falling

All the boys looked shocked and wondered, "HUH?"

"Um, I-"

Hoseok stood with a hand on his hip, "Idiot!" he smacked Jimin's head with bag. "Hey!" Jimin tried to dodge but failed. 

Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook stood watching, trying to hold in their laughter. 

"You took off my diamond necklace because you wanted to choke me and I was down, but my necklace was in the way when we-" Jimin's eyes grew wide and he covered Hoseok's mouth with his hand, "Okay! Okay!"

 Yoongi laughed and Namjoon couldn't help but smile. It was about time Jimin was put in his place of his hoe-ish activities. 

"Give me my damn necklace Park", Hoseok meant business and Jimin was intimidated. "Um..." Jimin had no clue. "Well?" Hoseok waiting with his hand extended out. 

"He gave it to me and I pawned it", Yoongi said while stepping closer to Hoseok. 

"YOU WHAT?" Hoseok yelled. 

"I'm Yoongi by the way", Yoongi shook Hoseok's hand, the one that was extended to Jimin. "Park! Are you crazy?" Hoseok yelled to Jimin. 

"I...didn't know he was going to do that", Jimin said in defense. 

"I'm not leaving until I get it", Hoseok said. "Um, but...you're in my school-"

"So?" Hoseok could care less. Jimin sighed and walked to class whispering a "thank you" to Yoongi who saved his ass literally. 

"Good morning guys", Yoongi said turning around to Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook. 

"That was cute", Jin said. 

"How?" Namjoon asked, "They're playful", Jin smiled. 

"Okay, well I'm going to class", Yoongi kissed Jungkook's cheek goodbye and glared over at Namjoon who seemed tired. 

"Bye Namjoon, bye Jungkook", Jin said and Jungkook looked at Jin with sadness. "Bye hyung", the youngest felt like he couldn't even compare to Jin. 

"So, that was funny", Namjoon said while turning over to Jungkook. "Yeah..." Jungkook felt hurt.

"You alright?" The older asked. Jungkook shrugged, "Not sure, you're confusing me". Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows, "I'm doing what? How?"

Jungkook walked away saying, "Nothing". Only Namjoon knew it was something, "What am I doing?" 

"Do you like Jin hyung?" Jungkook looked at Namjoon in the eyes. The older sighed, "Can we talk about that another time?" 

"Hmph", Jungkook began walking quickly. 

"Jungkook!" 

The younger sped walked away feeling tears in eyes. 

"Jungkook", Namjoon caught up to him, "Why are you pushing me away?" 

"Because you're hurting me", Jungkook couldn't take it. 

"Jungkook, tell me what's wrong", Namjoon held Jungkook's hands. "You, and Jin hyung", the younger had his head down. "Um...what about us?" Namjoon was begining to panic. 

"You two...I know", Jungkook looked at Namjoon with tears and pain in eyes. Namjoon pulled Jungkook into a hug, his heart fell.

"I- Listen...we-" Jungkook cried in Namjoon's shoulders and the older felt like Jungkook was falling out of his fingertips when he didn't even have him close. 

Jungkook walked away and Namjoon knew that things blew up in face. 

A/N

this the bag Hoseok used to smack Jimin