baby

"So what now?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook sat in silence in front of him. 

Jungkook called Namjoon and invited him over to his favorite ice cream shop that he found. Except Jungkook wasn't eating his ice cream and Namjoon finished his milkshake 15 minutes ago. 

"You okay?" Namjoon asked. "Not sure..." Jungkook answered honestly. 

"Well, are you tired?" 

"Mhm", Jungkook said. "Mad?" 

"No", the younger answered. 

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked. "I'm...lost", Namjoon laughed lightly. "But I'm here with you and I feel...calm and-"

"I broke up with Yoongi", Jungkook blurted out. 

"Oh..." Namjoon said in shock, "I'm sorry, it wasn't easy was it?" Jungkook shook his head feeling himself wanting to cry. "Why are you crying", Namjoon asked. 

"I just- I don't know if I did the right thing-"

"Do you love him?" Namjoon asked. 

"I like him so much, but I know it's not love", Namjoon nodded at the younger, "Then you did the right thing, it hurts now, but you'll get your happiness". 

Jungkook was a sobbing a mess.

Namjoon really was something else. Sure he asked for nudes, and everyone in the school is thirsty for him. 

But Namjoon also knows what to say, he knows how to comfort not just Jungkook, but Yoongi and Jimin too. He really is someone sweet. 

Jungkook was beginning to fall for Namjoon.

"How are you and Jin?" Jungkook asked while wiping away his tears. Namjoon was caught off guard but knew that if he really wanted Jungkook he had to be honest, there was no point in lying also since Jungkook already knew some of the story. 

"We..."

-

"Fuck off", Jimin said as Hoseok sat down at his bed. "What?" I just want my-" 

"I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT!", Jimin groaned. Hoseok smirked, and made himself comfy in Jimin's bed, "You know you're ugly" 

"What?" Jimin asked. 

"That personality of yours, tsk tsk", Hoseok began to file his nails, "It's ugly-"

"You're the ugly one", Jimin scoffed. 

"I've been nothing but nice to you since I've met you Park, I just want my necklace-"

"Why do you even bother, you can afford to get a new one", Jimin was getting a headache. 

"It was my mom's, she passed away", Hoseok said while stopping what he was doing and stared at Jimin's ceiling. "I'm sorry-"

"I just want it back", Hoseok whispered. 

Jimin really did feel like crap, the words Hoseok said slapped him in the face. Jimin felt guilty for the way he was treating Hoseok, who really was nothing but nice to him and simply just wanted something back.

Jimin went over and laid down next to Hoseok, "You made the necklace look pretty-"

"Oh, now you're being nice once I said my mom died? You should be nice regardless", Hoseok wasn't impressed. "I'm sorry", Jimin didn't know what to say. 

-

"We, him- I-", Namjoon sighed. "I need to let go, and I feel myself doing that soon, the last time I was with him-"

"You guys fucked", Jungkook said and Namjoon put his head down, "Yeah...but uh...before that I saw that Jin isn't who I need anymore". 

"Who do you need?"

"Well I'll be alright on my own, but maybe one day when you and I aren't hurting we could...be together?"

The thought made Jungkook smile, "Kim Namjoon, are you saying you want to be my boyfriend one day?" 

Namjoon smiled at seeing Jungkook tease, "Only if you let me baby".

And that was it, that made Jungkook feel happy and took his worries away, even if it was a moment.

"Only if you let me baby"

A/N 

how is everyone doing, i actually had a decent day,

sorry this story is taking awhile in getting to namkook being together, but trust me y'all it's worth it because 

dun dun

there's still angst to come

and your dose of fluff too