Chapter 19

(unedited)

Conlan's P.O.V

"D-did you just talk," I was so happy and excited. She finally talk! AND she loves me!

I didn't give her a chance to speak again before I showered her in more passionate kisses. She immediatly responded, letting me taste her sweet mouth. This is the best day of my life!

While we were kissing, I made sure not to go farther than intended. I would hate to go to far and have her freak out then never talk again. For however long we did, I kissed her with all I had and man did it feel good. I never wanted to stop. Only one thing could make this day even better.

"Amanda," I pulled away from our kiss breathlessly with a question on my mind. "Will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my girlfriend?" She smiled up at me before bring my lips down to hers again for another life changing kiss.

"Of course," NOW it's the best day in the ever. We kissed for what seemed like hours and I never wanted it to stop. The love only grew each second and I knew she felt the pull relling her in. Unfortunatly, all good things come to an end.

"Why is Conlan eating Amanda's face?" Two familiar voices ask. I regretfully broke away from our kiss to see we had some company. Aimee, Dakota, Cain, Joseph, Broddy and Mable. Everyone except Cain and Joseph had knowing looks on their faces.

Amanda and I sat up and leaned against the cave walls with her hiding her face in my torso. I didn't mind; I just wrapped my arms around her and never wanted to let go. Her soft skin contact was driving me absolutly crazy and I knew it wouldn't have been long before I would eventually lose control, so I silently thank the others for arriving just in time.

Then I realized that Amanda was basically naked. I sprang into action-shielding her body from everyone's prying eyes and growling lowly at them. Everyone cowered slightly from my Alpha power that was practically dripping from my tone.

Amanda's P.O.V

Did he really just growl? No, I'm just imagining it...

"It's okay Conlan," Woah, my voice is really horse. I'm seriously regretting being mute for so long.

I stood up and Conlan did as well. My hands made their way around his waist causing his to shiver in pleasure. Good to know I have that power over him.

My head popped around Conlans bulky shoulders to see many ajar mouths staring with shock at the two of us. What are they staring at...oh...I just talked...right....

"Hey guys," I giggled. They were still paralyzed and just creepily staring at me. Ugh!

It took about 3 minutes before Mable finally snapped out of it and ran to me screaming and jumping for joy. Soon everybody joined in on hugging me and saying how it was a "miracle" and things of that nature. Of course Conlan HAD to ruin our moment and growl at everybody to not touch my when I'm basically half naked and soaking wet. GOD CONLAN.

"Please go change baby," Conlan whispered in my ear. "I only get to see you like this," I blush a million different types of red before walking over to the cliff where Conlan originally took me and put on my frilly pink dress since Mable and Aimee were going to be seeing me.

The walk back to the house was very talkative. Everyone was asking me random questions to help me get used to my voice again, which I thought was really sweet of them.

When we walked up to the house Abra and Bram were at the porch steps waiting for us.

"Thank you for being so hospitable and accepting me into your home and as a person," I could tell Abra was nearly in tears. Immediately, she pulled me into a hug and was crying onto my shoulder.