and now

"MIN MIN!" A voice was loud and demanding.

"NO!" Yoongi yelled out, all Yoongi wanted to do was be in bed and be alone.

"I'M BACK AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN INVITING ME IN?!"

Yoongi sighed, "Come in then hyung".

"Holy moly, this place is a mess! Min what's wrong?" The owner of the voice sat down beside Yoongi.

"I mean my mom ran off again, I'm not doing well in school and then there's..."

"There's?"

Yoongi shook his head, "Have you talked to Namjoon?" The other boy shook his head, "We were suppose to meet, but he cancelled."

"He's a coward", Yoongi muttered.

"What was that?" The other boy asked. "I missed you", Yoongi said.

"Oh? The sudden affection?" The other boy hugged Yoongi.

-
"Let's just go see Yoongi, he didn't answer my calls", Jimin said while walking. "Maybe he's just having a bad day", Namjoon said while on his phone.

"That's what I mean you idiot!" Jimin scoffed.

n.j
So I'll text you later baby

j.k
Quit it, and okay then, have a good one

n.j
Don't miss me aha

j.k
You're gross

n.j

j

j.k
Wait what

n.j
Alright bye baby

"Let's knock-"

"Nah man fuck that", Jimin opened the door knowing Yoongi never locked his doors anyways.

"Oh man, his mom left..." Namjoon said staring at the state of Yoongi's living room. "Yeah I can see...let's go to his room", Jimin said while Namjoon followed.

"Wait let me in first, I know what to say", Jimin let Namjoon open Yoongi's bedroom door.

"Ayo Yoongi-"

"Oh", Jimin stood awkwardly while he and Yoongi exchanged shocked glances.

"Been awhile?" The boy spoke.

Namjoon tried to walk back out but Jimin pushed him back. Yoongi jumped out of his bed.

Jimin pulled Yoongi out of his room and the two boys held the door shut.

"FUCK OFF YOU GUYS OPEN THE DOOR!" Namjoon yelled.

"Talk it out you dumbass!" Jimin yelled out.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" Namjoon was pounding.

"IF YOU BREAK MY DOOR I'M BREAKING YOUR ARM!" Yoongi yelled.

Then the pounding stopped.

"Fine", they heard Namjoon mutter.

Namjoon turned around slowly.

"You really don't want to talk to me?" The other boy felt extremely hurt.

"I don't", Namjoon said coldly. "Really?" The other boy asked.

Namjoon felt himself breaking. "You can't come back, not now, you weren't suppose to-"

"But I'm here, so now what?" The other still had the sweetest eyes.

Namjoon sat beside the other boy, feeling himself melt at the other's scent. The smell he missed for song long, the one he craved and wanted every single day.

"Now what?" The other boy asked again. Namjoon too caught up in his emotions, whispered out:

"I don't know Jin hyung...I don't know"

A/N

MY BAD FOR TAKIN AWHILE just been doing online school and senior szn tingz still

Miss rona won't stop these updates

-🌱