Chapter 42

"The North King of the town loyal, the emperor from no two hearts, guarding the bitter cold for many years, why should the emperor cut the power?If the king is not in the town, who will fight against the Hun for Jing?
    GE Guang generals rushes, noisy Ye Emperor headache, in addition to one or two pro town north King, all other agreed to deal with the town north King of the problem, the problem is not the town north King ooze, can freely kneading, in the end how to pick out the thorn?
    Ye tirelessly sat on the Dragon chair.
    "I remember, Xuan owl assist me to ascend to the throne, do not know how many times saved me on the battlefield, I and him, more than blood brothers, I sealed his territory, grant him the tiger, the sister kicked to him, even if he is big, I only owe him....
    "But ... ...This throne has been sitting for a long time, I more and more sleepy!That's why this trip to the North...……’
    "You all say that the North City is the chills of chaos Borderland, hehe.....Frog!"Ye Emperor eyes like a moment," since the Xuan Xiao guarding the North City, business to deal with the people,the prosperity of the industry is not less than the capital!You know that the people of the north are kneeling before me in silence!How many of my troops can do that? Beihong people already know only the North King of town, do not know the emperor Lian!Just go to the bar and they will shake the flag in response!How can I feel at ease?
    "I do not want to do that suspicious monarch, but this chair, I sit uneasy, step by step alarm!One foot is wrong and all is lost!Go....Don't blame me for being small,but you're the one who made me do it.……”
    "Xuan Xuan owl owl ah, all this I can allow you, but....Why hide a dream man?
    Hear the "yunmeng people" three words, some younger minister also do not understand, only two not Huo years old cabinet fell from the chair.

    Ye Emperor plot content, but three days, appear intact in the town of the north of the letter in the wangshui.
    Zhenbei Wang only looked, put the letterhead into the heater a pair of painted with bright flower juice from behind the hand ring zhenbei Wang.
    "Your Highness, The Night is late, you should be tired of a day?The slave will clear the tendons for you.....
    The North King of the town with a glamorous beauty, obviously the male voice is more charming than the woman talking, but unexpectedly not annoying, really amorous, eyes and eyebrows full of gorgeous dust.
    The king of the town took his hand and turned and pressed him to his bed......
    …………
    Shen Yu failed to restore the trust of the North King of the town,but a bruised back, drowsy sleep for some time, hurt a little better, and freshen up, ready to repeat it.
    Song Qing stopped him again. these days, Song Qing has stopped him three times for various reasons.
    The prince is not in the House."Song Qing said Blunt.
    Is Shen Yu missing?Is he too busy in the military or does he not want to see himself?
    "When Will you be back?Shen Yu than gestures.
    Song Qing wants to say and stop, he is not good at withdrawing lies, simply silent.
    "Are you lying to me?”
    "No.”
    Song Qing hastily denied, looked at Shen Yu's brow, cramped swallow a mouthful of saliva.
    "Lord he....He said, you upset him,and let you copy all the books you had learned, and count them as punishment,and see him after you have done so.
    Song Qing really can not think of other reasons, zhenbei Wang left here books, plus his own written soldiers fighting, training military experience, etc., at least hundreds of volumes, should be enough to copy Shen Yu for a period of time.
    Shen Yu opened his brow and smiled.
    That's great,just need to copy these books will be able to see the North King of the town.
    Shen Yu studied many words and eight and learned dozens of the art of war. he lived alone in such a large yard, and no one spoke to him.Lest the king of the north of the town should not answer when he examined him.
    Shen Yu joyfully ran outside holding a handful of snow, into the Inkstone in the Copper Basin to bake and melt, then carefully study the ink, pen a stroke to copy up.
    Song Qing looked at the side, because Shen Yu all things are learned from the North King of the town, so the calligraphy school three-point God of the North King of the town, but the root is very different, the North King of the town of the word vigorous, Shen Yu's word is missing points fortitude.
    When he opened his eyes, Shen Yu lit a candle and sat right in front of him. besides yawning, he did not see him moving more than half a point.
    Song Qing guilt, knowing that Shen Yu will do anything, why so deceive him, do these doomed things?
    Song Qing did not think to stay aside,he was afraid of an impulse, he could not help but tell Shen Yu cruel facts.
    Two days later, the horizon is not white, Shen Yu happily holding a book basket, song Qing shook up, but also dressed up, slightly pink, but can not cover his eyelid blue black.
    Shen Yu, like a treasure, stuffed a basket of books and paper into the hands of song Qing, smiling eyes bent into a moon shape, Ambilight.
    Two days and two nights without sleep, Shen Yu copied the books all finished not even eyes closed for half a moment.
    Without his gestures, song Qing knew what he was going to say.
    I'm done, take me to the King!

    Song Qing looked at Shen Yu Chunliang's face, for a moment speechless.
    "Lord he.....‘’
    He's already looking for someone else.
    Song Qing almost blurted out and told Shen Yu not to wait, but he did not mean to say it.
    "Your Highness....Said in recent days busy with military affairs, Empty will come to Shaohua hospital, you don't bother him, wait patiently is.
    Shen Yu bowed his eyes dark, a moment later or smile, sit on the stone steps in front of the yard, sit.
    He seems to have returned to the wood room where he lived as a child, and finished his work every day. his mother just sat on the machine and waited for him to steal some leftovers from the kitchen, and sometimes with good luck, Shen Yu could eat fish heads or a boiled egg.