Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    The princess looked around in surprise.
    "Do you really want to bring him?" King Zhenbei asked back.
    "Of course. Princess Fei said with a smile," Yin Fei is the darling of the Lord's heart. The Prince is happy when he is happy. Besides, he never had the opportunity to go out in the Wang Mansion. The Prince has the heart to keep him as a canary.
    The princess's laughing guest, Fang Xiande, it seems to outsiders that he will say this kind of temperament, and it is worthy of being a concubine with a broad hearted.
    "You really care about him. The king of Zhenbei quipped. The
    princess was embarrassed and said:" I just think about it for the prince. After all, the prince is gone for at least half a month. Now the palace is full of people, and the imperial concubine is not used to it. The prince may miss it too.
    The king of Zhenbei narrowed his eyes. How could he not know that what happened last night was arranged by Emperor Ye and the Princess? Intentionally letting an eunuch steal and attract his attention, and sent the Princess to Song Qing, Ye Emperor took the opportunity to go Shen Yu.
    King Zhenbei is not so easy to fool. Emperor Ye probably noticed that King Zhenbei arrived soon and left in a hurry.
    Shen Yu has a simple mind. Although the Zhenbei Wang sent people to strictly guard the Shaohua Academy, but where can Shen Yu fight the eyes of the brothers and sisters of Ye Emperor? The princess said that the King of Zhenbei could not help but be shaken. It was even more inappropriate to leave Shenyu in the palace. It would be better to take it with you. Even if the Emperor Ye wanted to do anything, at least he would look after him.
    The King of Zhenbei asked Song Qing to arrange a carriage to take Shen Yu to the school grounds.
    When Shen Yugang got out of the carriage, Xiao Xiye spoke aloud first.
    "It turns out that you are the imperial concubine of Xuan Xiao. It was really abrupt last night. Thank you for taking me into the house to avoid the wind ..."

    Shen Yu paused and was at a loss.
    Why did he say this? Why did he not allow him to enter the house to take the initiative? Xiao Xiye smiled brightly and sincerely, like thanking herself very much.
    "no no!
    Shen Yu shouted in his heart, but what can he do besides shaking his head?
    "So you don't remember me, and I blamed me for being drunk, and I forgot to exchange my name.
    Shen Yu looked anxiously to King Zhenbei, but Only a pair of unfathomable gazes were greeted. Although the King of Zhenbei did not show it, Shen Yu knew that King Zhenbei must have believed Ye Di ’s words.
    "Xuan Xiao, you see what a coincidence. Emperor Ye said happily, “I was drunk last night and wanted to relax in the Wang Mansion. As a result, I stumbled and lost my way. I broke into the Shaohua Institute, and the shoes and socks were wet by snow. Fortunately, Shen Yu warmly invited the film into the house , I dried my shoes and socks in a hurry, and I did n’t even express gratitude.
    Xiao Xiye said eloquently, Shen Yu could n’t figure it out, he was the emperor, why did he arrange some fools, although they were clear In vain, but it reached the ear of Zhenbei King ....
    'Oh, since you have seen it, then I will not introduce it again.
    Zhenyou King glanced at Shen Yu and said, "I have seen it" The three words are bitten heavily.
    "Huh? Was Brother Huang seeing the imperial concubine for the first time last night?" The princess asked curiously, "You didn't know before?
    Shen Yu quickly denied shaking her head.
    "In the middle of the night, the elder brother was drunk again, and the imperial concubine pulled a drunken strange man into the house. It was really hospitable ~" The princess smiled.
    Shen Yu's lips tremble with anger, even the princess thinks so, let alone the King of Zhenbei.
    Xiao Xi welded harshly, "What nonsense? Am I the kind of Meng Lang person? You say this to make Xuan Xiao misunderstood. The
    princess" Oh "snorted, grunt: I just want to thank Yin Fei Well, if he had n’t taken him in, the elder brother was walking around in the palace, what if he fell into the pool water?
    ......
    The winter hunting team walked into the vast ice field, pointing directly to the wolf Juxu Mountain, where the mountains are deep, the cliffs are numerous, the strange rocks are standing, the jackals, tigers and leopards are rampant. It is a natural barrier between the Huns and Dajing.
    Since it is winter hunting, the birds and beasts in the wolf mountain of Xuxu have become the best prey.
    Zhenbei Wang ignored Shen Yu for three days. He only put Shen Yu in the carriage, and delivered water on time. He could not freeze or be hungry, but he never cared about it personally.
    Others will ride horses and archery, travel during the day to hunt, back to beasts such as elk roe deer from time to time, camp at night, start a bonfire, dissect prey and cook in a saw, drink and eat meat, and be happy and happy.
    The king of Zhenbei was named after Shen Shenyu's cold, and he never let him get off the carriage. Even his hands were spare horse poke pots. Shen Yu was not used to eating large pieces of boiled meat and could not drink alcohol.
    Obviously a minion, he had eaten grass root bran cake before, but he was cultivated by the king of Zhenbei.
    It was also the day when I first came to the palace. Chenghuan turned upside down day and night and ate the Guduwangdu. Shen Yu ’s body was destroyed, which caused nausea and nausea after eating big meat. Even if it was forced into the belly, he vomited all over, he did not dare Tell the King of Zhenbei.
    Shen Yu looked down on herself.
    The carriage was hanging at the end, and Shen Yu felt like a fruitless fruit.

    "Royal Highness! '
    Princess riding on fish town Baiju king, elated.
    " There was a side of Chong drum used by peddlers, princes, you help me shoot it down!
    Town along the Princess referred to the king, and sure enough I saw a sable running through the trees.
    Sable fur is smooth and rarer than white mink. The more expensive the fur is sold in the more prosperous places, sometimes it is even priceless. It is rare, coupled with the cautious and timid nature of learning mink, but also very fast, difficult to capture.
    "Without two or two meats, why do you want it? The
    King of Zhenbei is too lazy to move the bow for the little beast.
    "But people want it ~ I always want to use this mink skin with both hands. It's best for us to have cold days all year round, you see, my hands are almost frostbite ... The
    princess keeps begging: ' I can't shoot it with my own archery. You can help me, prince! Please, please run away without doing it!