Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Shen Yu stared at this strange man, the son-in-law of Dang Erlang, with slender eyes full of slyness, thin nose and thin lips, like a sly fox, what was he talking about?
    "Listen to Wang saying that you are a dumb man?" Bian Shi asked bluntly.
    Shen Yuxian lowered his eyebrows, and the dumb incident made him more inferior.
    "Who are you?"
    Shen Yu gestured casually, and he didn't expect the other person to understand.
    "Rejuvenating with a wonderful hand, annoying Yan Wang's flat fourteen!"
    Shen Yu raised his head sharply, his eyes shining brightly, and flat fourteen could understand! The first time someone understood his gesture!
    "Don't hit me like this, it's so hooking, I don't want to be unloaded by King Zhenbei ..."
    Bian Shifang rummaged through the medicine box, and said, "Take off your pants."
    "?" "Do
    not take your pants off you on how to tis was stabbed rotten little daisy medicine?"
    Shenyu body hairs blows, cold hands and feet suddenly, a surge of fear penetrate the body.
    Has his identity, the secret he has been hiding, been known? Then Zhenbei King ...
    No wonder Zhenbei King has lost interest in him, Shen Yu dare not think about it, and deceive Zhenbei King's end ...
    fourteen, carrying a medicine chest, shaking his legs from Shen Jade came out.
    "This skin is the color of the country, but people are boring. Isn't it the last medicine? Is it scary to see a ghost ... Still dumb, life is boring ..."
    Bian Shishi was supposed to give Shen Yu took the medicine, but she felt pale and trembling when she heard it scared. Bian Shishi thought he was guilty of sheep epilepsy and looked at her posture as if Bian Shishi was going to kill him. Already.
    "Bian Taiyi!"
    Suddenly someone called him, Bian Xishi turned around, but she was a princess in a Chinese suit. The gold beads on her head were heavy, and they started to tink.
    "It doesn't matter too much."
    Bian fourteen defamated, but with a smile on his face, he performed an unruly ceremony.
    "See Princess Mirou ... Oh no, the princess is polite."
    Bian 14 looked around and found that the princess was only one person today, and there was no maiden who was surrounded by her left and right.
    "You and I are old acquaintances, don't need so much courtesy." The
    princess raised her noble chin, but her expression was not so free, and she seemed very anxious.
    Shen Yu vomited blood on the bed in Zhenbei's bed and passed out. He almost died.
    The princess was ashamed as soon as she snowed, and even woke up laughing.
    The princess thought that the sick seedling could not survive, and she was dressed up every day, waiting for the king of Zhenbei to go to her for the night, but she had no personal picture, and then sent someone to ask, and the king of Zhenbei was guarding at the window of the Sao hoof day and night. Inseparable, even military affairs are ignored.
    The princess was so angry that Zhenbei Wang would rather guard a dead person than spoil her! The princess broke a dozen antique vases in the room.
    It was not a few days, and the king of the north of the town sent a few personal girls to Li Qingyuan, including her confidant, Luo Luo, not to mention why.
    Could it be that Zhenbei Wang knew that she secretly tortured Shen Yu?
    The princess playing the drums in her heart, there was no reliable person in her hand, she found it secretly, and happened to meet Bian Shishi.
    "If the princess didn't tell me, then I'll go first?"
    "Ah!" The
    princess stopped Bian fourteen.
    "Mr. Bian, what happened to the sick ghost in it? Rescued?"
    "Like the princess, she lived." Bian Shibo bowed and bragged, "Fourteen's ability is not clear to the princess? As long as you don't lose your breath ..."
    " Okay !" The
    princess waved in disappointment and interrupted Bian Fourteen brag about themselves.
    "That's okay, why does the Lord keep it every day? Could it be that this little hoof happened to be pregnant, and played a small play, and made the Lord regret it?"
    "..." Bian Shiji twitched his lips, " No matter how good my medicine is, I can't make a man pregnant ... "As
    soon as the words came out, Bian Shiji immediately covered his mouth.
    Seems like ... woe came out of the mouth.
    "Man?" The
    princess then reacted and screamed, "Shen Yu is a man? Haha ... man ..." The
    expression of the princess was ever-changing, and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Fortunately, Shen Yu is a man, so he can never conceive the King ’s seed and use it to fight for her power; sadly, her dignified princess of the golden leaves has lost to a man!
    "Man ... a Shen Zhifu, a Shen Yu, it's a fake! I lied to us and the prince! Haha ... you are dead this time!" The
    princess left with a smile.
    Bian Shiji took a moment to look around, and suddenly he was gloating again.
    "There is a good show again ~"
    Journey Shen Yu was sitting on the bed with a heart in his hands, his lips were dry, he kept his movements for a long time, and his hands and feet became cold.
    The door was suddenly opened and a cold wind blew in. Shen Yu lost her eyes and turned to see Song Qing come in.
    "Are you finally here ..."
    He deceived the King of Zhenbei, and he is almost about to be dealt with. I do n’t know what punishment is to ask for beheading, poisoning, or three-foot white cricket .... With the nature of King Zhenbei, he must not let Shen Yu die easily. His life must be worse than death.
    "Mrs. Shen, Lord Wang is pleased."
    Song Qing's voice was dull, and Shen Yu became more afraid of the murder under this calmness.
    There were nine miserable ghosts on the king's bed in Zhenbei. After all, he still had the same fate.
    Shen Yu got up and went out with Song Qing.
    The scenery of the royal palace is very good. The white walls are tiled, the corridors are painted, the moon caves are rocky ... the world outside is like this.
    Shen Yu was the first time to admire the sights of the palace, and I was afraid that this was the last time.
    Song Qing led the way. When he reached the remote part of the palace, someone was guarding it in front of him, and it looked like a prison cell.
    Shen Yu's legs softened, and she managed to stand still, without falling.
    "Is this the prison in Zhenbei's palace? Sure enough, the king of Zhenbei won't order to kill me directly ... This prison is my burial place. I died here, and probably couldn't even tell the news, and my mother thought I would return Alive, there is a thought. "