Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    Shen Yu's eyes were red, covered with blood, and his breathing was messy.
    Jun Xuan Xiao moved his chin, urged by passion, he became manic and impulsive, but he couldn't be more eager, and the coldness in his nature was excited by Shen Yu. .
    "How? Before you replace Miss Shen-generation marry, do not serve the king also serve properly, how to forget you're in this crotch Wang Cheng Huan What? What now installed saint martyr?"
    Shenyu body heavy, like being Involved in a vortex, the heart twisted like a knife. .
    He is not a human being, he just cares about his own life regardless of Shen Yu's life and death, selfish and cold beast! If he is happy, he will give some pity, once he loses his patience, his nature will be exposed!
    Under the shame of Shen Yu, raising his hand to fan the hateful face of the North King, he was quickly caught by him. .
    "Yu'er, you have to have a limit to play hard, so don't struggle to avoid hurting yourself!"
    Jun Xuanxiao's words made Shen Yuru fall into the abyss. It turned out that in his eyes, his refusal was just trying to kill.
    Shen Yu smiled at the corner of his mouth, but it was extremely bleak. Also, it was his soft heart that came to see him in prison, so it gave Jun Xuanxiao the opportunity to humiliate himself. He really took his own shame!
    He came to him because he was cheap!
    The king of Zhenbei likes a prison cage, which has become Shen Yu’s fate, he can’t escape nor forget. .
    Shen Yu's hand fell down weakly, no longer struggling. . "That's right, don't force the king to move thick, and
    accidentally break your hand.
    Jun Xuan Xiao turned Shen Yu over, turned his back to himself, and stripped his pants in a few clicks. , Lower body against his soft buttocks.
    Jun Xuan Xiao took a box of creamy cream and applied it to Shen Yu's secret mouth. A cool touch made Shen Yu twist his body unaccustomedly, but let Jun Xuanxiao's desire was even hotter.
    The people under him were shaking slightly.
    In Shen Yu's despair, there was some excitement, looking forward to the Jun Xuan Xiao Ling flesh, which made Shen Yu fall into
    deeper darkness. .
    Probably he was really sick, when did he like it, and interacted with Jun Xuan Xiao? Shen Yuji couldn't remember it. At first, he only felt pain and embarrassment, and later he was immersed in it. .
    The King of Zhenbei was right. He was swaying by nature. Under the King of King Zhenbei, he turned from a majestic boy into something that held his body to the joy, enjoying the joy of being penetrated through the aggression in the torture. .
    Shen Yu's fair-skinned skin was slightly reddened. Although he had ten thousand hatreds to reject Jun Xuan Xiao, his body could not deceive others. .
    The king of Zhenbei forcibly slid a finger into a channel, and the tight and tender tender meat wrapped his fingers, but he failed to squeeze in the second.
    Jun Xuan Xiao was so excited that he disappeared for such a long time. Shen Yu's stamens were already tight, which stimulated Jun Xuan Xiao's freshness. .
    "Yu'er, did you not let Emperor Ye touch it?". Shen Yu sneered, what happened when he touched it, what happened when he didn't touch it? Anyway, he has completely transformed into the same rabbit lord in the Men's Wind Museum, and he has no sense of shame. ..
    How clean are you, King Zhenbei? You aren’t a genius looking for flowers and willows. How many men and women have you been lucky on this male column? It’s already dirty.
    Jun Xuan Xiao saw him inexplicably sneer, so I don’t know why, Say||Tao: "Your body is familiar with this king, it's so tight...
    another finger enters the expansion, and Shen Yu frowned, tolerating discomfort. .
    If you want to go, go ahead!
    Shen Yu's persevering temper broke out at this moment, and suddenly stood up and fell down on Jun Xuan Xiao, sat on his waist, and glanced Jun Xuan Xiao with a red eye.
    Since two people are happy, why should you be happy alone, I feel ashamed?!.
    If you don’t treat me as a person, then I only treat you as a fire-fighting appliance!
    Jun Xuan Xiao found in amazement that Shen Yu looked like a young wild cat with open claws.
The two's gasps are enduring. .
    Shen Yu's head was blank, and he could not move his tired and exhausted body for a long time, so he sat on Jun Xuan Xiao's body to rest and recover his physical strength, and then raised his head to urge Jun Xuan Xiao's left corner of the mouth, and smiled cunningly and evilly. .
    Shen Yu stretched out his slender fingers and scraped some milky white turbid liquid on Jun Xuan Xiao's chest, and quickly wiped Jun Xuan Xiao's lips. .
    "You! ... Yuck-
    Juan Xuan Xiao is enjoying the joyful aftertaste. Unexpectedly, Shen Yu will come to this trick. He sits up in anger, wipes his lips, and the mucus on his face. Murder! When
    he spit out the residual fluid, he tasted a bit of saltiness, which made him feel humiliated more than any offense!
    How dare Shen Yu do this!
    Shen Yu only sneered, left Jun Xuanxiao's body, and then fighting back pain, leg obviously still unable to shake, there is a flow of blood from the thigh down to the root slowly, but he pretended nothing had happened to put on his clothes.
    action to fill the gap, and out of the brothel romantic son of a general and habits, then He also picked up Jun Xuan Xiao’s clothes and threw them on his naked body, which was like the attitude towards Zhen Bei Wang afterwards.
    Jun Xuan Xiao was still in a rage, Shen Yu had already done his moves, and then he was neat Put on the shoes and socks and
    leave the straw mat. Jun Xuan Xiao was so angry that the root of the tooth was tickling, and the tiger rushed over,-pull Shen Yu back and press under him...
    What do you mean? Put this king... Are you looking for fun in this king?".
    Jun Xuan Xiao gasped like a cow, his expression fierce and evil. . Shen Yu had an abnormal flush on his face, and he would not be intimidated by the kinky prestige of the King of Zhenbei, so he pretended to gesture easily. .
    "Isn't it? You are not a distinguished prince, but a prisoner in a prison, do sex once. Slaves are not humiliating you, I am very satisfied, but I forgot to show
    the sarcasm of watching Shen Yu's mouth. , Jun Xuan Xiao was angry and pinched his throat, his fingers were in the shape of eagle claws, embedded in Shen Yu's fles

Silent Lover NovelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara