleep before dawn, so she got up too late. ”
    “ Am I asking you? Song Qing, Do n’t rely on you being the confidante of the king, you can distinguish inferiority and inferiority in front of me! Shen is a wild hoof from outside, do not know the rules, do you not wake him up? Believe me or not Lord Wang cut your head! "
    Song Qing knelt down on the ground:" The princess is angry, it is the king who specifically explained the slaves and let Mrs. Shen rest. "
    Shen Yu's heart moved slightly, so did the original king care about him?
    "Oh? Lord is kind of
    jealous of this wild hoof?" The princess's face was even uglier. Before she was in her bed, she never said a gentle word, which made her jealous.
    The princess snorted, moved down from the beauty couch, and walked in front of Shen Yu.
    "Toss until dawn, isn't that young ... I'd like to see how special you look, and actually let the Lord spend all night." The
    princess' sharp little finger armor, raised Shen Yu's chin.
    The princess knew the beauty of King Zhenbei. The women brought back were all characters, but she was still shocked. Shen Yu's appearance was flawless, and she had an ecstatic temperament.
    Especially those eyes are mysterious and seductive as if you are in the empty valley.
    Comparing with him, the nine chambers used to be mediocre!
    The princess hated this face, or she hated all the women who shared the King of the North with her.
    "It really is a fox charm!" The
    princess unconsciously added gravity to her finger, and Shen Yu blew a rupturable chin, and was marked with a bloodstain by her sharp armor.
    If it wasn't for the King of the North of Gu Jizhen, the princess would have liked to shave this face! Poke his eyes!
    "I ask you, princes several times a night to pamper you?"
    Several times?
    Shen Yu spent almost in syncope. How did he know how many times Wang had asked him?
    Can only shake his head.
    "Talk! Dumb?" The princess retorted.
    Shen Yu was scared, and she could not bear the distracted pain of her wrist. "I can't speak."
    Where can the princess understand? Thinking that Shen Yu was teasing her, she slapped her face on Shen Yu's face, making a clear and loud sound.
    "I'm asking you, what's your blind gesture? Dumb?"
    Shen Yu's mouth broke, some blood flowed out, and he didn't care about it, he nodded.
    "Really dumb? I haven't heard that Shen Zhifu's Qianjin is dumb ..." The princess was a little surprised, and Haha laughed. "Hahaha, it turns out that the
    grandfather got married is a dumb!" Beauty, after all, it's still flawed.
    "I have seen any ghost in the palace, but I have never seen a living dumb, hahaha ..."
    Everyone around was laughing, and Shen Yu lowered her head. This kind of sneer and pointing was what he was accustomed to. People used to look at themselves before. His eyes were all looking at a freak.
    The princess looked at Shen Yu coldly, and said fiercely, "Sao ho, you tell me clearly, I am the rule of this palace! You better be honest with me, or you will look good!"
    "I'm lacking. The dumb won't cry anyway, let the dumb kneel."
    Shen Yu knew why the princess wanted to treat him like two guards who had asked him to undress before. They both wanted to monopolize themselves. So hit a shot.
    The princess wanted to monopolize the north king of the town, so she hated herself.
    No wonder adults in the prefecture use their top bags instead of girls, and the palace is the place to suffer, hell.
    Kneeling on the ground until dark, stinging from the knee, Shen Yuxin was numb, he knew his destiny long ago, and knew from an early age that he was the evil scourge of people's mouth. When Shen Yu was twelve Burned to death by them, and later locked in the yard, they gradually forgot about him.