Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    "Mrs. Shen."
    Song Qing shouted. Mrs. Shen seemed to be stunned and walking dead all day. When he saw this water cell, he looked blue and grey, as if his heart was as dead as death. What are you thinking.
    "Let's go."
    Shen Yu nodded and followed Song Qing's footsteps.
    It was a water cell, dark and wet, cold to the bone, and torches illuminated on the wall.
    Shen Yu heard the screams and wailing of the prisoner. He walked down with his head down, and he dared not look sideways. He occasionally heard the chains mopping the floor and the sound of water clapping.
    "Master Wang." When
    Shen Yu heard these two words, she shivered inexplicably, and she knelt down, just like a tiger when she encountered a lamb.
    Zhenbei Wang was sitting high, and Shen Yu didn't dare to look up at him.
    "Well." The
    king of Zhenbei looked at Shen Yu shivering, and was a little displeased. Shen Yu was still so afraid of him, obviously he had treated him well and gave him Jinyiyushi.
    Shen Yu served him because of fear, not willingness.
    King Zhenbei is not the kind of affectionate person. There are as many beauties in the world as clothes and shoes. If you like them, wear them. If you are tired, change them. Get more from Shen Yu, adore him, be loyal to him.
    "Why didn't you even wear shoes?"
    Zhenbei Wang saw Shen Yu kneeling, and her small white feet were exposed, so she barefooted on the cold and wet water prison floor.
    Shen Yu is a little confused. How can a dead man be in a state of disgrace? When Shen Yu went out, she forgot to wear her shoes.
    Isn't King Zhenbei going to deal with him? Still care what he does?
    "Come here." The
    king of Zhenbei still looked majestic, beckoning to Shen Yu.
    Shen Yu could not refuse the orders of King Zhenbei and moved slowly.
    Suddenly, his waist was grasped by Zhenbei Wang, and when he came over, Shen Yu lost his balance and fell into the arms of Zhenbei Wang. He was shocked and saw Zhenbei's deep eyebrows.
    "Cold water dungeon, and you're going to freeze out there, let the king hold back how long?"
    Shenyu in shock, his arms stiff king in town with the body.
    He ... didn't he summon himself to the water prison for punishment?
    King Zhenbei's big hands walked over Shen Yu's body, his movements were still rude, from his neck to his waist, and then along the inside of his thigh, he touched the jade foot all the way.
    "If you are cold, get closer to my king." The king of
    Zhenbei looked like a small stove, and Shen Yu suddenly felt a sense of distress. Her tears were unconscious, her wife was hazy, and she was holding a layer of water vapor.
    The palm of King Zhenbei was warm and hot. He held Shen Yu's toes and squeezed it, playing with his pearl-like jade toes, and touching the soles of his feet. Shen Yu's body was sensitive and it was crispy and itchy. , Breathing is quicker.
    "Prince, the princess is here."
    Song Qing shouted with a fist, and King Zhenbei nodded.
    The princess appeared in the water cellar, and she saw Shen Yuwo in the arms of King Zhenbei at first glance. The delicate and tender appearance made the princess furious.
    "Sao
    fox, the ability to seduce a man is not small!" The princess cursed, while saluting King Zhenbei, her voice was gentle and gentle.
    "Why did the Lord call me?"
    Shen Yu turned to look at King Zhenbei, unable to see anything from his expression.
    "Let's get started."
    King Beibei's thick voice echoed in the water cell.
    Several guards pulled an iron chain, and saw a prison cage hanging from the water cell, sparking a splash of water. There was a man with a shawl in this cage, and only his head was pulled over the wooden cage.
    The water prison was black and rumbling, and Shen Yu just dared not look around. Then she noticed that the prisoner had been immersed in the water all the time, and only her head remained outside. Her skin was soaked and wrinkled.
    "Hmm ... Hello!" The
    princess screamed as she covered her mouth, and she recognized the prisoner's face. Who else wasn't her next to Yale?
    "Master Wang ... what are you doing?" The
    princess was shocked and had a bad hunch.
    "You know it by yourself."
    King Beibei's eyes condense like ice, making people shudder.
    When an executioner came out, he had a small dagger in his hand and walked in front of the prison cage, cutting it precisely against Luo's calf, and a slender piece of flesh appeared in his hand.
    Due to pain, Luo Luo woke up from the syncope and became weak and miserable.
    "
    Prince ! The slave knows something wrong ... forgive the slave ..." Luo Luo saw the princess beside her, as if she saw a savior.
    "Her Royal Highness! Your Highness, please, save me! Slaves grew serve you for so many years no credit has elbow grease ah ......"
    Princess myself trembling with fear, where spare this little maidservants.
    "You ... please ask for blessing, I can do nothing ..." The
    princess was afraid of being implicated.
    The executioner gave a knife again, and the regular-shaped flesh was cut off again. This time, Luo Luo was awake, and her throat broke.
    "His Royal Highness ... Slaves are loyal to you. I did everything you ordered. You can't do this to me ... Please save me ..."
    The princess was like a cat that had been trampled on her tail, swearing.
    "You little bitch made a big mistake by yourself and poured dirty water on me!" The princess trembled, "Master, kill this little bitch, she tortured Shen Yu without permission, I never ordered it! "The
    king of Zhenbei watched their master-servant dog bite the dog casually.
    "What's the matter, Ling Chi's penalty, there are 3,355 swords left."
    Zhenbei Wang's tone was unshakable, but the content was shuddering. He killed him in the blood of the dead, bloodthirsty, and cruel. To him, it was as common as eating. The so-called Ling Chi is a thousand swords. It is necessary to cut 3,357 swords on the prisoner, and this capital punishment requires strict execution of the executioner's skills. Before, prisoners could not be killed, and it was not until the last knife that they were stabbed to death.