Chapter 51

Note: Hi guys. I wanna say stay positive, there's so much negativity in this world the only thing we can do and help is to be kind. Hope you all doing well. Here's another that will make you boil inside 🤣😂. Enjoy and Stay Calm. Bye ❣

Chapter 51

    "It's the carriage of the Wangfu.
    "Wangfu's? Does the prince have anybody to go to Xishan?" The
    king of Zhenbei denied that the princess was shocked.
    "Quick! Hurry to stop this carriage!
    Shen Yu sits in the carriage and puts Write a few notes to avoid seeing the King of Zhenbei, and have no patience to look at your gestures. .
    "
    Yu --The carriage stopped suddenly, and the paper in Shen Yu's hand almost flew off...
    A larger carriage ran across the road, and the princess came down from the carriage and walked slowly.
    "Who are you in the Wang Mansion? Don't hurry down and bow down!"
    "The servant Sun Laoliu sees the concubine,...
    Sun Laoliu somehow becomes a supporter. .
    "Sun Lao Liu? Lord, I know him, it is indeed the king's business. Because one year ago, because his hands and feet were not clean, he was sloppy, and he always moved his hands to the maids of the palace. I was sent to Nuanquan Zhuangzi." .
    The princess said to the carriage, and then suspiciously said: "You are not in Zhuangzi in the middle of the night. Why did you come here?".
    "". Minions.... Shuang Cai was going to work in Xishan, what Wang Ye ordered...
    Sun Laoliu wiped a sweat on his forehead.
    Shen Yu was even more puzzled, and it was not that warm in front. Spring? Could Sun Laoliu take him to the crossroads?
    "When did the king command you to go to Xishan?". The
    majestic sound in the carriage sounded, and Shen Yu saw the king of Zhenbei coming out of the curtain.
    "It turns out Wang Ye went to Xishan, why did Sun Liuli lied to me to say that he was on Zhuangzi?".
    "You can't come out...
    Shen Yu took the paper and was about to go out. Sun Laoli turned his head back to stop him, but it was this action that was clearly seen by the princess. .
    "Okay! Sun Laoliu, you and Shen Yu are running away while the prince and I are not in the house!".
    The princess said flatteringly, her face full of anger.
    "Yin Fei, I don’t even know when you are under the eyes of the prince, when you hooked up with Sun Laoliu! I thought you were a law-abiding person. !".
    The concubine concluded with a coffin and directly convicted. .
    Shen Yu's face was pale, he had not dealt with many people, he was not familiar with world affairs, and he didn't know that there were so many intrigues and stolen frames in this world. He finally understood that the King of Zhenbei did not summon him at all. The way...
    "Hidden princess, don't blame me for not giving you the opportunity to splash dirty water on you. If you don't have an affair with Sun Laoliu, just explain it aloud, this princess is not an unreasonable person, You can say that I have slandered you."
    Shen Yu's hands and feet are cold, how does he explain? Where to start? He did indeed get on Sun Laoliu's carriage, and took the burden to travel, Sun Sun Six neither abducted him nor threatened him. .
    Moreover, the King of Zhenbei did not even believe that he and Emperor Ye were innocent. Now that he is "catching a rape" on the spot, will he believe it?
    "I...no..........
    Shen Yu only made a gesture and drooped weakly. He didn't know so much sign language. The cold and ruthless eyes of King Zhenbei made him chill. He seemed to feel that he was compressing himself all night long, making him breathless...
    wouldn’t you be blind? Was there nothing to say?” The princess sneered, “Hold these two adulterers! , No, we are not a male or female imperial concubine...
    I don’t even know what to call you.".
    'Yu'er! Go away! I stop them, you don't need to control me!".
    Sun Laoliu suddenly grabbed the baggage in Shen Yuhuai's body and protected it in front of Shen Yu. Subconsciously, Shen Yu wanted to take the baggage back, which contained his most important things.........
    But Sun Laoliu and Shen Yu pulled The scene, falling in the
    eyes of Zhenbei King, is just a pair of erotic people who eloped and parted with
    each other in life and death.

    "Yu'er! Go away! Don't worry about me! As long as you live, I will die without regret!".
    Sun Laoliu blocked Shen Yu as if to protect him without fear of life and death.
    Shen Yu just wanted to take back his baggage, the red beans have been
    lost, only the broken pieces of the bodice dice, he can't
    lose it anymore .
    "Run? No one can run! I haven't caught them!" The
    princess's eyes were poisonous, because she was excited and couldn't help showing joy. She exhausted all the means and the prince couldn't even kill Shen Yu. This time, he had no way to escape !
    Shenyu also thought to escape, if he escaped, would not
    be the middle of the Princess play into the hands, sit real him away with Sunlao six
    charges? Besides, he where to escape? Princess servant who led eyeing their own, without any Room for escape.
    Several family members soon subdued Sun Laoliu and pressed
    his backhand to the ground. Sun Laoliu couldn't stop shouting "Yu'er".
    "Sunlao six! Your Princess is now hidden when hooked up, you'd better put your adultery attracted from the real! Say one
    a lie, the princess ordered to break your leg!"
    Sunlao six into the mouth Earth, struggling to raise his head.
    "It's none of Yu'er's business! I will do it alone!".
    Shen Yu's breath was frozen and his throat was sore.
    If Sun Laoliu splashed dirty water on him to escape sin, maybe Zhenbei Wang became suspicious, but he kept his mouth full to defend himself. Even if Zhenbei didn't believe it, Will also care. .
    Shen Yuyao saw the eyes of the Zhenbei King looking at himself, mixed with ruthless suspicion. .
    "What a tough minion!" The princess refused to give up. "You don't want a slap and you don't think you can excuse Shen Yu from just a few words! This princess persuades you to tell the truth, so as not to suffer from flesh and skin!"
    "Yes.. it’s me! It’s my lust! No.. Sun Laoliu didn’t change his mouth, "That day the prince brought Yuer to Tangquan, I... I fell in love with Yuer, There is such a good-looking person in the world, so I think about it day and night, but Yuer is the person of the prince, how dare the servants covet?...
    "The servants have no indiscriminate thoughts, just looking forward to the prince to bring When Yuer went to Zhuangzi, the slaves were satisfied when they saw it! But then Yuer didn’t come again...The slave heard that Yuer had a bad time in the palace and lost the favor of the prince. Secretly went to the palace...