yoongi's sunset

Yoongi quickly deleted the message and looked at Jungkook.

So Jungkook knows that he lied. 

Yoongi felt terrible, he knew then that the conversation would come sooner or later. 

Yet in this moment Yoongi loved the way Jungkook looked in the sunset. Nothing could take his attention from how cute and peaceful Jungkook looked. 

-

"I'll go now, unless you want to come with me?" Jin asked as Jimin groaned. Namjoon nodded his head slowly saying he would go. 

"Let me know when Yoongi comes home yeah?" Namjoon said holding Jin's as he was walking out of Jimin's room. "Sure thing, bye hyung, bye Namjoon", Jimin said while looking at his phone wondering why Jungkook hasn't replied to him. 

-

"Koo, we're at your house", Yoongi said as Jungkook yawned. "What happened?" Jungkook was still very sleepy. 

Yoongi pinched his cheek, "You fell asleep, so I carried you to the car and now we're at your house". Jungkook stretched and said, "Thank you for today, it was nice".

Jungkook went home very happy. 

Yoongi was something else, a lair, but a cutie and he made Jungkook smile. 

-

Jimin spammed Yoongi's phone, he didn't come back to come sleep. Jimin's mother was also worried but Jimin lied and said Yoongi would be with Jin hyung for the night. 

Truth was Yoongi went to his actual home to go sleep there, the run down couch was better than sleeping in Jimin's room. 

Except when Yoongi got to his house, he saw an eviction notice.

Yoongi got the rest of his things, he knew his mom wouldn't come. He put everything else he wanted into a bag in the back of his trunk. 

Yoongi slept on the couch and he grew with rage. 

How could Jimin do that?

It made no sense and it hurt like hell.

-

The next day at school Jungkook wanted to walk so he declined the ride from Yoongi. The weather was nice, but it got windy quickly, and the sky went gray once Jungkook got to school.

He went over to his locker and waited for Yoongi to come walk him to class. 

Except the last text he got from Yoongi, it said he was at school already, after that Jungkook didn't hear from him. 

Just then Namjoon appeared coming down the stairs and Jungkook walked over to him. 

"Have you heard from Yoongi?", Jungkook asked. Namjoon cocked his head, "Um, no, why?" Jungkook sighed, "Just cause..." then the two boys saw a crowd of people running downstairs. 

"Hey!" Jungkook was pushed into Namjoon as people kept shoving. 

"S-sorry", Jungkook said with his cheeks getting flushed. "No biggie baby", Namjoon walked down the stairs. "Hey!", Jungkook yelled out following him. 

"Hm?" Namjoon asked. 

"You can't call me that!" the younger said feeling the heat in his cheeks grow. 

"Why?" Namjoon asked playfully.

"Because I'm dating-"

"FUCK YOU!" Before Jungkook could finish his sentence a voice yelled out.