Duelling Disaster

As soon as the duel started, Jenny could tell that it was going to be a violent one.
After losing his last duel to Markus, Dulani the Uagadou champion, was fighting as ferocious as he could, without using any banned spells that would get him disqualified.
Since there was a forcefield around the circle stopping any spells from exiting it while the duel was taking place, Jenny wasn't worried that any of the students would get hurt by accident. But she was concerned for the 2 boys duelling, as she was worried about how far they would go for their school pride.
Whoever won the duel would make their school place 2nd in the tournament, and the losers school would be 3rd. So neither Dulani or Gorou wanted to lose.
However, since Dulani had only just finished his duel against Markus, which had been a long one, he was a lot more out of breath than his opponant.

Gorou was using Dulani's weakness against him, by going on the defensive, and forcing his opponant to run around the circle after him, to tire him out even more.
Instead of cheering loudly, like they had in the last duel, the students were so quiet, that the only sound in the room, was the spells smashing against each other inside the circle.
Jenny had to be on her toes, constantly roaming around the circle, making sure that both boys were sticking to the rules, and not using any forbidden spells.
After several minutes of fighting, eventually Gorou was able disarm Dulani, but being wandless didn't stop him.
Students from Uagadou were trained how to use magic without the need for a wand.
Dulani screamed, unleashing a huge force of wind, sending him and Gorou to opposite sides of the circle.
Golden flames rose up around the boys, signalling the end of the duel.

"And that concludes our final duel. I want you to all put your hands together for our winner Gorou and his school Mahoutokoro!" Announced Jenny as she stepped into the circle, helping Gorou up off the floor.
Everyone began to cheer for Gorou, as Jenny raised one of his hands in the air in victory.
"That's not fair. We both fell out the circle at the same time" yelled Dulani, as he jumped to his feet, and began making his way angrily towards Jenny and Gorou.
"It's true that you both fell out of the circle, but I watched you both carefully, and your body went over the line first" replied Jenny firmly.
"No, that's not true. I won that duel, I was also the last one to use magic, as it was me who sent us both out of the circle"
"It doesn't matter who performed the spell. It only matters who exited the circle first. And that was you".

"Well I disagree. I didn't lose that duel!" Insisted Dulani.
"I'm afraid that you did. It was a close one though, so you should be proud of how well you did" admitted Jenny.
"I demand a rematch, since it was so close"
"That can't happen. If we allowed you a rematch against Gorou, then everyone else would want a second chance as well. And you don't get second chances in this competition"
"But I swear that I didn't lose. You can't have been looking properly"
"I promise you that I watch every one of these duels like a hawk. I don't make mistakes. I know what I saw, and I saw your elbow go over the line before Gorou's hand. Which means that you lost, and nothing you say can change that".

"That is not fair!" Shouted Dulani as he balled his fists up angrily.
Even though he had not picked up his wand yet after being disarmed during the duel, Jenny knew that he could still perform magic. And since the duel was over, the protective spell around the circle was no longer active.
Jenny took a small step in front of Gorou, in case Dulani decided to act rashly.
"You need to calm down. Shouting is not going to change anything" Jenny said calmly.
"You're only saying all this because you favour their school. You wanted him to win" spat Dulani.
"I have been impartial during all of the duels. I have not favoured any school, not even Hogwarts. Don't you think they would've won if I'd been favouring them. I did not help Gorou win. In fact, as you pointed out earlier it was your own fault you lost, because you created the spell that sent you both flying across the room. And I certainly had nothing to do with that, because I couldn't use magic on anyone inside the circle, while I was on the outside".

"Even if you didn't help him win with magic, you chose to give him the win, even though we both landed outside of the circle at the same time" growled Dulani.
"I am not going to keep having this arguement with you. Why don't you go over and join your team mate Mesi, and your guardian? Accept your defeat with dignity and then we can get on with the award presentation" suggested Jenny.
"No, I'm not going anywhere until we sort this out!" Shouted Dulani.
Jenny was about to reply that he was being foolish and embarressing himself, when she felt something in the air change.
She felt as if the space around her was charging up with lightning, and being drawn towards Dulani.
Since none of the Hogwarts students had been allowed to bring their wands into the hall, at her request, and she suddenly realised how much danger they were now in.

Jenny saw the look of power in Dulani's eyes and knew that she had to act quickly.
She just had enough time to remove her wand, create a large forcefield around the circle they were stood in which would stop any magic from leaving, and place her body protectively around Gorou.
Dulani screamed loudly, unleashing a huge surge of magic lightning, which smashed into Jenny, and sent her flying across the Great Hall.
Her body was flown about like a ragdoll, before she came crashing down hard onto the stone floor, knocking her unconscious.