mwuah

"Actually, I'll get going", Namjoon stood up. "Let me walk you out", Jimin sighed. Not much talking was done. Jimin understood that perhaps it's still confusing for Namjoon to put into words what's going on between him and Jin.  

"Thanks anyways", Namjoon said, "Oh Yoongi, hey", Namjoon said while walking out. "Uh, hi?" Yoongi stepped inside as Jimin and him watch Namjoon walk away in a hurry. "Where 's he going?" Yoongi asked, "Not sure", Jimin answered. 

-

Jungkook sat on a swing while waiting for Namjoon. Plan is to set the line now, no more calling him "baby" no more random meets. The line has to be set because Yoongi was now his boyfriend. 

"Hey", Jungkook heard Namjoon's voice and also felt his hands pull him in for a back hug. It did cause a storm of butterflies in his stomach. "What's wrong?", Jungkook asked as Namjoon sat on the swing beside him and leaned in his head on his shoulder. "Um Namjoon-" 

"Shh", Namjoon felt calm again. "Okay but-" 

"Let me have this moment", Namjoon whispered. Jungkook sat in silence for about a minute before talking. 

"So, what's wrong", Jungkook asked. "I like you", Namjoon said. "HUH?" Jungkook looked at Namjoon who sat up straight again. "I do, and-" 

"I don't know Namjoon, you first started talking to me only for nudes which is sick, and then-"

"But then you got to know me-"

"Yes, and now I see you're pretty cool..." Jungkook began rambling. "You're cool and all, not what I thought at first-"

And Namjoon listened with a smile on his face, he couldn't help himself. He leaned in and cupped Jungkook's face. His lips brushed Jungkook's just enough for a taste and he was about to lean into for more when Jungkook slapped him.

He slapped him. 

"What the hell!" Namjoon yelled. "You! You tried to kiss me!" Jungkook panicked. Namjoon rubbed his cheek, "Oh what? Never had your first kiss?" 

"I h-haven't", Jungkook began to get teary eyed. "Wait what..." Namjoon's heart began pacing and breaking. Jungkook let a tear escape, "My first k-kiss...you...you- is that a hickey?"

Fuck Namjoon thought. "Baby-"

"No don't call me that!", Jungkook began running away. "Baby please", Namjoon felt his legs growing heavy. "No!", the younger ran off.

Namjoon had his head down, feeling like shit. 

He ruined it. 

He ruined Jungkook's first kiss, didn't he? He only touched his lips lightly, but... "Damn", Namjoon sighed. 

He looked at his phone. 

"Hey...think I can see you tonight?"