Motherfucker

"ASSHOLE!", Yoongi threw a rock at a car.

"Will you please try and let things go more easily?" Namjoon pulled Yoongi into the main school building. "You're making a scene, it's too early for that", Jimin added while carrying Yoongi's bookbag.

"That asshole almost ran me over!" Yoongi began walking on his own. "As much as I want to die, I don't want to die like that".

Namjoon sighed, it really was too early for a scene.

"ASSHOLE!" Jungkook jumped from someone yelling. "Sheesh", of course it was the seniors.

Jungkook shook his head, "It's too early for this".
-
Being the new kid sucked of course. No friends, no one to talk to, so Jungkook sat alone at lunch. He figured he'd do something else and went to his locker, he got stuck with the a locker that was on the senior floor.

If that wasn't enough, sadly the lunch period he was put in was mostly filled with seniors.

It wasn't a mad house, just very loud.

Jungkook was minding his business, he really was.

He was too busy watching a mukbang when he bumped into someone.

"Sorry".

"Don't be sorry, be careful", The other person sounded cold.

"Well I was busy! My bad", Jungkook didn't see the big ass deal.

"Watch who your talking to", The other person stepped closer to Jungkook.

"You know you're very rude", Jungkook stepped back. "You're the one in my damn way", The other person wasn't giving it a rest.

So neither was Jungkook.

"Get out of my way", Jungkook scoffed.

"Make me", the other person had dull eyes.

Jungkook sighed, "I hate people", and proceed to kick the person in the legs making them fall.

"You motherf-"

"I'm Jungkook", Jungkook extended his hand to help the person up, yet right when they reached for it he pulled his hand back.

"But according to you, I'm 'motherfucker' hm?" Jungkook walked away.

He really didn't like the new school.

-
"So whats the answer?" Jimin asked looking at Namjoon very confused. Namjoon sighed, "Use the formula-"

"Common!" Jimin hates math, and it shows since he's failing.

"Fine", Namjoon gave him his worksheet.

"Ayo, what took you so long?" Yoongi shook his head.

"People piss me off".

Yoongi zoned out of some conversation Jimin and Namjoon were having about how they should have a party and instead, thought of that motherfucker who kicked him.

Jungkook, but was it the Jungkook, that Namjoon tried to text? He wondered.

Bro code, you can't get at who your friend is getting at, that's just plain wrong.

He hoped it wasn't the same Jungkook though.