Chapter 18

"Me?"
    Shen Yu pointed to himself.
    "Yeah, do you like it?"
    Shen Yu took it. The jade carving was very heavy, and he almost didn't hold it. He looked at it happily. It turned out that he looked like this, right. This little man is so skillful. Where is he so beautiful?
    "This is not me."
    Shen Yu half-written half-strokes to make Zhenbei King understand what he meant.
    "Yes, after all, the painter and the jadesmith listened to me describe the description, which is a little different from yours." The
    king of Zhenbei pointed out and said, "You see, although the jade statue is fair and transparent, but it is not as thick and peachy as your skin. Petal. This eye can't be as intimate as you, Yu'er, your eyes are the most hooked in the world. There are jade like dull and woody, you are like a moon, and you danced the Lanling song that day, but it was like a panic. , Just like a fairy. "
    Shen Yu looked at King Zhenbei in surprise. This was the most beautiful love story he had ever heard. So he was like this in the eyes of King Zhenbei?
    "Don't bluff me."
    Shen Yu pushed away the Zhenbei Wang, but he couldn't help but jumped up and jumped happily. He didn't dare to look directly at the Zhenbei Wang's affectionate eyes. He was afraid that he would fall and he couldn't escape.
    "Don't you believe it? I told those painters and jadesmiths that they didn't believe it either. The lover's eyes showed Xishi. How could there be such a person in the world? That's because they haven't seen you, Yu'er, you honestly told me ..."
    The Zhenbei King suddenly became serious, turned Shen Yu around, and was facing himself.
    "Have you been lying to me all the time?"
    Does he ... know?
    With a chuckle in his heart, Shen Yu locked it all at once. He was afraid that he would indulge in the petting of the King of Zhenbei, but he kept hiding a secret. His identity, if the King of Zhenbei discovered it, he was not a master Miss, will he treat himself like that?
    Shen Yu is afraid that all of this is just a dream. He is inherently cheap. How can He De get along with Zhenbei Dynasty?
    "If you haven't been lying to me all the time," said Zhenbei Wang seriously, "then how could this king be enchanted, like you so much?"
    Shen Yu looked up for a long time.
    "You must be a goblin from where you all say that the face is bad, and even the king has been hooked by you." The
    king of Zhenbei's voice was low and gentle, and he grabbed Shen Yu's heart fiercely.
    Shen Yuyi snuggled up in the chest of King Zhenbei. He knew that even if he didn't engrave King Zhenbei's name on Linglong Red Bean, he would not be able to extricate himself.
    Good Scene was disturbed by Song Qing.
    "My prince, the princess listened to the concubine Feng Li and cried at Liqingyuan. She said that if you don't go to see her, she will die." The
    king of Zhenbei frowned, but still got up.
    "Yu'er, I'll go back as soon as I go."
    Shen Yukong fell down. In fact, he didn't need to tell himself. He is the king of Zhenbei, after all, he doesn't belong to himself.
    Shen Yuming knew he shouldn't be greedy, but he couldn't help being sour.

    Pretending to be sick Zhenbei King is still outside the Liqing Hospital, and he hears slaps and noises inside.
    "Fox! Humble hoof! Every day lord haunts! The lord does not even look at me. What else do I mean when I live !?"
    Bang—
    the sound of a broken vase.
    The princess has been in trouble for an hour, and the furnishings and antiques in the house have been dropped.
    "Why doesn't the prince come to see me ?! It must be him, the slut, blowing the wind beside the prince's ear ..." The
    king of Zhenbei appeared in the courtyard with a sullen face, seeing the messy clothes of the princess, like a crazy woman do not like.
    "
    Princess ... You're here ..." The princess broke up from the ground with a smile.
    "To die or live, do you still have a little princess system?" The
    king of Zhenbei waved his sleeves in disbelief and sat down on the throne.
    "It's not for the fox! The princess of Jinzhiyuye, my princess, was robbed by the prince of a slut ... He was sick of Shenyu, the prince kept walking, pouring tea and pouring water, how about me? Lord ... I know, the bitch stopped the people in Liqingyuan, so that it wouldn't make people report it, right? "
    " Aren't you sick? Ben Wang sees you are in good spirits. "The
    princess stopped awkwardly and concealed The mouth coughed a few times, making him look weak and shaky.
    "Your lord, it's true, that day Zhi Zhi died ... I was suddenly repented. Later, when I thought of her being stripped of flesh, I was afraid to have nightmares night and night. I couldn't eat well or sleep well. You Look, I'm all thin ... "The
    princess was shocked, but she fainted at the time, and when she woke up, she was facing Zhi Luo's bone shelf, and her whole organs were flowing all over the place. She was really scared.
    Later, when I heard the news that Shen Yu was sealed as an imperial concubine, I was even more spitting blood.
    While crying, the princess moved to the king of Zhenbei, sat on the leg of the king of Zhenbei, and chuckled on his shoulder.
    "Repentance?" Wang Town sneer, "You are one a slut, this is your repentance? Shenyu side of the Princess has been the king, and you belittle he is insulting the king!"
    Princess staggering, in Shenyu In the heart of Lord Wang ... Is it really so much more important than her princess?
    "I just ... I just love the prince too much."
    "Put up your jealous woman and lose the face of the king!" The king of
    Zhenbei pushed away the princess who was attached to him, and a scent of rouge smoked him. nausea.
    "Master! You stay with me tonight ..."
    The princess's eyebrows fluttered in spring, enchanting and charming, but the king of Zhenbei felt kitsch.
    "You've closed the Huangxiong Shenyu Patent life, you better give some of the king convergence, do not wait for you to Huangxiong north field parade and see serpent you look ugly!"
    "What? Huangxiong to come to the north field "!" The
    princess cried in surprise. The original North King was protecting Shen Yu in this way. The princess did not dare to regenerate at all. If there was an elder brother supporting her, she would not be afraid of that little bitch!
    The emperor gave Feng Shen Yu's death order, and said that he would come to the Northern Territory in a few days, but the Zhenbei King did not intend to tell the Princess, and he was too lazy to explain to her, and left.
    "Haha ... haha! Brother Huang is coming!"