Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Xiao Xiye finally opened the door of his heart, put down her mustard, and smiled with joy.
    "Specifically, Yunmeng Chu, you should have the surname Chu, not Shen, right?"
    Shen Yu shrugged, and his mother never gave him an official name, let alone a surname.
    "It turns out you don't know..." Xiao Xiye lowered her head for a moment, then relieved, "Then you haven't been to Yunmengze in South China? Your hometown is Yunmengze Junshan. If there is a chance, will I take you there?".
    This is Shen Yu's long-cherished wish. If you see for yourself what Yunmeng looks like in your mother's mouth, I heard that it is a place with beautiful mountains and spring seasons, unlike the Northern Territory. Everything is withered and covered with snow for three feet in winter, which can freeze people to death.
    "With my mother. "Shen Yu wrote.
    " "Okay!" Xiao Xiye rejoiced, "I promise you to help you get your mother back from Xuan Xiao!".
    Shen Yu's eyes darkened when she thought of her mother's life and death. Xiao Xi Ye thought he was thinking of the Zhenbei King again, and secretly said that he should not mention Jun Xuan Xiao.
    "How do you know that I am Yunmeng?" Shen Yu wrote. .
    "Oh, you remember the night I saw you for the first time, you were playing with something called Linglong Dice, a custom only found in Nanguo Yunmeng, I paid attention and thought about Xuan Xiao hiding you So tight, there was suspicion.
    Until later in the cave of Langjuxu Mountain, I saw that you had one more knuckle in your little finger, and I was sure that you were a descendant of Yunmeng Chu.".
    Xiao Xiye confided in it, without concealment.
    Shen Yu raised his left hand, his fingers were slender than ordinary people, and his little finger was also slender. Although it had one more knuckle, it did not appear abrupt and strange, but more elegant and slender.
    Emperor Ye did not say that Shen Yu didn't even notice it.
    "Look, I suspect that Xuan Ou did not inadvertently break your left hand. I am afraid that it was intentional. It made others think that your extra knuckles were just old scars to cover up the characteristics of your Yunmeng Chus. ...
    Shen Yu is puzzled, why should the King of Zhenbei do this?
    Xiao Xiye changed his head in a timely manner: "Is your exquisite dice still there? How to give it to me? I don't want you, and I am ready to return it. "
    Shen Yu looked up and was looking forward to Xiao Xiye's earnest expectation.
    Since Emperor Ye knew the customs of Yunmeng people, he should know what Linglong dice means to Shen Yu. He also made such requests...
    "Do not. "Shen Yu shook his head and refused.
    Seeing Emperor Ye's expectations, Shen Yu was too lazy to guess whether
    he was sincere or false. He was not the ignorant child who believed what others said. The Linglong dice had been broken. For Shen Yu There is no second in the world, and he won’t be so stupid to spend so much time engraving the name... engraving the name
    of the person he loves, will the two love each other and eventually become a family? This kind of coaxing young men and women who dream of love He wouldn’t believe it anymore.
    "Are you reluctant? Or have you already given it to Xuan Xiao? How can he be so good at you? Why don't you bother to use your emotions so deeply?" Xiao Xiye lost . .
    Emperor Ye probably didn't understand it. At the age when Shen Yu opened his mind, when he met the King of Zhenbei, he regarded him as all heaven and earth. .
    It only takes a few months to fall in love, which is enough for Shen Yuxin to miss the whole year.
    "I will not force you. One day, you will believe that I am sincere." 6
    Shen Yu heard the subtle movements outside the house, Xiao Xiye was armed with martial arts, she also had excellent ear power, and her face was one by one. : "Who is outside?!"

    There were a few busy footsteps outside the window, and then the voice returned: "The emperor is the concubine Shen."
    The person who came in, Shen Yu knew, could be regarded as under the same roof, but Shen Yu only dared to sneak a glance at Miss Shen Fu. At that time, Shen Yu regarded her as an ordinary figure of Heavenly Immortals and did not dare to look squarely. . .
    Later, her mother did not allow Shen Yu to go out, and she had less chance to see Miss Shen. After a few years, Miss Shen appeared more slim and graceful. She was dressed in a light red palace dress, more delicate than peony, and could afford it." The title "Dajing First Beauty". .
    "Shen Jieyu, what are you doing ghostly in the outside? Xiao Xiye is unhappy, but the servants didn't hear a word.
    On the day when the dragon looked up at the palace sacrifice in February, Shen Zhifu bribed the palace ritual to let Miss Shen play After the Spring God, its beauty is amazing-
    Xiao Xiye knows that Shen Zhifu has the thought of giving her daughter, and Xiao Xiye just needs Shen Zhifu to help him monitor the town of the North King in the Northern Territory, and she seals Miss Shen. Jie Yu was in position, but Xiao Xiye was caught in trivial matters, and was burnt by the Zhenbei king. How
    could she feel lucky that Shen Jieyu?. Shen Yu moved her body uncomfortably, his name was originally Shen Jieyu
    " . See the emperor. '
    Shen Jieyu Yingying owed her worship to her, and she was generous. She asked Shen Yuding to marry the king of Zhenbei instead of Shen Ruofei. .
    "The concubine was not a ghost, but he came to see his old friend specially. The concubine knew that Shen Yu's son was quiet and afraid, so he specifically told the slaves not to say anything, and never thought that the emperor was here."
    "Old friend?" Xiao Xiye smiled Ambiguous, "Are you saying that you were taken as the dead ghost and sent to this little slave in the King's Mansion of Zhenbei?"
    Shen Ruofei turned pale and hurriedly knelt on the ground. The king of Zhenbei was notorious at the time, so no daughter dared to marry.
    However, Shen Ruofei is active and thoughtful.
    "The concubine knew he had done something wrong, but if it wasn't for the concubine, he wouldn't get acquainted with the emperor and become the emperor's guest, so the yin and yang were wrong. of..
    Xiao Xiye, who knows how to speak well, knows she is sophistry, but she is not angry. As she said, if Shen Yu was not sent to the royal palace in Zhenbei, Xiao Xiye could not be met. .