Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    "How is his body?"
    Xiao Xiye's two long eyebrows frowned, forming a Chuan character. .
    This is... chaotic, and there are many patients that Weichen has seen, but he has never seen it like this... Alas, it can only be described by a lot of holes. The
    old lady doctor twisted the goat's head and said: "He has a lot of old injuries. He looks bright, and his body is worse than the old man Weichen. He also got a strange poison. Although the toxicity hasn't happened for the time being, he is eroding the internal organs at any time.
    "Xuan Xiao was so cruel..." Ye Di frowned deeper. "You can raise your body back. You can only use the best medicine from the hospital! Is there any way to remove this poison? "Day
    " eh. .... Forgiving the old man is powerless, and even the origin of the poison has not been found for the time being.” The old lady lowered her head in shame, “The emperor, the key is that this son not only traumatized the internal poison, but also had a heart stagnation. The only thing is to encounter such patients. If he doesn't want to survive, he can't cure heart disease no matter how many expensive herbs are used.".
    Alright. "Ye emperor waved his hand," you
    say, how many years he was in the end to live? '.
    ''Uh... God said that if you get rid of the venomous heart disease, you can live for 20 to 30 years. If you can't, the old minister bluntly said that I might not be able to last for two years... ...
    'Two years...' Emperor Ye said in a daze. "It should be
    enough.... 2 When
    Emperor Ye entered, he was in a complicated mood. When he saw Shen Yu sitting next to the book case under the window, his eyes didn't know. Where it floated, the sun just fell on his eyebrows, making his face look dazzling, his thin lips closed, and Emperor Ye swayed for a moment.
    A glimpse of Xue Ye's glory has long been deeply impressed on Ye Di's heart. .
    "You woke up?" Emperor Ye sat across from Shen Yu.
    Seeing that God stood up, Shen Yu wanted to salute Emperor Ye and was stopped by Emperor Ye.
    "Have you finished reading these books?.
    Emperor Ye's eyes fell on the books in the book case.
    Shen Yu nodded. After he could read, he couldn't read at a glance, but he read the book extremely fast, and he never missed it. Probably God sees that his four bodies are industrious and useless, pity his gift...
    "You are familiar with it again?!"
    Ye Emperor opened his mouth and said in heart: It is worthy of Yunmeng
    , really as talented as the rumor. intelligent. heart more joy to prove that he runs out of mind, to drive a wedge between Chen Yu Wang from around town, and finally won Shenyu, these work not in vain.
    "Erh, you know, you're really severe
    damage, which The Qilin Pavilion is full of books collected by the palace, and there are many rare melon books. Maybe you will have read them in a few months. Xiao Xiye was happy, but couldn't help complimenting, with unobtrusive appreciation in her eyes. .
    Shen Yu tilted her head, avoiding Ye Dichi's eyes. .
    "You don't know those readers, it takes at least one month to read and understand a book well! If they are as talented as you are, then the whole world will be the champion!"
    Shen Yu smiled gently, how could there be so Exaggerated, if he is really smart, he should not fall into a knot, unable to extricate himself. .
    Shen Yu thought that he would hate Ye Emperor for the things he did, but he could not talk about hate. Without Emperor Ye, the King of Zhenbei would still abandon him, which is irretrievable after all. .
    "Yuer, do you blame me?"
    Xiao Xiye smiled conscientiously and asked seriously, although Shen Yu had never shown hatred, but behind his humility and calmness, Emperor Ye always felt his indifference and precautions, quickly- It’s been a month since Shen Yu didn’t make a gesture with him. He always asked, Shen Yu nodded or shook his head to answer.
    Sure enough, Shen Yu just shook his head indifferently.
    "Really?" Xiao Xiye has already Very satisfied, "Jade
    Son, do you know? I have never forgotten you since I met you in the Wang Mansion, so I did everything possible... Don’t blame me...
    Despite the emperor’s deep affection, Shen Yu’s thoughts drifted away Too.
    Since leaving the Wang Mansion, Shen Yuye had a nightmare, and there was only one king in Zhenbei.
    Sometimes Jun Xuanxiao is gentle like water, and he said to him: "Yu'er, this is your and I have a glass of wine. After drinking it, we will be together forever, will we be husbands and wives for a lifetime?" Or the evil spirit, the feeling of oppression made Shen Yu breathless, his body fell heavily into the abyss, and he was tortured until the early hours of the day to sleep for a few hours. .
    "I have had many dreams, and every dream has you. I don't know if you have ever dreamed, have you ever dreamed of me."

    Xiao Xiye saw Shen Yu again and became enchanted, knowing that his mind must have reached someone in the Northern Territory.
    "Yu'er...
    Xiao Xiye reached out and gently held Shen Yu's catkins. His hand was slightly cool. The slight twist of his left hand made Xiao Xiye feel distressed. This is Jun Xuan Ou Shen Yu couldn't fade the traces of his life. Xiao Xiye had an indescribable acidity every time she saw it.
    Xiao Xiye had just encountered it. Shen Yu seemed to be bitten by a poisonous snake and quickly retracted her hand.
    "you want to mysterious owl it?" asked Xiao Xi Ye disappointed
    Road ..
    this for some time, Ye emperor never pressed Shenyu ago, did not even mention the king of town, this is the first time ..
    Shenyu no answer, but his eyes in the dark says it all ..
    Xiao Xi Ye forbear with jealousy, said:. "! you do not care deeply remember him, he is not really mysterious owl to be your"
    Shenyu cramped caress palms, even He did not know whether the King of Zhenbei really treated him, why did Emperor Ye know?
    "He locked you in the deep courtyard, and no outsiders were allowed to come near, not because he regarded you as a forbidden one, afraid that others might snatch you! But because he was afraid that someone would know that you are descendants of Yunmeng!".
    Shen Yu was surprised. How did Emperor Ye know his mother's hometown? He never mentioned it, not even Zhenbei Wang, because Shen Yu thought he didn't care.
    "Don't you know?" Xiao Xiye looked at Shen Yu's surprised expression before she realized that she had said more.
    "What do you mean by descendants of Yunmeng?".
    Shen Yu wrote this sentence in confusion. This is the first sentence he expressed with Ye Emperor for so long...