Ripped

"Hi", Yoongi shyly opened his car door to Jungkook.

"Hi", Jungkook sat down with a small a smile.

Yoongi didn't say anything else, he began to drive.

He was nervous.

For once in his life, unbelievable.

"Ooh shit turn it up!" Jungkook raised the volume as his favorite song "My Time", by a group called BTS came on.

"Oh you like BTS?" Yoongi finally spoke.

"Hell yeah, do you?"

Yoongi shook his head, "Nah, but I mean if you like it, perhaps I'll give them a try".

Jungkook then thought about why did he even agree on this "date".

They seem to not match.

At all.

-
"Park Jimin!" Namjoon started to throw hands at Jimin who started to laugh.

"You're a nerd!" Jimin laughed at seeing Namjoon's spelling bee trophy.

"Am not!" Namjoon tackled him down.

"Get off me of you me you lumber jack!" Jimin began to smack his head.

"Where's Yoongi by the way?"

"Oh I'm not sure", Jimin looked at his phone. "He told me something about getting ass".

"Huh?" Namjoon was caught off guard. Jimin laughed, "I kid, he told me he had to go check out something on his car".

"Oh, okay".

"Yeah, ain't that something", Jimin sighed.

It's Saturday.

They always hung out on Saturdays. Whether it was spray painting a building or binge watching Boys Over Flowers, they hung out.

And yes they love Boys Over Flowers.

-
"Huh", Jungkook stared looking at the window of Hottopic.

Granted isn't a date at the mall the best cliché date for highschoolers?

"What you liking motherfucker?", Yoongi swung his arm over Jungkook, trying to make some attempt at a skin ship.

In Jungkook's eyes Yoongi was cool, and pretty damn hot, so naturally Jungkook panicked but on the inside.

"Well asshole, I like that pink bunny", Jungkook pointed to a pink bunny that stood in a box.

Yoongi took his hand, not looking back and dragged Jungkook inside.

Yoongi's ear got pink and Jungkook smiled.

They're both nervous.

"You like?" Yoongi picked up what Jungkook saw. Jungkook nodded.

"Okay I get", Yoongi went to the cashier.

-
"I'm bored", Jimin popped a lollipop in his mouth.

"Jimin, that's your 5th lollipop in 2 hours", Namjoon said, "And?" Jimin scoffed.

"You know it's because-"

"Yeah yeah, okay, you want to go to the mall or something?" Namjoon got up and stretched.

"Eh sure, maybe I'll see someone cute".

"Bruh", Namjoon knew how much Jimin loves meeting someone new.

Almost everyday.

-
"Wait!" Jungkook pulled Yoongi by his back shirt.

"Motherfucker, let go!" Yoongi whined.