Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    He was sore in sweat that it dripped on the ground and burst into a splash.
    A weapon's dragon yin, the king of Zhenbei pulled out his sword, and Han Guang's face paled against Shen Yu's pale.
    "He's about to do it ..."
    Shen Yu didn't want to die, although he was ready to become the tenth soul, but when the cold blade touched his neck, he still had a scared reaction.
    These days are not long. It took only half a month for Mingyu to marry into the palace. Shen Yu seemed to have spent several years. He was looking forward to liberation, but on the verge of death, Shen Yu thought of his mother.
    When he was chosen as a substitute for the lady by an adult in the prefecture, his mother held his hand and cried with tears.
    She said, "My son, no matter what happens to you in the future, as long as you are alive."
    Mother is still waiting in the small yard, how can he die so quickly?
    Shen Yu could imagine how sad her mother was when her body was sent back.
    Now the only way he can live is to please King Zhenbei.
    Shen Yu pulled up the corner of her mouth and tried to squeeze out a pale smile. She was taught that men like women who smile like flowers. As long as women laugh at them in front of them, they will forgive you no matter what is wrong.
    With his hands bound, what can he do, besides laughing, as a dumb?
    "Dare to laugh? Please die? Oh ..."
    King Beibei misunderstood again, and Shen Yu's smile was disdainful. He pinched Shen Yu's jaw fiercely.
    At first glance, Shen Yu saw King Zhenbei lift up his sword, and he closed his eyes in despair.
    "Mother ... the baby will never give you trouble again ..."
    Zhenbei Wang's swordsmanship is exquisite. He drew a few sword tricks, and Shen Yu's clothes were scattered, leaving only the belly pants.
    "You want to die, but the king will not let it go. When you die, it's up to the king!"
    Shen Yu opened his eyes and he was not dead ... Although the king of the north of the town misunderstood his intentions, the result was the same, he was not dead.
    The price was the rage of King Zhenbei.
    ...
    Shen Yu bears not knowing how many lashes, her body hurts hotly, and her consciousness is dim.
    The King of Zhenbei was vented, but his interest was very high ...
    Shen Yupi's flesh flickered. The King of Zhenbei scraped a drop of his blood with his index finger, and the scarlet tongue licked away the beauty's blood.
    "Hmm ..." the
    joyful sound of King Zhenbei.
    The bloodthirsty King of Zhenbei, with a sweet taste, turned his eyes slightly red, and became a mad lion.
    The height that Shen Yu hangs in the air makes it easier for King Zhenbei to invade.
    ... On
    this day, King Zhenbei only played for one hour, but he was crazy than before, and invaded with anger, causing Shen Yu to be bruised all over.
    After the incident, King Zhenbei dressed well and left without looking back. He didn't stay in Shen Yu for the night.
    "Da ..."
    Shen Yu's torn secret wound, the blood flowing out, slid down the straight thigh, dripped on the ground, and drew out a flower that looked like a fire.
    Shen Yu moved his body, and the struggle was futile, not to mention he had no energy left.
    When Song Qing came in, Shen Yu was still not used to being seen by outsiders and wanted to cover up and move.
    "Don't move, I'll let you down."
    Song Qing was still expressionless. He seemed to be an official who only obeyed the order of Zhenbei Wang.
    The silk hanging from Shen Yu was untied by Song Qing, and Shen Yu fell into Song Qing's arms, and Song Qing put him lightly on the bed.
    "I'll help you take the medicine."
    Song Qing said, carrying a basin of water, and slowly scrubbing his whip scars, every time he touched, he could feel the slight trembling of Shen Yu.
    When the ointment was rubbed into the secret place, Shen Yu struggled to grab his wrist and stop him.
    "Rest assured, since Lord Wang told me to take care of your daily life, I won't blame you for touching me."
    Shen Yu still didn't move, and still seized Song Qing's hand.
    He didn't know what his stubbornness was, but he was lowly in the dust and became a plaything slave of others, but he didn't want anyone to touch him anymore.
    I am too dirty.
    "Okay, you can do it yourself."
    Song Qing didn't insist, turned to one side and left Shen Yu some space.
    "Do you want to understand, how did the woman who died before Wang Ye die?"
    Song Qing turned his back to him and said to himself.
    Shen Yu nodded habitually, although Song Qing did not look at him.
    "But you want to change things, they are not tortured to death by the grandfather, the grandfather treats them ... not one tenth to you."
    Why?
    Shen Yu was lying on the bed thinking.
    Did the King of the North find his identity? Tricked him? So he didn't say anything, but he tried to find ways to humiliate himself to death?
    "It means that Lord Wang likes you very much, and Lord Wang is a person with a strong possessiveness." Song Qing said.
    like him? Shen Yu doesn't think so.
    How could he have the heart to hurt him like this? Song Qing is just comforting him?
    The teacher said that some men have a unique habit, so they play rough tricks. But King Zhenbei can only be described as brutal.
    "Forget it, I guess you don't understand."
    "Have you cleaned the medicine?" Song Qing laughed at herself, "Sorry, I forgot you wouldn't talk."
    Song Qing put on some clothes, plain white and blue, not fancy, Shen Yu likes it, where do men like to wear women? Colorful dresses? Shen Yu was just forced to do so.
    "You see, this is the emperor reward brocade, very precious, every year, less than two princes commanded the following few days ago, you all to make the clothes."
    Chen Yu heart slightly touched, his smile, his painful Wang Town Source, and he was actually grateful to him.
    Shen Yu understood that King Zhenbei hoped that he would be bright and beautiful, and liked to destroy him personally as his subordinate.

    Li Qingyuan, the girl-in- law is pinching her legs to the princess.
    The princess did not have a soothing look on her face, so gloomy that she could freeze.
    Zhenbei Wang did not spend the night in her Liqingyuan for nearly a month. When she returned from the school yard, she ran to Shen Yu, and she could not even see Zhenbei Wang.
    "Ah! I'm so mad. Ever since Wang married the fox girl, he hasn't even looked at me for a while! He hasn't touched me for almost a month! Does he remember me as a princess, his princess?"