Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Bian Xie scolded while seeing a doctor and poked the medicine pestle.  
    "Hey, Xiaomei, what are you uncomfortable except for high fever? It's talking!" Bian Shizhe froze for a moment. "Lao Zi is confused by you ... dumb and boring."
    Shen Yu turned her head to On the other side, I don't want to see this madman.
    Bian Xie was even more arrogant, and he was too lazy to take care of him. He was leaving the medicine pack and was about to leave. The house was just about to come in with another person. Bian Xie saw him, and almost jumped up like a mouse and a cat.
    "Hey, my mother ...
    Xiao Xiye grabbed Bian Xie, who squeezed her neck and ran towards the back door.
    " This is not Bian Taiji, how can I see the film and go? Can I eat you? " Xiao Xiye grabbed his collar and held it.
    Bian Xie grinned and performed a non-standard ceremony: "Bian Xian sees the emperor, hasn't seen it for many years, the emperor's dragon body is healthy?"
    "You still control my health and safety, I still return It didn't cure you as a crime of reading a job to deceive a monarch! "Xiao Xiye rarely raised his face on the floor.
    " Hehehe ... "Bian Xianyi was inexplicably guilty," If the emperor is fine, the Caomin will retire first. "
    Stop! I went to the north to parade. After arriving in the north, you also hide and hide from seeing me, seeing where you are fleeing today! Someone in Beijing asked me to give you a letter."
    Xiao Xiye threw the envelope directly on the inexorable face of Bian Shisheng.
    Suddenly he laughed twice, and picked up the envelope and rested on the candlelight. As the green smoke curled, the envelope turned to ashes directly.
    "You ... don't you see it?
    Xiao Xiye was a little surprised and seemed to be expecting it again.
    'Look at the fart, just his elm head and I can come up with toes, he can say something What a fool, do n’t let Lao Tzu ’s appetite stop me from eating late at night! ”Said Bian Xie's teeth.
    Xiao Xiye was not angry and proud: "Who are you talking to an
    old man in front of you?" Bian Xianyang raised a flattering ridiculous laugher: "Of course not to you, the emperor's grandfather, and Caomin to you ..."
    "The man also said, if you are angry, go back to the capital, he misses you very much ...
    " "Get off the calf!" Bian Shizi jumped angrily, "This is what he can say? He wants I really missed me, why didn't you come to me in person? But even if he raised the big car and asked the old man, it would be useless!
    Bian Xie finished speaking, and fled like a tail on fire.
    Xiao Xiye lingered for a while, and said a few words to Shen Yu. Shen Yu would naturally ignore him and had to leave.
    As soon as Xiao Xiye left Shaohua Academy, he encountered Xuan Goxiao.
Yu'er is more comfortable to serve?
    "Go to Xiaoya, you are here, Bian XIV has seen him sick, but fortunately it is not a big deal, go in quickly.
    Xiao Xiye smiled relaxedly , as if finally it can be down to look.
    town Wang brow Organization into the hills, Ye emperor's tone sounded as if he were the owner of the yard, Shenyu his people, but rather a town to visit the king of outsiders like.
    "there emperor It is Shen Yu's unanimous blessing to take care of his whole body and mind. Zhenbei Wang has a casual tone.
    Xiao Xiye was surprised: "Xuan Quan, I know your nature, but if your things have been contaminated by others, you will discard them, but Shen Yu is not an object after all, I know Shen Yu and I spent the night together, you care about him I can taste it, but after all ... the
    emperor thought too much. The
    king of Zhenbei interrupted him without being angry, but instead laughed.
    "You and I are sympathetic, the wife wants a male pet like clothes, if the emperor likes Shen Yu , I gave him to you. I did n’t even know you were good before, so I put Shen Yu in Shaohua Academy without mentioning it too much, fearing that I would stain the emperor ’s eyes.
    "What?
    Xiao Xiye didn't respond for a while. The two Easts that Jun Xuan Xiao valued were always hard-earned. I didn't hear of the hand-off.
    Xiao Xiye actually ... There was a moment of heart.
    But the king of Zhenbei is ambiguous. Xiao Xiye also couldn't figure it out, he didn't understand whether he was sincere or deliberately deliberate.
    'Ha ha ha, go to the owl, you don't joke.' You are not ruthless to Shen Yu, so why bother to say these angry words? The
    King of Zhenbei did not answer him, but just started the conversation and said: We are not here to visit him, but to seek the emperor. "
    " Oh? Is there anything important?
    "You will get back to the capital in two days ..." The king of Zhenbei paused and said, "Take Guirou back too."
    Xiao Xiye said in surprise: "Xuanquan, you are an iron heart and want to take a princess. "
    " I just said, the wife's concubine's clothes. "Zhenbei Wang Yunpu said lightly," I'm afraid that one day, I can't help but kill her. "
    Xiao Xiye twitched her eyes, angry From the heart, it is worthy of the Zhenbei King who is more daring than the sky, and dare to say this in front of him.
    "Don't you understand what Dou Rou cares about you?"
    "Children's love is nothing but the thoughts of the younger daughter's family, and it's common in the mornings and evenings. Most of the capital city is a handsome young man with a book and business spirit.
    Xiao Xiye is blocked for nothing. He said that the North King of Fangcai Zhen said that he could gift Shen Yu to him, and now kidnapping with "love" is a joke.
    Finally, Xiao Xiye sighed: "For so many years, you have no pity for Dou Rou?
    Zhen Beiwang said in a deep voice: "Even if I do, I like her innocence when she was a teenager. Now it's almost all used up now .... The Emperor's North Tour this time, but you have to get what you want?
    Xiao Xiye stunned and laughed. : Xuan Xiao how to say this?
    I have dealt with the Huns for most of my life. The emperor wouldn't think that I couldn't even distinguish between the Huns and the Hans?
    Xiao Xiye looked stiff.
    'With the life of more than one hundred guards, for Shen Yu's good night, this king's training on Shen Yu, I don't know if the emperor is full of satisfaction? Yu'er is still comfortable?
    Xiao Xiaoye narrowed his eyes and didn't tear it down. Xu Ge, it turned out that the Zhenbei King believed that he had completely wiped away Shen Yu.
    "Hahaha! The country is beautiful and fragrant, ecstasy, and I am naturally satisfied."