Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Shen Yu withdrew his hand like he met a poisonous snake, dodged and dared not look at King Zhenbei.
    The king of Zhenbei gloomed down in an instant. He was an overbearing man. His orders others could only obey. When he had evil desires, he must vent, and he was never rejected.
    "Yu'er, Ben Wangnian has been weak in your body and has been conniving you for a long time! Don't be ignorant of what is going on!"
    Shen Yu didn't dare to respond to King Zhenbei. He stiffened his body and endured the coming anger of King Zhenbei.
    Zhenbei Wang treats himself well, first because of the word "Shen Yu", and secondly because of his obedience and obedience, no matter what the situation, he is content to cater to his impulse.
    Shen Yu knew that once he disobeyed him, he would lose this fascination.
    King Zhenbei is such a person. Once he can't please his interest, he will become irritable and ruthless. What was the love of the past?
    "Master, please go to
    Liqingyuan ." Shen Yu wrote on the paper, which exhausted his last will. Even if he was attached to his heart in the hope of staying with him, he must do so.
    "Do you want me to find Jirou ?!" The
    King of Zhenbei couldn't believe it. Shen Yu would say such a refusal to him and give him away?
    "Yu'er, let me ask you one last time, did she ask you to do this?"

    Xin The King of Zhenbei stared deeply, and Shen Yu was about to sink into it.
    If Shen Yu is not dumb, he would like to blurt out and tell King Zhenbei how much he admires him, depends on him, and appreciates him. Or simply bring everything out and Shen Yu does not have to suffer from guilt day and night.
    But he is the king of Zhenbei in the world of Megatron, and even if he is lighter than Hongmao, even if he dies, it is estimated that only his mother will cry for him. Will the king of Zhenbei really tolerate his deception?
    "No, not the princess threatened me."
    When Shen Yu wrote, her fingers were shaking.
    "Then this is your own meaning?" The
    King of Zhenbei was calm, and his eager care turned into disappointment and gloom.
    "Yes ..."
    Shen Yu summoned his courage and quickly wrote: "Since Yu'er entered the palace, the prince has never stayed elsewhere, and Yu'er appreciates the love of the prince. But the prince should not stay with me anymore, otherwise outsiders should say I seduce the prince, humei and confuse the Lord. "
    Looking at the words written by Shen Yu, the killing spirit of King Zhenbei became stronger and stronger.
    "Well, who is Ben Wang's favorite, and what's the relationship with outsiders? Which one dares to point out behind his back? If you are afraid, Ben Wang will protect you."
    Shen Yuzheng tightened his pen: "The reputation of Wang Ye is also spread bad. "
    " so, you just generous, or for the sake of the king, then? "
    is not.
    Shen Yu knew that he was selfish, but only for his own sake, which made him more blameful.
    "The princess is very pitiful ... She is the prince's wives, and should be in love with each other. Doesn't the prince have pity for the princess?" "Mountain, and. 氵, eve"
    "Where does the king go to get others' fingers ?!"
    Zhen The North King roared. He had suppressed great anger. Shen Yu refused him twice. The Zhenbei King had never been treated like this. Concubine and male pet, which one is not destiny? But he relied on his own spoiling to push him to others? I just couldn't bear to treat him!
    "Ben Wang knows, you don't want to be spoiled by me, right? Do you think that this king is too rude and hurts you every time?"
    No, Shen Yu tongue was bitter, he used to serve Zhen Bei as much as possible, No matter how bad he was, he never felt dereliction of duty. He never felt that he was expensive, and now, if the injury makes the Zhenbei King happy, then he will not stop.
    Shen Yu couldn't answer, and he didn't dare to look at the King of Zhenbei sideways. He was afraid that if he looked at him more, the remaining reason would be defeated.
    The appearance of Shen Yu, in the indifference of King Zhenbei, completely disappointed King Zhenbei.
    "Yu'er, you really make Ben Wang feel
    cold ." The king of Zhenbei's voice was cold, like the water droplets melted by the ice, pounding on Shen Yu's heart, painful after another.
    "Well, you don't want to see Ben Wang, then in the next few days, Ben Wang will not set foot in Shaohuayuan, you have to think about it carefully."
    Zhenbei Wang turned around, his steps were heavy, he stopped suddenly.
    "However, this king's preference is not something you casually play with. Do you really think you rejected this king, will this king go to the concubine?"
    The footsteps of the king of Zhenbei slowly walked away.
    After a long time, Shen Yucai turned back, already tearful, and looked at the place where the king of Zhenbei left, the courtyard was empty.
    Shen Yu closed her eyes, rolled down two lines of hot tears, and wet the long red beans clenched in her palms. Shen Yu quickly wiped dry with her sleeves, exhausted her efforts to hold the corner of her mouth.
    King Zhenbei likes to see him laugh, so he never tears in front of him.
    If he doesn't cry now, will he come back? 
    In order to greet the king of Zhenbei, the princess Sao Fox bathed incense and put on a new jade belt costume, so that the peony gave her a sexy and enchanting flying bun, and then she was dressed like a newlywed girl. .
    Just waiting for Shen Yu to send the King of Zhenbei to his door.
    As a result, after waiting all night, the princess didn't wait to come to King Zhenbei, she fell asleep.
    "His Royal Highness Princess ..." the
    princess awakened and asked joyfully: "Yongye! Is the prince coming?"
    Shaoyao said with fear: "No ... Your lord hasn't come, Her Royal Highness, it's already dawn, the slaves are waiting for you to change your clothes ..."
    "Fuck things!" When the
    princess heard this, she directly reached out and hit the face of Shaoyao. Shaoyao didn't dare to evade. She was accustomed to the angry temper of the princess. Once the princess had something undesirable, she took the place of the girl next to her and took the blame. angry.
    The peony was burst into tears, so it didn't dare to squeak.
    "What's crying? Crying your master fell out of favor?" The princess scolded, "The prince didn't come to you so happy? What do you tell me to do?"
    "No ..."
    Shaoyao is not as good as Zhiluo.