Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Zhentian Wang's bright and smooth Hetian jade is worth more than a foot. Under the candlelight, she and Shen Yu's complexion contrast with each other.
    Shen Yu put the middle finger of Zhenbei King in his mouth and rubbed his teeth.
    "You don't like it? What do you want? Above the sky and below the blue sea, as long as you want, the king will search for it for you."
    I want to live.
    Zhenbei Wang Lang laughed: "It doesn't matter if you don't speak, let Song Qing write down what you want tomorrow, and the king will give you the best thing in the world."
    Shen Yu felt pain in his heart, and he and Zhenbei Wang Mingming had skin Blind date, but it seems as far away as the Milky Way, he wanted to let the king of the north know his voice.
    To be able to get Shen Yu's favor again, King Zhenbei was in a good mood, and there was a lot of words. While walking with Shen Yu's body and playing with his hands, he wanted to give him all the things that could fit Shen Yu in the world.
    "Promise the king, don't dance to anyone in the future, no, I won't let you be seen by outsiders anymore, you are me alone."
    To the depths of love, the king of Zhenbei wrapped up Shen Yu's lips with a mouthful. Long drive into the ground to encroach, the burning breath is with the erotic breath.
    Although Shen Yu didn't cater to anything, his whole body was weak and weak, but the Zhenbei King was still very interested, and darted in Shen Yu's body.
    Overnight, the flowers of the briar filled the house.
    king of the north of the town gets up every day before sunrise, no matter it's sunny, rainy or snowy, it's dawn now. He was sitting at the bedside, Shen Yu pressed against his waist, curled up in a small ball.
    The King of Zhenbei had just thought of changing his clothes, and found that Shen Yu moved a little. His hand grabbed King of King's clothes, as if he had woke up, and it was like sleepwalking.
    Shen Yu was lying in a warm arm, which was his life-saving straw. He was too tired, but his nerves were very sensitive. This broad reliance was about to leave him, and Shen Yu grabbed it.
    "It's only been one hour, you keep sleeping."
    Every time the king of Zhenbei stayed in Shen Yu, it must be a whole night's toss, every minute was a good night.
    Hearing a deep voice, Shen Yu woke up, sat up freely, and fell on the chest of King Zhenbei with weak arms.
    He flinched timidly, and quickly grabbed King Zhenbei's sleeve.
    "Frown is not allowed, the king likes to watch you laugh."
    Zhenbei Wang flattened his eyebrows, a rare tenderness, Shen Yu was flattered, almost thought it was a dream, and his dry heart was like a stream of spring water.
    "My King has military affairs, and I'll see you later."
    Don't go.
    If Shen Yu could speak, he would like to shout out and ask King Zhenbei to stay and rescue him. As soon as King Zhenbei leaves, the princess will send someone to summon him.
    Sure enough, as soon as the king of Zhenbei left the house, the princess sent a slave to come. Shen Yu's knees were like needles, and she couldn't walk. She was dragged to Liqingyuan by two servants.
    "Look at your swaying spring feeling, Lord Wang spoiled you several times last night, right?" The
    princess pinched Shen Yu's jaw, her fingernails became pale.
    "Shameless things!" The
    princess hated his face, and would seduce a man too much.
    "Zuo Luo, go on!"
    Shen Yu repeated yesterday's punishment. He was more uncomfortable than yesterday. He had a lot of star seeds flying in front of him, his vision suddenly flickered, there was a buzz of bees in his ears, and tinnitus. stop.
    "Yeah? I can fall asleep? It seems that this doesn't work for you ..."
    Luo Luo has inserted several silver needles into Shen Yu's bones and nails, but Shen Yu still falls asleep.
    Luo Luoming Yayi grasped Shen Yu's hair, pulled up stiffly.
    "I heard that this bottle of water is a poison of the maggot king. It is very rare and will not
    kill you, but it hurts you ..." Luo Luo shook a green glass bottle and opened Shen Yu's mouth directly. Sink into the throat.
    As soon as Shen Yu's throat was immediately burned by the fire, he coughed violently, causing severe pain in his lungs.
    Even more horrible is the venom in the abdomen, wherever you go, you will have to corrode Shen Yu's internal organs, like a penetrating heart.
    Shen Yu was rolling on the ground in pain, her body was cold and sweaty, and blue muscles on her forehead exploded.
    "Hahaha ..." The
    princess looked at the ice-clean and jade beauty, and wriggled like a worm on the ground, but she couldn't scream and she covered her belly with a smile.
    ... The
    king of Zhenbei was dissatisfied with Shen Yu's performance.
    It has been three days. Although Shen Yu will have a small gesture to meet him, the clever smile on his face is gone, and the tricks of finger and tongue provocation have also become awkward. Most of the time, Shen Yu is paralyzed, and he fiddles at will.
    King Zhenbei likes conquering concubines. He likes to see Shen Yuchu's pitiful appearance, not the walking dead!
    "Get up!"
    Zhenbei Wang grabbed Shen Yu and tore off his clothes ...
    King Zhenbei is the kind of person who becomes more irritable the less satisfied.
    Shen Yu was in a bad state, and the king of the north of the town was upset and irritable, and his movements were more rude than before. He only cared for his own pleasure and did not care if Shen Yu could not stand it.
    Shen Yu was trapped under King Zhenbei. Duckweed generally fluctuated. There were only crisp sounds in the room, and the roar of King Zhenbei. Shen Yu shook as the hot male man went in and out.
    "Turn around and look at King."
    King Zhenbei changed his posture and couldn't get pleasure in his movements. He liked to face Shen Yu directly to himself, so that the flowing waves in Shen Yu's eyes and the flushing spring feeling on his face would fall into his eyes and let Zhenbei The king felt great satisfaction.
    But today, Shen Yu's eyes are empty, her breathing is weak, her face is almost white, and the blood vessels under the skin can be seen.
    King Zhenbei sprinted frantically. He was confident in his own might, and Shen Yu's reaction frustrated him.
    "Uh ..."
    Shen Yu made a faint sound in his throat. He lifted his head, and the delicate throat knot throbbed, and then the king of the north saw the corner of his mouth and bleed a blood stain.