Chapter 17

However, after Shen Yu came, the lord was spoiled day by day. Before Song Qing had seen the appearance of King Zhenbei taking care of patients, those who were sick, the concubine who was sick, would be left out.
    The King of Zhenbei treated Shen Yu, except that he was still violent in bed. He usually held it in his hands and was afraid that he might fall and his mouth would be broken.
    Now I want to seal the side concubine?
    With the exception of Princess Naruo, the princess is the emperor's marriage, he has never sealed a side princess!
    This means that the King of Zhenbei regards Shen Yu as a companion in the future!
    "Master, this ..." Song Qing hesitated. "Is this suitable?"
    Shen Yu his identity ... Song Qing dare not say it straight.
    "Ben Wang said it was suitable."
    Zhenbei Wang said a word.
    "Yes."
    "You write another report to Beijing to let the emperor give him a life."
    Song Qing led the life, it seems that the lord is serious, and the side concubine can be different from the ordinary concubine, it is the life of the wife, and the emperor The destiny of the concubine, even then the princess, could not abuse him blatantly against him.
    "Royal Highness, that title is it?"
    "Title ......"
    Town Wang thought for a moment, finally said:. "Hidden"
    "? Hidden Princess"
    "Princess on the hidden."
    Town Wang pops Shenyu absolute beauty With a graceful appearance, the corners of his mouth could not help rising, and her imperial concubine was hidden. He wanted to hide Shen Yu from concealment, so that no one could pretend that he belonged to him alone.
    "By the way, you go to the princess to give a notice, and you will be blessed in seven days."
    Song Qing said strangely: "Yeah ... cough, after the princess was frightened, she seemed to have fallen ill, and someone from Li Qingyuan came Please visit the prince. "
    I don't know if the princess heard about Shen Yufeng's side concubine, would it be worse, Song Qing thought weirdly.
    "Let her support herself, she will cure all diseases without going out as a demon!" It
    was night, and Shen Yu slept extraordinarily.
    In the next few days, Shen Yu was much better spirited. In the past, Shen Yu was either on the Zhenbei King or lying on the sickbed after the Zhenbei King finished his treatment. Shen Yu finally got some free time.
    Shen Yu took out a white jade square dice that was sewn into her underwear, and inside was a red bean.
    "Red beans are born in the southern country, and they are sent out in the spring; persuading Jun to pick more, this thing is the most acacia."
    This is Shen Yu's poetry that his mother often sang to him from an early age. The meaning Shen Yu didn't know and couldn't hum.
    At that time his mother coaxed him to sleep, just chanting these two sentences repeatedly.
    "This is the minor key of my hometown, everyone on our side will sing." Mother said.
    "What do you mean by song?" The
    young Shen Yu gestured to her mother.
    "Speaking, you don't understand now, and you will understand later."
    "Where is the mother-in-law's hometown?" Shen Yu asked again.
    "Nanguo is a small place called Yunmeng, which is very far away." The mother's eyes were far away. "I am afraid that I will not be able to go back in my life."
    Shen Yu knew that the mother and he were not from the Northern Territory. Jing Nan, where there is her hometown called Yunmeng, where people are good at planting red beans.
    Yunmeng has a custom. Every man and woman will choose the largest and brightest red bean when they are 18 years old, and make it into a dice. When they meet a loved one, they will engrave the name of the other person. Fall in love with him.
    Yunmeng must be a particularly beautiful place, Shen Yu thought.
    But Shen Yu was not eighteen years old, so she would marry Zhenbei Wang instead of the young lady.
    So the mother made the exquisite dice with the bodhi in advance and handed it to Shen Yu.
    "Good boy, if you are fortunate enough to be able to live out of the palace ... you will engrave his name when you meet someone who is worthy of your life. He must be your beloved one."
    Shen Yu carefully collected Linglong dice in the most personal place , Only taken out today.
    Shen Yu looked at the dice for a while, pinching the dice. Does this gadget really have such a big mana?
    Shen Yu shook the dice, and the red beans in it rolled around, making a subtle sound. Shen Yu hesitated to pick up the knife for a long time.
    "Mother, I don't need to find it anymore. King Zhenbei is not a demon that kills people without blinking. He is very good to Yu'er."
    Shen Yu thought happily that he never thought that King Zhenbei was bad to him. Although the king of Zhenbei has great strength, he always hurts him when he is in love.
    I was originally the king of Zhenbei, and it was my duty to serve the master.
    What's more, Zhenbei Wang gave him Jinyiyu food, and he didn't have to pick water to split the wood. Shen Yu felt more comfortable than in the prefect house.
    Especially in the past few days, the king of Zhenbei took care of him and occupied his heart.
    Young people who are not familiar with the world are always easily moved.
    "As long as I don't do something wrong, he will
    treat me well." When Shen Yu wanted to get the knife, the door was knocked open, and the king of Zhenbei stormed in.
    "Yu'er, it's snowing outside." The
    king of Zhenbei brought a cold wind into the door, and Shen Yu shivered coldly, but he was still greeted with a smile.
    "Stop!" King Zhenbei stopped him, "I'm so cold, don't come over first, otherwise you will have to live in the cold for a while."
    The king of Zhenbei ordered the two servants who followed him to put copper pots in the two corners of the house. The charcoal fire was vigorously burning, and the house became warm for a while.
    Zhenbei Wang stood by a stove and warmed his hands before coming to hold Shen Yu's hand. 
    "What are you doing? See you hiding."
    When he came in, the king of Zhenbei saw what Shen Yu hid in his pocket.
    Shen Yu shook his head with a smile.
    The king of Zhenbei looked at him with a smirk, and with an unprecedented dexterity, the king of Zhenbei was dumbfounded, and his index finger gently scraped Shen Yu's small and delicate nose.
    "Small things, there are still secrets hiding from me." The
    king of Zhenbei sat down and hugged Shen Yu from behind, shaking something out of his sleeve.
    Shen Yu took a closer look and it was He Tian Yu, who had been carved into a beauty portrait, exquisite eyebrows, slightly opened lips, as if he had a weak Liu Fufeng-like expression.