gummy min

"Just so you know", Jungkook said while stuffing his face with chips and other snacks Yoongi got for them both, "You'll have to meet my parents eventually". Yoongi began choking from his juice. "Why?" Jungkook frowned, "I mean obviously later on in our relationship, but I think it's important! Don't you think I should meet your parents?". Yoongi laughed, "If you find them tell them I said 'sup' then". 

"Ah", Jungkook said. "Gummy?" Yoongi smiled while taking the gummy worm, "You're not going to ask?" Jungkook shook his head, "Not unless you want me to". 

"Nah", Yoongi ate his gummy. "Okay then cutie", Jungkook said in a calm, semi-high pitched voice. 

He managed to make Yoongi smile by doing nothing. 

"You remind me of this", Jungkook said. "A gummy worm? How romantic", Yoongi put his hand on his chest. 

"Like you're so romantic!", Jungkook said laughing, while Yoongi knew it was a joke, the younger was still right. "Your smile", Jungkook went on. "Your gums show". 

Yoongi stopped smiling, "Yeah I don't like that". 

"But I do", Jungkook frowned. 

"Where's Yoongi?" Namjoon asked when Jimin opened the door. "He uh-" Jimin knew Yoongi was hanging out Jungkook, but Namjoon can't know that. "Not sure honestly I think- is that a hickey?" Jimin was caught off guard. "Yep..." Namjoon felt sad but also confused. "You want to talk about it?" Jimin asked. "Yeah", Namjoon stepped inside. 

"So what the hell happened? Are you guys-" 

"I don't know", Namjoon interrupted. "I just don't know". 

Jimin sat down at his desk while Namjoon on his bean bag chair. 

n.j

You busy? 

j.k.

Just finishing something, why?

n.j.

typing 

typing

typing

j.k.

you're typing a lot, is everything okay?

"So you guys talked?" Jimin asked. Namjoon wanted to yell at how sweet Jungkook was, just reading that message made him melt. "Well?", Jimin asked again. "Something like that", was all Namjoon answered. 

n.j.

I miss you 

-

Jungkook's eyes had widen. "You okay", Yoongi asked. "Mhm", Jungkook didn't know where this was entirely coming from. "Make sure to text me when you get home okay?" Jungkook said while stepping out of Yoongi's car. 

Yoongi nodded but felt guilty. He didn't tell Jungkook he's currently living with Jimin. It just felt wrong he hasn't mentioned it. 

Jungkook went into his room and sighed.

j.k.

This is very uh

n.j.

can I see you?

j.k.

I'm -

n.j.

pls baby 

typing

typing

meet me at the park okay? 

Jungkook knew he had to draw the line. If he went to the park it would give off the wrong idea. 

"Hmph", Jungkook said. "I'll just go to set the line", yeah", Jungkook talked to himself. His plan seemed fine.