HYUNG

"Get out everyone I want to talk to Yoongi alone", Jin said as Namjoon, and Jimin jumped out of the car quickly.

The air was awkward.

"Jimin, say hi to your mom for me", Jin said as Yoongi sat in the passenger seat annoyed.

"I will hyung!" Jimin said as Namjoon and him entered his house.

"So", Jin began talking as he started to drive again. "Do you need anything?" Jin said softly.

"I don't need anything", Yoongi said in a cold tone.

Jin sighed and smiled, "Hyung is here, what is it?"

Yoongi felt himself wanting to set his guards down.

Jin really felt like his big brother.

The one he should've gotten.

"Remember how we met?" Jin laughed. "You came up to me asking where your mom was at the park".

Yoongi nodded, remembering too.

"You were so shy and cute, 'H-Hyung, I don't where my mom went' oh my god what could I do? You called me hyung and you were scared!"

Yoongi gave a small chuckle.

"So I waited with you with my mom, all afternoon...I played with you, I got you ice cream, pushed you on the swings".

"Mhm", Yoongi said while looking out the window.

"And then when your mom came you said 'Thank you hyung, I love you', my heart bursted", Jin smiled remembering Yoongi's small face go from sad to happy.

"And do you remember what I said? Hm?" Jin asked.

Yoongi nodded, "You said that you would always protect me and cheer me up".

"And?" Jin said.

Yoongi blushed a little, "That you love me too-"

"And I still do! So Yoongi what do you need?"

Yoongi remembered going home and wishing that the nice boy he met at the park was his brother.

Maybe life wouldn't have been so hard on him.

But then Yoongi realized Jin is his brother.

"Hyung is here, you have me all you want right now", Jin said calmly.

He was very patient with Yoongi.

"H-hyung", Yoongi really felt all his emotions at once.

Jin pulled over, "Come on", Jin stepped out of his car, and Yoongi followed.

Jin pulled Yoongi in for a hug, "It's okay, you're alright", Jin whispered. Yoongi really felt the love.

"I love you okay? You're my friend, my brother, so whats wrong?" Jin asked still hugging Yoongi.

"Everything..." Yoongi said quietly.

Jin pulled away and sat down on the grass, "I have time", Jin said.

"My mom left again so...I'll be with Jimin, feels weird you know?" Yoongi said while sitting beside him.

"Oh yeah, because that's not your house", Jin agreed.

"And then there's...this boy...I like-"

"Oh? Name?"

"Jungkook", Yoongi smiled. "So how's that going?" Jin asked.

"I like him, he said he likes me", Yoongi couldn't believe it. "So what's the hold up?" Jin wondered.

"Well...Namjoon likes him too hyung..."

"Ah", Jin said.

"I'm sorry..." Yoongi knew things between Jin and Namjoon were complicated.

"Does Namjoon know you like him?" Jin asked showing no reaction to Namjoon liking someone else.

"Nope", Yoongi was nervous at the idea of Namjoon finding out.

"I see...this would...mess things up", Jin said.

"Yeah, which is why I'm not sure what to do-"

"If you like Jungkook, just go for it, if you don't work out, then at least you know", Jin was right.

"Just don't know how to do it..." Yoongi grew shy.

"What? Relationships?"

"Yeah", Yoongi answered.

"That's alright, you're a good person Yoongi, troubled, but very sweet", Jin stood up.

"Common, I see your phone's cracked, let's get you a new one", Jin walked to his car.

"Oh no you don't have to do that-" Yoongi insisted no.

"Common already! Let's get you some new clothes too".

Yoongi smiled.

He was happy his brother was back.