christmsas tiiiiime

"So, what do you think?" Hoseok spun around to Jungkook. "It's very, you", Jungkook laughed. "What? Too much?" Hoseok pouted and Jimin came in and smiled. 

"You really go all out huh?"

Hoseok hit Jimin playfully.

They were having a Christmas party! Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin, and Hoseok.  

Namjoon was wearing a simple red hoodie and jeans, Jungkook wore antlers and a red t-shirt, Jimin had on a Christmas green sweatshirt and Hoseok.

Poor Hoseok.

"It's the shoes for me", Jungkook laughed, Hoseok was dressed like an elf. 

The hat, green and big, the shirt with a candy cane pattern, puffy green pants, and Jungkook's favorite:

The oversized green pointed shoes.

"Not my fault you guys don't feel the spirit", Hoseok said as he munched on a Christmas cookie. 

All the boys sat down near the fireplace, they decided to have the party at Hoseok's, and it was a smart choice since Hoseok's dad was made out of money, big tree, presents pilled underneath, fireplace, big couches. 

It was perfect.

"Can we open the present-"

"I FUCKING KNEW YOU WERE GONNA ASK WHEN-" Namjoon yelled out

"OH WHATEVER", Jimin said back as Hoseok and Jungkook nearly choked on their cookies. "But like...can we-"

"Fucks sake...sure", Namjoon sat down on the floor. 

"I'll go first!" Hoseok said, "Here Kook", he handed Jungkook a small box wrapped in a pretty gold wrapping paper. 

"Me?" Jungkook smiled, he opened the present and saw...

"It's from Jimin and I", Hoseok smiled, as Jimin already began laughing. 

Jungkook held up a "He's mine" hoodie with a mickey mouse glove pointing to where Namjoon was. Namjoon looked at the box and proceeded to pull put another hoodie saying "I'm his" with the same mickey mouse glove pointing to where Jungkook sat. 

"How lovely", Namjoon said, in denial that he now owned this kind of hoodie. 

"Well here you go Jimin", Namjoon handed over a bag. 

Jimin lit up, and ripped open the bag.

"YOU- Okay", Jimin took out a dildo. 

"Cool", Jimin was a top, well known, so a dildo was...something. 

"Come join the switch life Park", Hoseok said as he took the dildo and waved it in front of his face. Hoseok as a switch, he thought the gift was great. 

"Okay here", Jungkook gave a box to Namjoon. 

"YOU DID NOT!" Namjoon yelled out in a high pitch voice. 

Jungkook had gotten a snow globe with two figurines, it was them! Inside the snow globe Namjoon was holding Jungkook's hand, the two looked happy. 

"I know you've been wanting to start collecting snow globes so-"

Namjoon immediately kissed Jungkook. 

Jimin had giften Hoseok some shoes, he knew his sneaker head boyfriend would love. Namjoon gave Hoseok a fluffy hoodie, Jimin gave Jungkook a hoodie with a small carrot on it since to Jimin, Jungkook looked like a bunny. 

Hoseok and Jimin were trying to pick which Christmas carol to do karaoke, and Namjoon knew he had to give his gift.

"Um", Namjoon turned over to Jungkook who was wearing his new hoodie, thanks to Jimin, Namjoon's heart raced. 

He looked so perfect because...he is.

"Your gift..." Namjoon began. 

He brought out a box to Jungkook.

"You know I love you, and I've been thinking that... you know I'll graduate and I'm not sure what I'll do yet...but what I do know is that I don't want anything to happen to us...so", Namjoon opened the box. "It's a promise ring, I have one- only if you accept it, then I'll wear mine too-"

"AH! YES!" Jungkook began jumping. 

Hoseok and Jimin stopped arguing if they should sing Mistletoe by Justin Bieber or All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey, to see Jungkook hugging Namjoon tight.

Anyone could tell they're in love.

Deeply, deeply, in love. 

A/N 

here's like a vibes of the hoodies Jimin and Hoseok gave Namjoon and Jungkook, imagine this but on hoodies