bad days ahead

Jin's smile practically dropped. 

So this was Jungkook.

"Hyung!", Jimin walked up to say hi to Jin. "Hey kid", he also said and Jungkook bowed slightly. "So I see you met Jungkook", Jimin stood beside Jin.

"You're very adorable, it was nice meeting you", Jin said as he left and began walking to Namjoon and Yoongi. 

Yoongi had stepped a bit further away from Namjoon just so Jungkook wouldn't be suspicious. 

"We have to talk", Jin said to Namjoon. "Now?" Namjoon groaned. 

"Yes... Hi Yoongi", Jin waved. "H-hey", Yoongi made eye contact with Jungkook who cocked his head and walked away. Yoongi wanted to go after him, but he knew if he did he wouldn't even know what to say. 

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked Jimin. "Forgot something!" Jimin yelled as he went in the same direction as Jungkook. 

Yoongi saw Jin and Namjoon in the distance talking, it looked more like arguing if anything. 

Yoongi minded his business. 

"Hey kid", Jimin caught up to Jungkook. "Hm?" Jungkook said while looking away from Jimin. "I gotta ask for a favor", Jimin said. 

Jungkook stopped walking and sighed, "What is it?"

"Could you not tell Namjoon or Yoongi, or Jin hyung about what I told you-"

"Why not?" Jungkook scoffed. 

Jimin immediately caught on to the change in attitude. "Because I did you a favor in telling you the truth-"

"I didn't ask you though, what kind of friend would-"

Jimin cut off the younger and pushed Jungkook to the wall behind him, "Listen kid, if I didn't tell you the truth, do you think either of them would? Hm?" Jungkook stood there upset, not only was he cornerd, but Jimin was right. 

"Exactly, don't give me that 'what kind of a friend' bullshit", Jimin stormed off. 

Today wasn't his day.

-

"So that's Jungkook..."  Jin said. "I have class-"

"Okay, then answer my question", Jin said and Namjoon wanted to rip his hair out. "Does he know about us or not-"

"No he doesn't and I want to keep it that way-" Namjoon said in a cold tone.

It was a blow Jin. 

A blow to his heart, to his self esteem, to him as friend and as a lover.

"If you want to commit to someone for real, we have to stop this then", Jin said.

"But..."

"There is no 'but' Namjoon", Jin calling Namjoon by his name really did have an impact on him, and he didn't like it. 

"It's either him or me", Jin said while walking away. 

Namjoon sighed and headed to class. 

On his walk down the hall when he turned Jungkook bumped into him. 

Before Namjoon could even apologize, or say hi, or compliment him Jungkook spoke first.

"Fix your friends", Jungkook said as he stormed off.

No one was having a good day.

A/N 

hello i know it's been awhile but senior snz finally ended and i'm back at work now so raaaaaaaaaah