Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    "No! You can't go! Who are you going to protect me? Is it important for me to be a princess or he is important? Hurry and go! He ... I just saw him fall off the cliff, you are looking for now I couldn't find it! "
    Song Qing gritted his teeth, and the cliff was covered with snow. Even if he abandoned the princess now, there was no way to find someone.
    "Hurry on! The Huns are going to catch up! Do you want me to bury the dead man too ?!"
    ...... The
    Huns, after all, lacked generals and scattered sand, and Dajing's guards were backed and commanded. Meticulously, there are also kings of Zhenbei who have one enemy to one hundred. The Huns are fierce and slowly lose more than half. They are not stupid enough to be annihilated by the whole army. I do n’t know who handed it down today.
    Dajing also paid the price of dozens of fine guards.
    The King of Zhenbei didn't have the gold to attack the poor and let people clean up the battlefield. He and Emperor Ye went to chase the carriage.
    "What about Shen Yu?"
    King Zhenbei jumped off the horse, only to see Song Qing and the princess intact beside the carriage.
    "Subordinate dereliction of duty." Song Qing bowed his head and knelt down.
    "What is dereliction of duty? This king lets you see that everyone can't look at it? The
    king of Zhenbei's expression is colder than this ice and snow, he exudes anger, especially his clothes are stained with blood, like a bloodthirsty Raksha.
    '' Wang Ye ... ''
    Wang Fei puffed her on the King of Zhenbei, holding him and crying with two pear flowers.
    "Scared me ... I was almost killed by the Huns, I thought I would never see him again. Lord Ye ... can't blame Song Qing, he alone protects me and the imperial concubine, but also has to control the horse. I can't take care of it. Song Qing was pinned by the Huns, and the imperial concubine was pulled down by the Huns ... .. "
    Princess said halfway, her neck was strangled by an iron hand, and the eyes of King Zhenbei seemed to condense into widow ice.
    "Drew by the Huns, where is his body? Uh
    eh, a
    princess has a hoarse throat and is out of breath, her face reddened with bloodshot eyes, just when she thought she would be killed by the king of Zhenbei, her neck The hand was slightly loose, and the princess was breathing in the air quickly.
    "How could he be caught by the Huns in the carriage ?!
    " I don't know. I really don't know that Song Qing was overwhelmed at that time. Where can I get distracted? He? He seems to have fallen off the cliff. I want to save him, but I have no way to whine one, "
    Emperor Ye said," Xuan Xiao, it's no use trying to breathe at this time. When he was found, maybe Shen Yu was n’t dead ......... The
    king of Zhenbei took the princess to the side, looking for traces on the edge of the cliff, but the steps on the edge of the cliff were messy. At this time, there was heavy snow, and some marks had been covered. It ’s harder to get up.
    Even if Shen Yuhai is still alive under the cliff, how long can he sustain this place where it ’s cold and snowy?
Why do you all protect him? The
    king of Zhenbei sent everyone to search They led the way down the cliff.
    this is not a wolf living Xu cliff The steepest places, but the snow is very thick, if not some of the martial arts is basically unable to move, even the elite guards, are very slow.
    Town king has been down to the local forty-five feet, and did not find a trace of clues, his body covered Snow covered the blood stains of the banban, and the white gas
    he breathed blended into the world. His hands were trembling slightly, not because of the cold, and a strange emotion filled his chest, which was so painful that he never felt it. had.
    princess from the carriage brought Shenyu Shoulu in his arms, dressed in his white cloak attack, impatiently waiting for:? As long as princes can not find the bodies of Shenyu princes will give up hope that the strike will only Love her, only put her mind on her body.
    Xiao Xiye's eyes narrowed slightly, watching the looming figure of King Zhenbei in the cold wind, suddenly thought of something.
    "Yuerou, you honestly told me where did Shen Yu fall? The  
    princess raised her head in surprise, puffed up, and pointed to another place a little further away.
    I ... I don't remember much, Probably over there.
    "You ... Xiao Yi welding suppressed his anger and asked, 'Why don't you tell Xuan Xiao? The
    princess asked incredulously:" Could I tell the prince so that he can take that or Did the hooves get back in my eyes? Brother, do n’t you always help me? How can I protect the slut? I know, this fox spirit also confuses you ... "
    " He Was it pushed by you? "Jian Xiye asked again.
    The princess was speechless, and for a long time, she simply broke the jar.
    "What about me? I deliberately pushed him down while I was in chaos! I wish I had taken his skin and drank his blood and ate his meat! He was dead and everyone was happy! Do n’t even want to see that vixen That's it!
    A loud slap on the princess's face, the princess was a bit stunned.  
    "Look at you now, to become a market shrew for the king to go to the owl! Is there a little princess system! Xiao Xi Ye whispered.
    The tears of the princess fell down, covering her face and shouting: "Brother, you never beat me ... you actually beat me for that cheap blank dog slave ..."
    "I didn't beat you because of your nonsense Nonsense. "Xiao Xi took a deep breath and squeezed out his teeth, 'It's because you almost broke my big event!'
    Xiao Xiye didn't want to explain too much, and went down the cliff from where the princess pointed.
    The princess was stunned, crying and scolding: "Why do you all like that coquette and protect him! He damn it, it's cheaper to fall to death here!"
    The place where Shen Yu fell was even more precarious. Fortunately, Xiao Xiye still insisted on martial arts for so many years, otherwise he would not be able to go down.
    "You are all crazy! What good is this or maid ?! You have to find it! Move back a body to see how you grab it! The
    princess was angry and wronged, stomped back to the carriage.
    Xiao Xiye climbed to the cliff At the end of the day, it was too late, but fortunately the snow also stopped, and the snow could reflect the light.