Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Shen Yu just took out the exquisite red beans and sculpted them slowly with an embroidery needle. Even the largest red bean selected was only a quarter of the size of the little thumbnail, saying that jade must be fully absorbed.
    "It turned out that it's so difficult to engrave the name, no wonder it's just engraved with the name of the person you love, so tired ... '
    Shen Yuxin thought! These three words of" Jun Xuan Xiao "are silent in the past few days. They are strangers. Familiar, I ca n’t get more familiar.
    Shen Yu went out to sit on the stone well of the patio, stuffed the red beans into the dimpled dice, took the finished product, and repeatedly played and appreciated in the moonlight
    . .........
After both the Snow Demon
    Guard and Song Qing were taken away by Wang Ji, Xiao Xiye entered Shaohua Temple. He was not in a hurry.
    "This yard is more shabby than other places in the palace. Isn't Xuan Xiao hurting this hidden concubine? How could he let him live in such a dilapidated state ... Love, just a few plum blossoms, the yard is hidden and hidden Fei Yifei, Xuan Xiao, how deep are you hiding this hidden concubine?
    Suddenly, Xiye Ye stopped and stood behind a plum tree.
    He saw a man sitting on a high stone well, hanging his legs, holding a bell necklace or something in his hand, playing with the moonlight, shaking it against his ear, listening to the sound inside.
    "This is the imperial concubine."
    Xiao Xiye could only see Shen Yu's side back view from a distance. He was dressed in white and was reflected by the moonlight into silver and white, and his hair was hanging down and scattered casually. Although the body was thin; Although not as graceful as a woman, it has a strange and splendid charm.
    Xiao Xiye couldn't help looking at his whole body. It was found that he did not put on his shoes and socks, and his delicate jade feet were still swaying playfully. He was almost going to blend into the moonlight. When the hair and the clothes fluttered together, he seemed to be blown away anytime.
    "Xian" is probably nothing more than that, Xiao Xiye thought.
    There are countless beauties in the Emperor Ye ’s harem, and the red flowers and green willows are struggling. Of course, without men, he does not like men either.
    But the person in front of him, Xiao Xi, who knew he was a man, could not bear to be curious and wanted to see what he was like.
    Xiao Xiye heard that he probably wanted to sigh, but because of the dumbness, he only made a strong breathing sound, but due to the remote and quiet Shaohuayuan, Xiao Xiye had good ears to hear it. Xiao Xiye couldn't help but move closer. Some are only two feet away from him.
    Looking at the man under the moonlight, he turned his head a little, and lifted the object in his hand, staring at the exquisite bean with joy and resentment.
    Xiao Xiye only saw his appearance. At this moment, Xiao Xiye seemed to feel that the wind had stopped.
    The man's skin was almost transparent, the delicate Qiong nose left the moon shadow, the lips of Zhu were slightly opened, but the small but plump and radiant, those eyes were the finishing touches, I am afraid that no more passionate eyes can be found under the world, He looked at Linglong Dou's eyes, all
    tender and affectionate.
    In particular, he smiled, as if Xuechuan melted.
    This man is not only a fairy from Guanghan, but also a snow demon who has taken away the soul.
    Xiao Xiye suddenly jealous of the King of Zhenbei, if this person can also look at himself with this kind of eyes, Xiao Xiye is willing to make him a concubine and apostate for him.
    Xiao Xiye wanted to be close to him, even if he didn't take it as his own, he wanted to appreciate him up close.
    This idea is getting stronger and stronger, Xiao Xiye can't help but take a step, approaching him .......
    Shen Yu actually heard Song Qing's voice, he thought it was the King of Zhenbei, so Can't wait to hold the Linglong dice and ran out to meet the King of Zhenbei.
    The result fell through, Shen Yu sat depressed on the stone well, sighed quietly, and wondered if the King of Zhenbei received his heart? Shen Yu's joy filled his face.
    After waiting for a while, King Zhenbei was cold outside, and Shen Yu realized that he had forgotten to wear shoes, and was about to return to the house to warm up, and heard a footstep coming closer and closer.
    A person with noble spirits has come to him.

    Shen Yu's first reaction to seeing this stranger is to go. He has seen very few people. The person in front of him puts a lot of pressure on him. At the first glance, Shen Yu felt dwarfed by his aggressiveness.
    What's more, Zhenbei Wang specifically explained that he was not allowed to meet outsiders.
    Shen Yu jumped down from Ishii and ran to the house, Xiao Xiye stopped.
    "Shen Yu! Are you Shen Yu?"
    Shen Yupin was a bit uncomfortable listening to someone calling his own name. The man was anxious and worried that Shen Yu ran away directly, but the voice was gentle and kind, which made Shen Yu put aside his guard a little and turned to look at him.
    It's like saying: "Do you know me?
    Xiao Xiye recovered, and smiled and patted his head.
    " Look at me anxiously, and forget you can't speak. You are jade.
    Shen Yu nodded, the Zhenbei Wangfu was so big, he would get lost if he walked alone. He did not think about it. Emperor Ye was accompanied by the King of Zhenbei, surrounded by the eunuch and the maid, and even if there was no protection, there was a guard to protect him. How did he "accidentally" break into Shaohua Academy alone?
    I want to enter the house.
    Shen Yu didn't know what the emperor was going to do, he was at a loss, so he gestured and pointed to the house.
    'You invite me to enter?'
    Xiao Xiye smiled, Wu Wu stepped forward to walk inside, Shen Yu was anxious, he couldn't say anything to stop him, and
    he grabbed him in anxiety .
    "You go!"
    Shen Yu was anxious and angry, pointing out of the courtyard.
    "Uh, you mean inside and out, confusing me.
    Shen Yu didn't know what to do, he didn't bring pen and paper with him
    ." Your hands are so cold. Xiao Xiye said suddenly.
    Shen Yulian Zhuang withdrew his hand, his heart was very weird, how the emperor familiar with himself, the tone seems to know himself before.