Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Now it is, but Shen Yu clothes and food do not worry, no longer for a meal all day Baba look, while fantasizing about the town of North Wang can eat meat today.The northern king of town did not treat him badly on his diet.
    Later, Shen Yu understood that the more wag tail begging for something, the more cheap.
    ......
    Shen Yu waited two days later and finally heard the footsteps.
    Shen Yu looked up in surprise, but saw a Nines, makeup, dressed in colorful, headdress variety, Shen Yu at first glance, thought it was a hydrangea.
    The man walked, and the whiplash of his waist was so great that he could smell the powder and sachet on his body.
    Just look at his face is good-looking, Shen Yu surprised, why such a person?He is like a blooming fire Lotus.
    The man saw Shen Yu, also stopped to stop, a moment before the coquettish smile.
    "Are you the hidden concubine they call you?
    This person is not shy she went straight to Shen Yu in front of, open eyes up and down to look Shen Yu, while marveling.
    If you are in Qin Wei Lou, the red card will be robbed by you in the past!”
    Shen Yu stared at him, the original is a man, although the voice is charming, but can hear it, Shen Yu does not like him so brazenly looking at himself, like a weighing his price.
    "Who is he?”
    Shen Yu looked at song Qing, than the gesture asked, imperceptibly, Shen Yu irregular gestures song Qing basically can understand.
    "Yes....."
    Song Qing hesitated for a long time, did not say anything, watch the man wary of disgust, let him roll.
    Unfortunately, this person seems to be unable to read the face, grinning sitting beside Shen Yu, holding his hand, affectionate as if they were friends who have known each other for many years.
    "Slave called Red Lotus, Qin Wei LoU is the popular husband!Honglian proudly said, " Slave as early as Qin Wei received heard of you, you teach mother or slave sent in the past!Gee, such a wonderful man, just standing can make a man head over heels,if let the slave to train some, spray Tut
    ......
    Shen Yu pulled out his hand and his nose itched by the smell of his body.
    "Strange strange, the prince put you this beauty into this lonely place do not actually do the slave guest...
    "Get out of here!
    Song Qing is afraid of him talking, and not male or female look so Song Qing is not happy.

    "Ah son ~ the uncle good anger."The Red Lotus clings to song Qing's body," do you want a slave to my fire?
    Song Qing disliked to sweep him away, like PA was stained with a layer of rouge ash.
    Do not know why, vicious and mean as the princess, song Qing will not fake color, but cold talk to ignore it, but Song Qing first saw the Red Lotus, hit the bottom of my heart.
    Red Lotus is pushed away is not the brain, enchanting together sideburns broken hair.
    Uncle if you can not afford to pay around Xing, slave to Grandpa 60% discount, how about three hundred two?You know, even those dignitaries, the slave is also received five hundred two,but this is in the Ye fine Zhuang yinglang's sake, I love the slave from the barracks...
    Said, Red Lotus eyes aimed at song Qing's crotch, words frivolous, stare.
    A glittering sword struck Red Lotus's neck.
    "Don't roll, watch your head fall! “6 Song Qing Shen shouted.
    Red Lotus stagnated, blink and smile again, blue finger gently pinch the blade away.
    The sale is not in righteousness, why do you need to move the knife and gun, strange scary.”
    He did not see how afraid, Ying Ying step back to Shen Yu side.
    "The slave is the Princess invited, and you grab the grace of the prince, after the bow did not look up to see, also please hide princess a lot of light whisk."
    Shen Yu was made he did not know what to do for a moment.
    And the Red Lotus turned and turned away, twisting his hips, but Shen Yu took him.
    Shen Yu gazed at the Red Lotus, a moment of impatience, even gestures are not smooth.
    “What are you doing?"Red Lotus can not understand," or a small son you want to be a slave's patron Ah?But you have a body....If you have enough money,the slave does not mind reluctantly do a back......
    "Shut up!”
    Song Qing anger can not be met, standing in front of Shen Yu, the dust of the people really is no shame, what to say are not ashamed, don't say Shen Yu shame blush ears, he can not listen to it.
    Red Lotus dazed: "baffling."
    He was an exquisitely carved master,and behold the look of the master and servant, behold the thought of him.
    "Oh ~ slave understand."Red Lotus turned to song Qing, You did not tell him about the slave thing right?From the strange little beauty do not recognize me.
    Song Qing pick brow threat, but the Red Lotus did not put in the eyes, just think his big eyes, people seem deserted and serious, the actual simple and honest very, no deterrent, can not help poof laugh, mouth giggle.
    "The slave, the princess to find the slave, is to serve the prince, so this time, by the slave in the sleeper, to say that the prince is really fierce, even the Slave are some can not bear it, now the slave back pain...."
    Red Lotus rubbed the waist, industry did not care about the opposite people frowned.
    "You are just sitting on the stone steps, is waiting for the Prince? “Look at your poor look, do not wait, the prince has a slave carefully served, probably for a while will not remember you.”
    After that, the Red Lotus in the eyes of song Qing killing, shaking ass away, while walking humming songs.