Chapter 22

(unedited)

Amanda's P.O.V

The game is girls vs. boys. Each girl has a mate on the other team and visa versa. I guess its like "let's see which mate is better at sports" or whatever. I don't know, but currently I'm in this...uh...what did they call it?...OH! Right. A huddle, and we're trying to figure out a "routine"...no that's not what they called it...oh nevermind. As you can see, I don't understand sports. Trigonometry and Advanced Science is easy. Football and baseball is like asking how was the world created without being the least bit controvirsal. IMPOSSIBLE!

"Amanda...AMANDA! Are you even listening?" One of the girls, I think her name is Arely, asked. Anyways, she has the most experiance with football, so we apoointed her the quarter of backs.

"What? Yea! Totally!" I blushed at being caught red handed.

"Sure you were," Katie joked.

"You keep telling yourself that," Johnetta rolled her eyes before flipping her hair with her overly long nails. She's the drama queen of the pack.

So far, all of the girls on our team-excluding Mara but she's not on the team since she doesn't have a mate yet-have been super nice to me. I'm still having some trust issues with them, but Mable and Aimee are helping out with that. Slowly but surly, I'm opening up bit by bit. I'm starting to really like these girls.

"Here's the plan, since we're girls, and unfortunatly in normal circumstances that wouldn't work in our favor right now BUT, since we all have a mate on the other team, I think we all have our ways. Amanda!" Arely yelled, trying to get my attention.

"Huh?"

"You haven't fully mated, correct?" I blushed, but shook my head "no". "Good! That will work in our advantage. You will be a running back," hehe great. I rose my hand. Arely rolled her eyes at me. "Yes, Amanda," she looked annoyed.

"Yea...what is that exactly?" Like I said before...me + sports = enevidable disaster.

"If you're open, then I will pass it to you and you must run. Besides that, we all have to block our own mates, but like I said, we have an advantage. Every mates must be flirted with, got it? I want no man to leave without a hard on and blue balls," she smiled evily.

"I have no idea what those mean, but I'm sure we will all do our best. Right girls?" There was a agreed "yea" from our little hut...or huddle thing and we said "1, 2, 3 break" with some hands in the center stuff and got onto the field.

Alright. Flirting. Not that hard, right? It's like...an instinct for girls or something, so this should be easy. Yea, umm. What should I do? I looked around at the other girls and they seemed to have already started. Some of them, I have to admit, are really outgoing. Most of them are winking and playing with the guys collars, but others are kind of intense about it. I even caught one girl basically dry humping her mate, but hey! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...I never understood that saying...what do girls have to do exactly? I decided to just go up to him and see what happens.

"Hey," I greeted him. He smiled warmly at me and gave me a nice hug. It felt like a teddy bear hug. I love teddy bear hugs. Okay, focus Amanda, focus. I started with a light kiss on his jaw. Tilting my head, my eyes were trained on his-looking for his reaction. So far so good.

I did it again, but this time a little lower towards the base of his neck. This got a shiver out of him. Over and over, I kissed lower and lower. I think I might have even given him a hicky-though I have no i dead how since I don't know how to give those. To change it up a bit, I went back up slightly to his ear and lightly nibbled it. I got a purr as his reaction. It sounded so sexy. My hands were gripping the sides of his white wife beater loosely and his arms were care sung my elbows.