Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    It was worth the death of his mother in exchange for his mother's peace.
    Shen Yu's bones were hurting all over the body. The princess was right, and he couldn't shout any more.
    The world in front of him turned black, and he seemed to hear someone shouting before he slowly lost consciousness.
    "
    Master Wang arrives ..." Zhenbei Wang's burly figure appeared in Liqingyuan.
    The princess with her eyes closed resting on the beauty couch rolled down and hurriedly saluted.
    "
    Master Wang ..." King Zhenbei squinted and saw Shen Yu kneeling on the ground. His thin body was huddled together, and it looked like a thin wind could blow away.
    "Why is she here?"
    Wang Zhenbei asked casually.
    "Uh ..." The princess murmured. "On the first day she entered the house, regardless of inferiority or inferiority, I was setting rules for her."
    "Setting rules?" The
    two king-like eyebrows of King Zhenbei raised their majesty and majesty.
    "You're a big deal, how did she provoke you?"
    Said the princess immediately. "She got up at noon, and didn't even know the etiquette to come to please me, the prince of the palace. I just asked her a few words. You favor her and frown at me. I was so angry that I punished her to kneel here. "
    Zhenbei Wang's eyes stared:" Kneeling to this hour? "
    " Well ... just two or three hours ... right? "
    King Zhenbei didn't look: "Are there?"
    "Also!" Princess continued, "She is actually a dumb! The surname Shen gave birth to a dumb, and actually concealed the sky and deceived the king!"
    Zhenbei Wang gave the Princess a look .
    "My King knows."
    "The prince knows?" The princess was surprised. "Then you still accept her as a concubine? How can a dumb be the concubine of the concubine? Why don't you take her off and rush back!"
    "Do you care about the lord?"
    King Zhenbei's body was full of murderous spirits. Although he did not intend it, he came through the bloody wind of the sand field. The evil spirit he developed was more thorny than the frost. Indifference made the princess timid.
    "I ... I didn't mean it ..."
    King Zhenbei ignored her, walked to Shen Yu, and hugged him.
    A bloodstain on Shen Yu's jaw reflected into the eyes of King Zhenbei. On his immaculate face, the scar was too eye-catching, like a delicate jade, and a crack that fell out.
    And the corner of his mouth, a little broken, to prove what he suffered at the princess.
    "Very good, you dare to touch the King's things."
    King Zhenbei's voice was not loud, but the anger in his voice made everyone shiver.
    Especially for the princess, she was not the first to strike the king's chamber of the king of Zhenbei, but the prince never distressed. How did he know that he would punish Shen Yu for a few hours and provoke him to such anger?
    "Rou Rou, this is the first and last time, if there is any trace of damage to the King ’s things, you can roll back to the palace!" The
    king of the north of the town pinched the chin of the princess, the killing in the eyes of the king of the north, Condensed as substance.
    The princess was cold, and she had never seen King Zhenbei protect such a person. He really dared to kill her.
    "I ... I see ..."
    Zhenbei Wang let go of her, holding Shen Yutou's head and not leaving Liqing Yuan.
    The princess couldn't help shaking as she felt the painful chin, and with anger and anger, she broke the bottle in which the peacock was stuck.
    "How can he do this to me! Just for such a fox spirit? A dumb! I'm a princess, his hair-wiping wife! My grand princess, isn't it better than a dumb delicacy ..." The
    princess was the emperor's sister In the past, the title was Princess Qiurou, with a distinguished status. The emperor gave the marriage to the king of the town.
    At the same time, the princess took the initiative to ask for a marriage. The King of Zhenbei happily married her, but never expected that in this bitter cold place in the north, the noble princess in the heart of Zhenbei was nothing more than a dumb!
    ...
    Shen Yu woke up in her bed, with Song Qing alone.
    "Thank you for saving me back."
    Shen Yu gestured, but it was actually a gesture he had figured out. His mother was a slave, where could you afford to teach him sign language? There are not many people who can understand sign language in this world, even fewer gentlemen who can understand sign language.
    Unexpectedly, Song Qing understood it.
    "Are you
    thanking me?" Shen Yu nodded.
    "No, princes." Song Qing explained, "is actually a princess too recklessly, princes do not like to break something his stuff."
    Song Qing princes understand, even if the Shenyu Zheru dead Princess, Royal Highness would not even the eyes Blink. Wang Ye was angry because of the scar on Shen Yu's face.
    That turned out to be the case.
    Shen Yu was a little lost. He was the king of Zhenbei, so he didn't allow others to destroy his face. Without his appearance, he was worthless.
    "What about the medicine?" Shen Yu pointed to a pile of porcelain bottles.
    "It was applied to you personally by Lord Wang." Song Qing hesitated for a moment. "But I advise you not to think about it. Lord Wang is good to you because he gets a newcomer for a while."
    This is a bit cruel. The woman who was abandoned after he was not really emotional. Instead of saying that Wang Ye was satisfied, he changed his pet.
    The reason why Song Qing talked was that Shen Yu was the best of Wang Ye's women, so that she could not bear to look at Shen Yuxiang and disappear.
    Shen Yu nodded, indicating that he was clear.
    Song Qing was a little surprised, and not many could accept the cruel reality frankly.
    It's just that apart from his mother, no one ever cared about Shen Yu. The occasional gift of King Zhenbei was one of the few lights in Shen Yu's life.  The King of the North is full of energy. He rides troops during the day and stays in the courtyard of Shen Yu at night.
    He seemed to have discovered a novelty and was more interested in exploring Shen Yu.
    "Dumb ... isn't there anything perfect in the world?"
    King Zhenbei stroked his fingers on Shen Yu's face, admiring his collection.
    Shen Yu has humbled himself because he couldn't speak since he was a child. The King of the North may also dislike him, right?
    "But you're different ... It's God who thinks you're flawless and jealous of you, so you can't talk."