first love

"So I...uh...like you", Yoongi said to Jungkook who had his shoulders crossed. "You haven't spoken to me in-" Then the older grew a little frustrated. "Listen, I don't know how this stuff goes, I haven't been with anyone and I want to... be your- or no will you be my...boyfriend?" Yoongi became a pink mess. 

Jungkook unfolded his arms. He smiled, how could he not? Min Yoongi, the cool mysterious senior, likes him and just asked him out. 

How cute.

How lovely.

"You're cute", Jungkook giggled. Yoongi was surprised but was ready for rejection. 

"Min Yoongi", Jungkook said while cupping Yoongi's face with his hands. "H-huh?" Yoongi was blushing more. "If you ever ignore me like that again I'm breaking up with you, got it?" 

Yoongi was in awe at how pretty Jungkook is. Soft hair, clear skin, pink lips. Best of all his shinning eyes, that shined brighter when looking at him.

"Mhm", Yoongi hummed while looking at Jungkook, completely in a daze. 

"You're also my first boyfriend", Jungkook said while sitting normally again. "Oh? So like, you've never had your first kiss?" Yoongi jokingly asked. "Nope", Jungkook answered.

"Well fuck"  Yoongi thought. 

-

"Fuck", Jin and Namjoon said in unison. 

"We can't keep doing this", Jin got up quickly. "I know but, hyung-" 

Jin sighed, "There is not 'but', we're only digging a deeper hole for ourselves". 

"Yeah..." Namjoon went in for a hug but Jin stepped back, "At least put on a shirt". 

"Right", Namjoon picked up his clothes. "Now what?" he asked. 

"I'm not sure", Jin said, "This wasn't suppose to happen again".

"I mean, don't you miss it?" Namjoon asked while putting on his shirt". The older sat down on his bed. "We're just fucking", Jin said. "And it feels weird that there isn't any love in it". 

Namjoon stood still surprised. "I do like you".  Jin shook his head, "And Jungkook?"

Namjoon felt his heart fall on the hotel floor, and he felt his legs go weak. "H-how do you-"

Jin felt hurt, "Namjoon we haven't fixed us, and you already want to date someone else?" 

Silence fell upon the room. 

Namjoon didn't know what was going on. 

Jungkook came into his heart so quickly. 

It was so quick, it felt natural. 

But Jin. 

Jin is his first love

and still is.

A/N 

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so how we feeling on Agust D 

I'm so proud, what's your favorite track? I like the whole mixtape, especially 28, Daechwita, & Dear My Friend. Also I think we're getting another MV for D-2 since the other members got more than one MV on their mixtapes.

Namjoon had Seoul + Moonchild and Forever Rain

Hoseok had Daydream and Airplane