Chapter 9

(edited)

Amanda's P.O.V

When I, unfortunately, gained consciousness for the morning again, I choose not to open my eyes; I hoped that I was actually dead so this eternal suffering would be over. It's odd though because my body isn't as sore as it usually is.

Since my eyes are closed, all other senses have heightened; I noticed that my body is in a somewhat awkward sitting position and there is a soft yet hard object behind my head. My fingers seemed to be grazing an unknown material with a different fabric than my "blanket". Not only that but I was...warm. As they say, curiosity killed the cat, and I opened my eyes to discover something I would never have suspected.

I'm currently straddling another human being, while my head is using the person's torso as a pillow. My eyes were directed away from the strangers face so I had no idea who this was. As I tried to come up with a memory from last night, my brain showed me nothing. Has Ahriman been right along? Am I really a slǔt? And one that doesn't even remember the act of dancing with no pants. If I am a slǔt, then I'm terrible at being one if I don't even remember my conquests.

"Mmmm," the stranger moaned. Suddenly, I felt something poking that I believe is called "morning wood". Great. "Good morning," a familiar husky voice greeted. That's when I realized that this "stranger" wasn't exactly some hobo I picked up from the streets like I had expected.

I quickly jumped up from Conlan's arms and ran to the other side of the room, but since we were in a very confined space, I didn't move very far. Oh my god! Did I do the dirty deed with Conlan? Come on brain! Think!

My body slid down the wall until my butt plopped onto the floor with my head in my legs, hiding my humiliated face. I'm a slǔt, a whŏre. An easy lay. A...

Finally, the events of last night flooded through my mind like a tsunami. I was thankful that I didn't "do it" with Conlan, but I was not so thrilled that he was here...in my cellar...in my "bed".

I felt his hand on my shoulder, making me look up with tears blurring my vision. Before I knew what I was doing, I jumped up and clutched his body against mine like my life depended on it. At first, he didn't respond, but a second later his arms relaxed around me and he brought his head down to the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent. Is he...sniffing me?

I slowly pull my head back, giving him a playful, questioning look. And get this...he blushed. This muscle filled, manly man was blushing. A sight I thought I would never see.

My head returned to lightly laying on his buff torso, and now his chin was resting on top of my head with his hand holding the back of my hair. I wanted to stay like this forever. This felt so...right.

"Bǐtch! Get up here and make me some fǔcking breakfast! Now!" Of course, all good things come to an end. I felt Conlan shaking for some reason so my hands rubbing his arms in a soothing manner. He's probably just cold.

"Why does your father talk to you like that?" he choked out. I shrugged my shoulders, deciding to lie to him. I knew; I just was never going to tell him.

Okay, planning time. How am I going to get Conlan out of this house without anyone, a.e. being me, getting hurt? First, and most importantly, how am I going to voice my suggestions to Conlan if I supposedly, can't talk?

I searched around the room for something, anything that could help. Ah, BINGO! The pencil that Conlan "forgot" from when we were studying, which I know for a fact that this was my pencil. Whatever.

I picked up the wooden stick and started writing on the floor.

how are you going to get out without getting caught