Chapter 62

Chapter 62

"So, I still want to reward you for your credit?
Shen Ruofei bowed his head: "The concubine didn't dare.
Xiao Xiye smiled lightly: "You don't have to kneel every time, I can understand you, Xuan Xiao is notorious, marrying him is equivalent to death, you are also forced to do this.".
Shen Ruofei raised his eyes in surprise, grateful The sentiment is full of words...The
emperor...
Xiao Xiye didn't look at her again, turned to ask Shen Yu: "Yu'er, you have been in Shenfu all these years, she didn't bully you?
Shen Yu shook his head, he even There are very few opportunities to see Miss Shen, and what about bullying. .
"That's good," Xiao Xiye said softly. In the future, no matter where you are in the palace or where you are, you will be the one who will be wronged. "
Shen Yu looked elsewhere, this kind of charity like charity, he had once, and in the end it was so low and worthless, he was no longer tempted..
Xiao Xiye saw Shen Yu responded coldly, slightly lost, nor Dejected...
Shen Ruofei looked at Xiao Xiye's spoiling and caring in his eyes, and was jealous. Although the emperor looked at Shen Zhifu's face, he directly sealed her a Jie Yu, and the limelight was nothing but Xiao Xiye did not even Seeing her right now, Jieyu, who has never been famous before, is incomparable
to this kind of heartfelt love. Fortunately, this dumb acquaintance, dare not say anything. At
that time Shen Ruofei saw Xiao Du The slave was displeased at first glance, nothing else, because this little dumb looks so beautiful, Shen Ruofei was praised as a beauty blank from childhood, but dwarfed in front of a dumb slave, how to make her happy?
Especially, actually A few dog minions, in order to tease the dumb slave, fought in the house, and in a rage, Shen Ruofei beat the dumb mother and ordered her to put the little dumb into the chalet, not to go out and sway.
So, she Only the first beauty of Dajing can sit down firmly...
'Emperor, when you asked me, the concubine had forgotten the business. The concubine knew that Shen Yugong's physique was frightening and cold, and brought this hand stove specially, which was brought by the concubine from home, and the concubine was not willing Send it, presumably, Mr. Shen Yu can use it, don't think it is an old thing. '.
"Well, you put it down." Emperor Ye waved his hands like driving away flies. .
Shen Ruofei's eyelids jumped, not willing to retreat.
Shen Ruofei is a woman with high spirits, who only wants to confine her son, but she can make a fuss. The dumb became her surrogate ghost, but she did not die under the crotch of the king of Zhenbei. She was taken over to the palace by the Emperor Ye, and now she looked down and looked up. See, looking at the emperor Ye Ye's appearance on the tip of his heart, Shen Ruofei is even more unbalanced. .
Could it be that the dumb slave was sent by God to help himself?! Really a narrow road!
Shen Ruofei came out of Qilin Pavilion, turned around and rushed to Jiaofangdian.
There was a strong smell of medicine in the Jiaofang Temple, which pierced Shen Ruofei's nose, so that her tongue was bitter. She covered her nose with her hand and frowned. .
In the main hall, several medicine jars were simmering in the fire, and the lids of the jars were gurgling, and several maidens were too busy to deal with them. Even the empress Jiang herself was studying a prescription according to a medical technique in her hand. .
"Concubine see the empress queen."
Queen Jiang grabbed a handful of medicine and put it on the scales. Her brows were tightly closed, and she was anxiously roasted by several stoves, and she smelled fragrant sweat on her forehead. .
"Isn't this palace telling you, don't you have to ask for peace in the past few days?
Shen Ruofei whispered:'My concubine is worried about your third prince. When you think that your third prince is suffering from illness, your concubine will not eat well and can't sleep. The third prince was ill, so I couldn't rest assured, so I came to visit. The concubine will be careful and will not quarrel the third prince.".
"Well, thank you.
Queen Jiang listened to some thoughtful words, and her originally anxious and irritable mood also slowed down a little. She was not familiar with Shen Jieyu, and at least she had a superficial harmony, otherwise outsiders would say that her queen was mean. .
"His Royal Highness is visible?" Shen Ruofei probed the probe. .
'I have asked the doctor to change the three prescriptions. Yu'er didn't even get rid of the heat. He coughed worse. He coughed up bloodshot last night...
Queen Jiang said, turning her head to wipe the tears secretly. . Shen Ruofei quickly persuaded: "Queen empress do not have to worry too much, maybe the maid maid did not take care of her prince, the three princes Ji people have their own appearance.
It is precisely because of their negligence that the palace took Yuer to the pepper Fang Dian, take care
of her personally, alas.... Queen Jiang is holding her forehead, she looks tired, and there is a black halo in her eyes, and she has not rested for two nights.
Shen Ruofei then asked: "From which day did His Royal Highness the Three Princes get infected with the cold? of? .
"It has been fifteen days and half a month." Queen Jiang said casually. .
"The fifteenth day... Ah!
Shen Ruofei seemed to think of something, his face screamed in horror...
"Yuer just fell asleep, and you want to wake him up at first glance?!" Queen Jiang whispered Reprimanded.
"No.....Yes, concubine.....concubine.....Shen Ruofei is flustered, wondering. .
"Say something!" Queen Jiang was impatient. .
Shen Ruofei came closer and said, "The concubine just remembered... The man who lived in the Kirin Pavilion happened to be in the 15th Palace. ".
Queen Jiang was displeased: "What am I supposed to do, would it be Yu'er who hurt him just after entering the palace?".
"Yes.........Yes...
Shen Ruofei hesitated and bowed his head...
"What the hell do you want to say?" Queen Jiang asked.
Shen Ruofei bit her lower lip and said, "The Queen Mother didn't know. The one in the Kirin Pavilion was the son of a servant family in the concubine's house. Some words should not be chewed by the concubine's tongue, but they didn't dare to hide it from the queen. ....
"What's the matter?"
"A dozen years ago, a priest came up from the house, saying that there was a demon's light in Shenfu, and the black clouds landed, and asked if there was a baby born in Shenfu. that Ya Nu is born, after that priests looked alarmed, saying that the baby is a charm monster reincarnation, should be removed while he did not grow up early, otherwise the future will be disastrous chaos demon charm .......
Queen ginger He raised his eyebrows and said: "This kind of fox god ghost talk is afraid of nonsense....