similar situations

"Um, so", Jungkook sat down at a cafe with Namjoon. 

Christmas was approaching, winter was here, cold nights became the new warm evenings. 

The snow covered the roads, buildings, and of course Jungkook. 

"I told you to be careful!", Namjoon smiled at seeing how Jungkook pouted, "I fell on the ice and this is what I get?" 

"Oh shut up, let's get started", Namjoon said as he took out his laptop. 

Jungkook nodded his head and took out his book for class and his notebook to take notes. 

Time passed by, Jungkook was drinking a hot chocolate simply reading 2 chapters for class and taking notes while Namjoon was-

Namjoon was drinking a coffee, glasses on, typing away at his laptop working on college stuff. 

Then Jungkook felt...sad, he felt like a kid. 

Namjoon was about to enter a new chapter in his life: college, and Jungkook would still be a highschool boy. 

"Why are you frowing?" Namjoon said while still looking at his laptop. "What are you doing after you graduate?" Jungkook asked. 

"Going to continue studying, I plan on doing environmental science", Namjoon took a sip of his coffee. "That's cool...what school are you going to?" Jungkook asked. 

"Maybe here, maybe abroad". 

"Oh", Jungkook said. 

Then Namjoon realized something, "Hm". "Huh?" Jungkook hummed. 

"Nothing", Namjoon went back on his laptop.

He realized this situation was similar to Jin and his. 

Jin was going abroad, Namjoon felt hurt. 

"I mean, you'd understand if I choose abroad...right?" Namjoon asked with a little fear. "I would, if you have a better opportunity out there why not?" Jungkook said. Namjoon nodded his head, "Thanks". 

Although the idea to Jungkook hurt, he wouldn't overreact how Namjoon did to Jin, it makes no sense. 

"Hey baby", Namjoon said. "Yeah?" 

"You done?" the older asked. "Yup", Jungkook smiled. "Let's go ice skating", Namjoon said. 

"Really? I've never been!" Jungkook grew excited. 

Jungkook still managed to send butterflies to Namjoon. 

Namjoon just didn't know what to, he was really in love.