Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Shen Yu's ink hair was slightly pierced in the snow. When Xiao Xi was found at the bottom of the cliff, Shen Yu's body was covered by snow. Jian Xiye couldn't detect his nose, and stuck it on his chest before listening. Get some heartbeat pulses.
    Years later, the King of Zhenbei recalled all the wrong things he had done that year, and the most regretful thing was that it was Emperor Ye who found Shen Yu, not him.
    Xueya is full of strange rocks. Qing Xiye has no extra strength to climb up alone, find a grotto, and hold Shen Yu in.
    There was no sickle-like storm in the cave, and it was a lot warmer.
    Xiao Xiye picked up some branches from the snow, and used up flint and cotton to raise the bonfire. It was also due to the fact that he and Jun went to the battlefield to fight at the owl in the early years. Whatever the circumstances encountered, these old Xiao Xiaoye did not forget.
    Shen Yutong's body was cold, and if it wasn't for a little pulse, Xiao Xiye would soon assume that he was a corpse.
    He didn't get traumatized, but probably couldn't stand the cold syncope.
    Xiao Xiye covered the cloak with Shen Yu, close to the fire,-while holding his hand, rubbing and heating up, but the effect was little, Xiao Yi welded him to his knees, and the two clung to him, let Shen Yu Take some temperature.
    Xiao Xiye used all the available methods. He warmed his hands and tried to reach into Shen Yu's coat, then stopped his hand.
    After all, Shen Yu is a man. Although Xiao Xiye's first glimpse of him in the moonlight was enough to surprise the world, Xiao Xi welded his mind clearly. He didn't like men, and he hated blinding to men's skin.
    "I'm saving people, and I don't have any other deviant thoughts, what can't I do?"
    Xiao Xiye hesitated for a moment, but still reached in, because contact with Shen Yu seems not so unacceptable, not to mention life and death, He thinks these are nasty.
    Xiao Xiye repeatedly helped Shen Yumo's skin, and finally saw results. Shen Yu's body temperature finally recovered, his bloodless cheeks had a touch of ruddy, and his breath was not so weak.
    With the temperature of the skin, Xiao Xi welding had a wonderful feeling. Shen Yu's skin was smooth. Although his body was thinner, Xiao Xi Ye was not disgusted.
    Xiao Xiye withdrew his hand. He wondered about his reaction. He seemed to have an interest in exploring Shen Yu's body.
    It is very difficult to abandon these messy thoughts. After all, this cave is so barren that there are no mice. Apart from the living creature Shen Yu, Xiao Xiye really does not know where to look.
    Xiao Xiye tried his best to think about the things in the hall, but he couldn't help but look down at Shen Yu's face.
    Shen Yu's complexion was still not very good, anyway, he was not as pale as before, and his breathing returned to normal.
    Xiao Xiye, who was close by, was surprised to find that Shen Yu's face didn't have a trace of flaws. The ordinary people have fine lines, and some people have small black moles, which are those beautiful harem beauty, even the best skin A little flaw can always be found, but Shen Yu does not.
    Firelight jumped on Shen Yu's face, which was more flawless.
    Um ... "
    Shen Yu frowned, let out a faint hum, and Xiao Xiye finally showed a relaxed smile. Under such circumstances, Shen Yu's soft groan seemed particularly scratching the atrium.
    Shen Yu's eyelids Moved, the shadow of the upturned eyelashes fell under the eyes, he did not wake up, it was estimated to be uncomfortable, so he made a little noise.
    Xiao Xiye realized that Shen Yu ’s body temperature was already unusually high, and his cheeks were hot , clearly affected by the cold after a high fever?
    had fever Shenyu already hot body, he himself chills chills and kept shivering, uncomfortable tight grip, reflexive hold
    live Xiao Xi Ye, in his arms on the Rely on.
    Shen Yu ’s unconscious movements, as if a fragile kitten arched his head, let Xiao Xiye feel agitated for a while, he could n’t
help but leaned down and kissed ... Ca n’t help it
    Jian Xiye only touched Shen Yu's cheek lightly, clearing the body fragrance that almost disappeared, making him fascinated.
    Faced with such a worldly appearance, who cares whether he is a man or a woman?
    Shen Yu has become so hot that he is confused, and his mouth hums from time to time, and sometimes twists me uncomfortably, like the spring is in full swing, seductively seducing the otter.
    Xiao Xiye was stunned by an evil farmer and covered Shen Yu's lips.
    He didn't think about that kind of messy thing, but the beauty was in her arms, and the man's instinct drove Jian Xiye to taste these ruddy lips.
    Shen Yuzheng was confused, and his body was sometimes hot and sometimes chilly, as if he had obtained a warm and overflowing elephant that could relieve some pain.
    Xiao Xiye didn't want to invade Shen Yu's mouth. As a result, Shen Yu's small tongue came to take the initiative, and the tongue was really fiddled with, and he wanted more with dissatisfaction. Jian Xiye's mind seemed to burst with a firework, flashing the heart.
    The beauty of it ... he never had it.
    Xiao Xiye's last sensation caused him to separate his lips. Although he was unwilling to admit it, but his body was reluctant to do anything to leave, he actually stood up and responded.
    Xiao Xiye meditated on a pure heart scripture, and if he went on like this, he really wanted the beast's desire.
    I ... I don't like men. '
    Xiao Xiye's mind was confused, and when he thought of getting tangled with a man's limbs, he felt sick and nauseated, but when he thought that it was not so difficult to accept Shen Yu, he looked forward to it ...
    "Xuan Xiaoah Xuan Xiao, you really will enjoy it. You can count out such a stunner. "
    Jian Xiye laughed secretly helplessly, and there was a little envy, envious of the king of Zhenbei can consult Xiaojiu, he and his men, they are used That is, but Xiao Xiye can't, he is the emperor, to be an emperor of the Ming dynasty, there must be no stains.