Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Shen Yuhe and Zhenye Wang were very affectionate. Three days later, there was indeed an express post on the post, and Emperor Ye suddenly set off for a northbound cruise in advance. It was only one day away from the capital.
    After the Zhenbei King was surprised, he looked at Shen Yu's eyes thoughtfully.
    punishes you to serve Ben Wang again tonight tonight
    . After the Zhenbei King taught Shen Yu how to learn Chinese characters, he kept warm as usual.
    "Yu'er, our emperor came down to the north to reduce the parade. The king needs to be accompanied. I am afraid that there is not much free time to accompany you.
    Shen Yu nodded indifferently . He? This is the reason Shen Yu understands. The
    Zhenbei King Shen Yin said for a moment, saying : "In these few days, you will stay in the Shaohua Hospital, and you should never leave the hospital. You can tell Song Qing if you have any needs. Song Qing will do it for you. "
    Shen Yu is puzzled. He has always been at Shaohua Temple, unless the King of Zhenbei takes him out, or the princess summons. Why did the King of Zhenbei make a special confession? It's as if his mother wouldn't let him go out, fearing that he might cause trouble general
    town Wang smiled and said: "Do not think, these days many people eye miscellaneous palace, you body bones and weak" and propensity quiet, I'm afraid someone you crash.
    Shenyu mind cozy warmth, he nodded and said his heart Clear. The  
    king of Zhenbei said with satisfaction: "This king will let Song Qing wait by your side. If an outsider breaks in, you do n’t care, and let Song Qing drive away.
    Shen Yu motioned to make a note of himself. The Zhenbei King must be good for him, so he would value him so much.
    "You have nothing to tell Ben Wang?" King Zhenbei pretended to be angry.
    Shen Yu was puzzled and turned his head towards the North King of Zhenzhen blinked.
    "For example, I will miss Ben Wang, and I hope that Ben Wang will stay with you and have something to say." The
    king of Zhenbei gripped Shen Yu's waist and pinched his finger like a punishment. Shen Yu hurt and twitched his body. : This savage lord, has great strength.
    "Yeye's heart is full of the world, not only Yuer has to take care of him."
    Half of them did not write: but Shen Yu's world is only Wangye.
    "Yu'er, you are really sensible, and this Wang has a lot of worry. The king of Zhenbei turned around, "but he didn't want to be the king, should you say that he should be punished?"
    Shen Yunu said, he was clearly thinking of the king of Puzhenbei.
    "Just punish you tonight to serve the Lord last time.
    Then, the King of Zhenbei has lifted Shen Yu's clothes, and his claws went in and explored.
    Shen Yu quickly wrote on the paper:" Bian Taiyi said ... Be tempered.
    "It is also known to block this out flat fourteen king?" Wang Xiao Ma Town, "with the full carriage, not a regular shape, it does not matter, however, the king could not bear the pain Erh regenerate it. '
    Town, this king Looking back honestly and withdrawing his hand, Shen Yu suddenly lost, thinking that he was really hypocritical. The King of Zhenbei asked him not to bear it, do n’t, he was against the West. Shen Yu never suffered from gains and losses, after all, he had nothing to do. What he lost is different now. He does n’t want to lose the king of Zhenbei.
    Shen Yu never suffers from gains and losses. After all, he has nothing to lose. But now that he is different, he does n’t want to lose the king of
    Zhenbei . Come out,
    "Where are they?"
    Under the moonlight, the king of Zhenbei was cold.
    Song Qing replied: "In the Danguan, someone sent a message to explain that he would be able to get to the northern capital at noon.
    " Well, the Ming Dynasty King personally took the Dakai Gate to greet Emperor Ye. "The King of Zhenbei ordered," you will add staff tonight to strengthen the guards in the city and the palace. During the Northern Tour, Ye Emperor will not be allowed to encounter any accidents. "
    " Yes. 'The
    king of Zhenbei paused and said: "This side of Shaohua Temple, you personally care, don't let the imperial concubine run around, don't let people approach Shaohua Temple, if necessary, kill without pardon.
    Song Qing was surprised, but the Zhenbei King's order had its own reasons. He never asked much.
    "That princess over there ...
    " "Let her stay in Liqingyuan honestly, and the North Tour ends. Go back to Beijing with Emperor Ye!
    It seems that this time King Zhenye is determined to give up his wife this time.

    Ye Emperor Xiao Xiye suddenly made a trip to the North, and advanced the schedule, so there was no notice to the provinces along the way. It was almost a micro-service private visit. He only brought dozens of guards to follow.
    The King of Zhenbei stood in the tower and greeted him by the wide-open door. The people on both sides were mingled, but when Emperor Ye entered the city, he was mute, leaving only the sound of kneeling to worship.
    The eight-horse carriage is magnificent, with wind chimes hung on the four corners, but there is no royal symbol, and it looks like a big family from the south.
    "It is worthy of the people under the rule of Zhenye Wang, even more disciplined than those of Caobao Barracks." The
    voice came from the carriage, bright and salt, with a natural indifference and arrogance, but this arrogance is not unnoticed, but born in the bone marrow of extravagance.
    town Wang got on his horse in front leading the way back to the palace, only to please the Emperor at Ye carriage.
    'go owl, you Mangfu, they say that a person does not have to disturb anyone, you sudden In such a big battle, I dare not take the carriage down the city gate! "The
    curtain of the carriage had n't been lifted yet, and the curse of the welding emperor was heard.
    "The number of ceremonies for welcoming the Holy Drive cannot be overwhelmed."
    Zhenbeiwang stood upright, his face immaculate.
    "Just you are old-fashioned ..."
    Emperor Ye does not seem to be angry, but with some helplessness, it shows the friendship between the two. The
    elegant Shu embroidery trial son is opened, and a white-dressed golden salt-going son walks When he came out, he wore a golden jade crown, a tread pattern of Jinqiao's head, and a white bear hair shoulder, and he also held a hand stove.
    Emperor Ye is tall in slender figure, taller than ordinary people, especially his fingers. His knuckles are distinct and slender and elegant, but the noble spirit of the whole body is not vulgar, and the royal temperament is natural.
    "The minister sees the emperor. 'The
    king of Zhenbei bowed his hands to salute, but was held by the hand of Emperor Ye.
    " Go to the owl, if you do this again, you will not welcome me, and I will immediately turn around and go away. "
    Even I'm leaving.
    'Xi Ye. '
    Ye Emperor was only satisfied. The two laughed and embraced each other, clapping each other's backs. The strength was as if they were fighting.