Bro Things

"Hmph", Jungkook went back to watching The Outsiders, his junior year just started and he was already over it.

He moved from the U.S to Seoul, just this year because his mom got a better job and his dad knew he could get a job quickly in Seoul too.

So Jungkook left behind his friends and everything else. Naturally it sucked ass, but it wasn't so bad.

However his new school was...interesting.

The freshmen sucked, because freshmen suck anywhere you go, that's inevitable. The sophomores were still in that freshmen mentality, his junior class seemed snobby and the seniors.

Holy shit.

They're all very good looking but of course Jungkook hadn't talked to them yet, why would he?

It's only been a month into school and Jungkook wanted to go home.
-
"YOU FUCKING LOSER!" Yoongi laughed as Namjoon threw his phone sighing.

"Shut up already!" Namjoon was embarrassed. "He really blocked your ass", Yoongi had his head thrown back dying from his laughter.

"Have you even talked to him?" Jimin asked while at Namjoon's desk, looking on PornHub, he was trying to find this one good video to show them, because you know, bro things.

"No, but I'm Namjoon, and-"

"And that means you're entitled to get a response huh?" Yoongi cocked an eyebrow.

"No! I mean...I would expect a nicer response-"

"I mean this is the first", Jimin chimed in.

Namjoon, a senior, very popular, think of those cliche movies but give the hot popular dude an IQ of 148. Namjoon is very smart, he's not a big stupid handsome idiot. He knows his shit, which is what usually gets people crushing on him.

Yoongi is a senior as well. He's a very troubled kid, and he's a good kid. Makes no sense? Well his at home life is something else, and like how society wants, he became a rebel. Getting into fights, you know the deal. However he is the biggest sweetie pie to his friends.

Jimin, a senior, a womanizer, a mochi. He enjoys the games and the ridiculous outings with his friends but he keeps everything real, he won't sugar coat anything.

"Yoongi do you remember my password for my other email?"

Yoongi scoffed, "Why would I know?"

All the boys have known each other since middle school, naturally their bond was set.

Namjoon began to gloat, "Because! You remember things well-"

"Like all my PTSD".

"I-"

"Shut up! I found the video", Jimin smirked.

Namjoon would try again later.

-

A/N- holy moly The Weeknd's album dropped and I'm so ahksjsksw

anywho here is what the members look like

jk: soft bb, glasses, brown hair