Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    After five days of depression, Shen Yu was determined to see the last side of King Zhenbei. .
    "Yu'er, you don't come to see this king for a while, this king is going to find you."
    The King of Zhenbei saw Shen Yu's first words.
    Shen Yu didn't answer, Jun Xuan Xiao himself was trapped in the prison and could not get away. How to find him?
    Shen Yuming's jailer who guarded Jun Xuanxiao put him down. The jailer refused to accept the token in Shen Yu's hands. But he could not open the shackles for Jun Xuanxiao's hands and feet. .
    "Alas.... The king's hands and feet are all wood, Yu'er, you help pinch the king.".
    Jun Xuan Xiao sighed, moved his stiff legs, and then lay on the straw mat beside Shen Yu.
    Shen Yu will naturally no longer obey his orders, but just take out food and ointment as usual to help him treat the wound. .
    Emperor Ye did not impose any further penalties on Jun Xuan Xiao. He knew that it was useless except to understand hatred anyway, so these old wounds had begun to heal and scab. .
    Shen Yu lowered his head to apply the medicine, applying it meticulously and evenly, from his chest to the abdomen. Shen Yu was no longer familiar with this body. Where did he have a few protruding muscles, where there were several old scars,
    where there was a lot of sweat All are clear, and Shen Yu feels ridiculous, except that he has no knowledge of Zhenbei King's body.
    From the beginning, the two were only in close contact with the body and flesh. One leaned over to wait, and the other rudely enjoyed such a relationship. It was strange for a long time.
    Shen Yu swears secretly that this is the last side, and since then there is no one in his mind, and Jun Xuanxiao is dead or alive in the future and has nothing to do with him. .
    "Yu'er, why don't you force me to ask this king today?'
    Shen Yu realized that his hand was lying directly on Jun Xuanxiao's chest, keeping the action of applying medicine for a long time.
    A long-depressed emotion came to mind, Shen Yu suddenly leaned over and bite hard on the chest of the king of Zhenbei. He used all his strength to accumulate all his love and hatred for the king of Zhenbei. On this bite. .
    The skin was bitten and Shen Yu’s teeth penetrated deeply.
    "Why...what did those sweet words lie to me? Why should I be treated as a play...what is so merciless to me, and now teases me
    casually ... Shen Yu's brain is in chaos, he has many words to think Ask Jun Xuan Xiao, but he also knows that he can't knock on the heart gate of Zhen Bei Wang. Jun Xuan Xiao never really feels passionate about him, so he comes and goes freely, and ruthlessly practices in his atrium, and then the whole body But retreat.
    Jun Xuan Xiao
    remained quiet, let him bite. When mouth Shen Yu loosened his teeth, Jun Xuan Xiao appeared a new wound, still bleeding.
    Shen Yu's tongue and teeth were all bloody, He licked the tip of his teeth. This is the blood of King Zhenbei. It is as sweet and warm as ordinary people. But why did he
    smile so coldly at him? Unfortunately, he is a dumb man who cannot laugh out loud. He is so happy. By the way, I finally left my mark on the king of Zhenbei, since it can’t be printed on the heart of the king of Zhenbei, it’s also good to use this method.
    After seeing this mark, Jun Xuan Xiao should be able to think of himself, Shen Yu just wanted to make this man who made him crazy and made him suffer, remembering how much he loved him as much as he hated him...
    "It's hard to bite... .
    Jun Xuanxiao's voice was low, and he suddenly turned over, pressed Shen Yu under him, and overturned the side of the food box medicine chest. 0|What is
    he doing?!.
    Shen Yu wanted to push away the King of Zhenbei in horror, but Jun Xuan Xiao was strong and strong. He didn't know how much he was stronger than him, and he firmly pressed him firmly.
    Zhen Beiwang’s scorching eyes were extremely aggressive at this time, like a lion staring at his prey. Shen Yu was no longer familiar with this look. It was when the former Zhen Beiwang wanted it. .
    'Yu'er, who do you learn the moves from again? You bite, this king has sex....
    Under such circumstances, he actually wanted to do this kind of thing?!
    Really a beast!
    Shen Yu was embarrassed and angry, and wanted to break free from Jun Xuan Xiao, but he couldn't do anything with the greatest strength. .
    Shen Yu anxiously gave birth to wisdom, and with the resentment in his heart, he bent his knees and pushed upward fiercely, in the middle of something male and female. .
    "His-".
    No matter how hard this thing is, it is always the most vulnerable part of a man. The King of Zhenbei took a cold breath and let out a low roar, the weight of his whole body pressed on Shen Yu's body.
    "Yu'er...you want to be the queen of Ben Wang. If Ben Wang has no children in the future, you will be pregnant with Ben Wang!"
    Jun Xuanxiao was kicked in anger, and the harsh and vulgar language was like a hooligan in the city. His low voice proved that he was irritated. .
    Shen Yu was so humiliated that she also turned her eyes, punching and kicking with shortness of breath. .
    Jun Xuan Xiao grabbed Shen Yu's hand and shoved her hand, and rudely covered Shen Yu's lips. The tip of her hot tongue pryed open Shen Yu's lips, rushing in desperation, as if to take away Shen Yu's life. .
    Jun Xuanxiao fiercely pressed Shen Yu's limbs, unable to move. He kissed Shen Yu's lips indiscriminately. Jun Xuanxiao's jaw stubble pierced Shen Yusheng, and Shen Yu gritted his teeth tightly, not wanting him to do anything wrong. .
    "Yu'er, I want it now. Give it to me....
    Shen Yu burst out of his chest . What does Jun Xuan Xiao think of him? Is it a tool for liberating desire at the time of animalism? Yes, he used to There was a request, but he finally escaped from the devil's claw, and he didn't want to continue to fall...
    Jun Xuan Xiao's kiss suffocated Shen Yu. This shouldn't be called a kiss, just his vent-style encroachment.
    A pair of warm big hands drilled into his coat, Shen Yu loosened the tight shell teeth in a hurry, Jun Xuan Xiao thought he was relaxed, and took advantage of the emptiness, but was bitten by Shen Yu. A bite. .
    "
    His - Jun Xuan Xiao took his pain and released his mouth temporarily. He licked the blood on his lips and swallowed it. Jun Xuan Xiao's lips were a little dry due to lack of water. This action made Jun Xuan Xiao It looks more bloodthirsty and wild..