Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    "Yu'er, are you caring about me?" Xiao Xiye was overwhelmed with joy, "The feet... Lian seems to be dreaming, Yu'er, I finally waited for this day, and you smiled at me, Xuan Xiao was given more than one person."
    Shen Yu pursed her lips in shame, raised her glass, and raised her head to drink. .
    The wine is a syrup of syrup, which is better than that of Wangfu. Shen Yu seldom drinks, but he does not feel spicy, but his mouth is full of white water and tasteless. It is completely unlike the intoxicating cup of wine and the fragrance of lips and teeth. .
    "I think, tomorrow I will go to the prison.
    Shen Yu's gesture is very slow and cautious... Xiao Xiye's surprise stiffened in his face and slowly turned into bitterness. He took another jug ​​of wine and drank it.
    " I knew that you were for this matter. When you were in the prison, you smiled at me, even if you were not sincere, even if you acted in revenge on him, I am happy... But Yuer, you also saw that Jun Xuan Xiao is a jerk! He is not worthy of your heart. Remember, if you don't go, okay, I'm afraid he will bully you again. "
    Is it bullying? If in the Wang Mansion, Zhenbei Wang Ken bullied him so lightly, he would be overjoyed. Now that he has left the Wang Mansion, why bother to post it? Probably really asked for it.
    Shen Yuyou There are thousands of reasons not to go, but there is a reason to "love him", he will struggle to care
    for himself . The most difficult thing to convince is his own heart.
    "Don't you see it, Yu'er? Jun Xuanxiao, he deliberately, He won't tell you where your mother is, he just wants to tease you. "
    Xiao Xiye said drunkenly that Shen Yuwuyan was destined to live up to his enthusiasm in face of his enthusiasm.
    "Well, then I will not go." "Shen Yu gestured.
    " "Really? Good Yuer, you really promised that I wouldn't go to see him?"
    Shen Yu nodded and poured wine to the two. The palace concubine on the side changed somehow. pot.
    Xiao Xiye smiled confusedly: "It's great, you finally see his face, Yu'er, will you be good with me in the future... Jun Xuan Xiao can give you, I have it, and it is better than him It's better!"
    Deep in love, Xiao Xiye stretched out his hand to surround Shen Yu, Shen Yu frowned slightly, and broke away from his arms. .
    "I'm sorry, Yu'er, I'm so happy...
    Xiao Xiye let go of her arm and hiccupped. There were two dizziness on her face.
    Shen Yu handed the wine glass to Xiao Xiye's lips, Then compare the gesture: "You are right, he is not a person who can be entrusted to life, we can try, but you can't force me....
    Xiao Xiye refused to Shen Yu's wine comer, a glass Then a cup. .
    "Okay, okay, I know there will be such a day, Yu'er, you are finally willing to accept me, I will prove it to you, I am stronger than his Jun Xuan Xiao.....,
    Xiao Xiye is inarticulate. Speaking nonsense, I didn’t know how much jugs I drank, so I fell asleep on the table.
    Shen Yu shoved his shoulders, but nothing happened. The smile faded, and Shen Yu slumped weakly on the soft mat. on his face no trace of joy, only lonely and at a loss:
    Ye Di, you are wrong, Shenyu laugh, the whole stay in the palace, followed by brilliant smile again, by sorrow and grief piled ..
    Today Shen Yu has indeed changed. You see, I know how to succumb to what I like and use the skin sac as a means to achieve certain purposes.
    Shen Yu touched Xiao Xiye’s waist and found a token. He returned to himself The Nuan Pavilion took something and put on a cloak to go to the prison
    ....When Emperor Bai Riye brought Shen Yu, he carefully recorded the way. The emperor’s personal token was naturally useful, and the guard of the prison was released immediately.
    Jun Xuan Xiao knows who is coming without looking, and a confident smile radiates on his face.
    "This king thought he could see you tomorrow. Are you eager to know where your mother is, or can you wait to see me?".
    Shen Yu put down things and gestured without expression: "The prince is too affectionate."
    "Hahaha! It's not that the king is passionate, you can't deceive me." Jun Xuan Xiao sounded like a fierce beast, very wild, "Although you pretend to be intimate to Emperor Ye, but you look at his eyes, not like you looked at me. Fanaticism and love, Yu'er, have you been fooling me for so long?
    Shen Yu pretends to organize a box to cover up the panic he has been taken through. .
    The King of Zhenbei will always be so arbitrary and confident, whether it was originally that Shen Yu was unclean, or now that Shen Yu still loves him. .
    When Shen Yu heard the next sentence of King Zhenbei, his hand almost fell.
    Yu'er, you have enough gas, come back to this king, this king can not blame, and still spoil you. "
    Jun Xuanxiao's words-bucket of cold water, pouring Shen Yu to calm down.
    "I don't owe you anything, why don't you blame it?".
    Shen Yu looked calmly The king of Zhenbei gestured, he is now neither Jun Xuanxiao's pet, nor his servant. Those gifts have been cancelled earlier.
    Shen Yu's eyes are clear, his lips slightly raised , with a mockery, which is mocking the king of Zhenbei His self-righteousness is also mocking his own stubbornness...
    Jun Xuan Xiao looked at Zi Ruo's Shen Yu, his expression sinking, and the desperate Yuer in his mind had drifted away, no longer his vassal...
    "Don’t forget, it’s the king you left.
    Oh, I see.
    Shen Yu was ridiculous. It turned out that Jun Xuan Xiao regarded his departure as a betrayal and should apologize to him. .
    But he never thought about it. If he could not see the glimmer of hope anymore, why would Shen Yu feel ashamed and abandon him? The king of Zhenbei, who stood above him, never refused to lower his posture and lay down his identity. .
    "Yes, I am the one who betrayed the righteousness." Shen Yu gestured, "Since it is an untrusted and unintentional person, the prince thinks that I may still come back to you and continue to be imprisoned, arrogant sex. ?".
    Jun Xuan Xiao was panic-stricken by Shen Yu, and there seemed to be a fierce beast in his heart to break through his body.
    "Don't you like the days before? Are you unhappy with this king?" Jun Xuan Xiao asked with a dull voice.